monster high Roleplay, Anyone?

lovebaltor posted on Mar 06, 2012 at 01:10AM
Yeah... I'm bored again. (Nothing out-of-the-norm...) So I thought; why not make a role play? But, this one is mainly for original characters - not the canon/main ones.

If you're going to join, I must advise you to follow these rules;

And they are, as followed:

~ Your character must be original. Nothing based off someone else' or, from a canon character.

~ No Mary-Sue/Character Whoring. Please. For everyone's sake. If I see you, (And people complain) of you trying to manipulate your character and others in ways that will comply to you own benefits - you will be kicked out.

~ If you add random information in that is not in your character's already posted background information - you will be warned. (If you do it once) If this is repeated; you will be kicked out.

~ Please refrain from being the canon/main characters too much. I'm trying to make this role play as much as "original character" oriented as possible.

~ Please don't make characters that are some form of royalty; that just - no. Does not work with me.

~ Please post a picture of your character. If the image is someone else' and you do not credit them and/or ask the artists' permission to use it - do not even post an image. If you take someone else' image and manipulate it in any way, and claim it's "yours" and "original", you will be on hiatus (I.E cannot role play) until you have made an image that is 100% yours and/or credited. Also, please do not color over images - this is just lazy, and unoriginal. If you do, you will also be on hiatus.

~ Do not make sap stories. A.K.A; "oh my mum died den so I wnt here 2 meet new ppl." or "my famly is ded so she/he iz alyws depressed." NO. I will not even bother reading your submission if you even try to pull that on me.

~ Please fill out you applications appropriately - I cannot stress that enough. When you make your characters "History" don't waste my time by just typing two sentences. I won't even bother considering them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now, unto the application information:

Name:
Freaky Flaw:
Favorite Activity:
Biggest Pet Peeve:
History:
Anything Else?:
GFF's:
Image:

Thanks, and I hope you join ;)

monster high 10 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año lovebaltor said…
Here is my character:

Name: Dai (Pronounced like "Day") Lek.

Monster Parent: Dalek Khan; ruler of the link

Freaky Flaw: See, my right arm is basically a ray gun that all of my brethren have. It's very dangerous, (But, only when I get in a distressed mood) and it can fire off at random sometimes - they beam of energy being highly deadly. I must keep an eye on it. Also, I have a slight speech impediment; me being half-Dalek, gives my voice a robotic sound, and some people have trouble understanding me when my voice completely goes back to it's original state.

Favorite Activity: I do like to learn; especially on the human race. Even though I know so much on the universe already, the Homo Genius species just fascinates me, so.

Biggest Pet Peeve: Whenever any humanoid or monster-creature inquires about my ray-like-arm. It was an accident, alright? If you see the Doctor, ask him what happened and leave me, in peace.

History: Dai was a simple human, back in the year of 2010, when the Dalek's, a race of super beings, tried conquering the Earth. Dai had no idea what was going on, and was eventually captured by them. She was one of the "unfortunate" humans that was manipulated to become a newer race of superior Dalek's. She was about to get completely changed, when a man the Dalek's called "The Doctor" came and saved her. She was confused, Dai, but in the steed of it all... Dai decided that she would want to stay with the Dalek's. The Doctor was confused, but she explained that maybe she becoming one of them, she could change their ways of thinking. Dai returned with the Dalek's, and was completely converted - but dealing with them, they made her body look human. She earned her arm, from her actual right arm being disintegrated... the Dalek's (Khan) replacing it with their form of rays. She started going to "Monster High" when she learned it was near humans - wanting to learn more on them, she transferred.

Anything Else?: Nope.

GFF's: Nefera De Nile, Abbey Bominable, & link

Image:

Here is my character: Name: Dai (Pronounced like "Day") Lek. Age: tu don't want to know... Monste
hace más de un año clawdeenlover1 said…
name; thalia

age; you dont want to know

monster parent; zeus

freaky flaw; you see i can control the skys and i can strick people with a lightning bolt when something happens so no boy friends and im immortal so u see my problem

favorite acitvity; reading i love to read it makes me fell like im acctuly in the story

biggest pet peeve; bullys

history; mom is a normie and dad is a god i was atacked by frankenstien and thats why im freinds with frankie. I became friend with draculara because ive nown her for forever literly. Been trying to find a way to stop being imortal

anything else; dont get me mad

gff; frankie stien and draculara

image; it was made by my best ghoul friend
last edited hace más de un año
 name; thalia age; tu dont want to know monster parent; zeus freaky flaw; tu see i can cont
Cool, thanks for applying. She wouldn't happened to be inspired by "Percy Jackson's" Thalia, would she? ;)
yea she is but she is a little different
is that ok
Yes, but I would like you to make an image of her. (Or credit the one that you are using) And please fill out the application completely. You are missing some of the information.
i fixed it
hace más de un año yaoigirl450 said…
Name: ichigo momomiya

Parents: Irimote Cat

Freaky flaw: Being half cat, she has ears and a tail. when she is exited or scared, her ears and tail pop out.

Favorite activity: naps, playing with yarn, etc.

Biggest pet peeve: mean people, thunder, and bugs

History: Mom is a cat and Dad is a normie.

Anything else: She has a crush on jaskson jekyll, and You don't want to get on her bad side.

Gffs: Frankie Stein, Lagoona Blue, Jaskson Jekyll, Holt Hyde, Abbey Abombiable

Image: I didn't draw this
p.s I give credit to the people who created tokyo mew mew, and the person how made this picture.
 Name: ichigo momomiya Age: tu don't want to know Parents: Irimote Cat Freaky flaw: Being ha
hace más de un año Katarathe1st said…
Name: Serena Sandshine

Parents:The merpeople king and queen

Freaky Flaw: Being that I have to take care of the castle sometimes and I am a mermaid , I don't get to be around my friends that much.

Favorite Activity:Talking with my friends.
Pet Peeve: Storms.
History: My mom and dad say that I don't need to worry about that.
Anything Else: I'm starting a campaign to put swimlanes in the Monster High halls.
GFFs: Lagoona, Gil, Frankie, Draculaura, Melody.
Image:theaccidentalextremist.com I also give credit to the people who arranged the background set , made the costume, hairstylists, photographer, and anyone else who helped create this picture.
 Name: Serena Sandshine Age:16 Parents:The merpeople king and queen Freaky Flaw: Being that I
hace más de un año Frankiestein65 said…
Name: Hollie Hyde
Monster parents: Mr and Mrs Hyde
Freaky flaw: I'm always a little jealous of other ghouls, As they can grow their hair. I can't, my hair's basically fire! Also when I'm angry, you may wanna avoid me, cuz it's not pretty.
Pet: Mantina, my pet mantis. She's got a bit of a fiery side.
Favourite activity: Making clawesome mix tapes to show that I can be better than my brother if I put my mind to it.
Biggest pet peeve: Being the SECOND Best DJ at monster high. When I wanna be the best I can be the best!
History: My dad AND my brother have 2 sides to them. Literally! They are both half monster, half normie. Not like I'm not, though..........
Anything else?: Let's see..... I was once attacked by a snow leopard, so I have a massive scar on my cheek. I try to forget about it though. Gotta remember YOLO (you only live once)
GFF's: Holt Hyde (my big brother!) and Operetta
Image: This image is 100% mine!
 Name: Hollie Hyde Age: 13 Monster parents: Mr and Mrs Hyde Freaky flaw: I'm always a little jeal