mindless behavior WIN TIX & MEET MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!!!

WiLD_ATL posted on Oct 19, 2011 at 09:02PM
WiLD 105.7 & 96.7 wants to send you to see MINDLESS BEHAVIOR in CONCERT on 10/23 and MEET the boys BACKSTAGE!!! All you have to do is "like us" at www.facebook.com/wildatlanta and click on the Mindless Behavior tab on the left to win!!!

mindless behavior 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año mizzdia said…
big smile
I SO WANNA WIN THIS FOR MY DAUGHTER LOL SHE HAS BEEN A FAN FOR A WHILE NOW I EVEN GOT HER TO START BE HAVING IN SCHOOL BE CAUSE I TOLD HER THAT U ALL LIKE SMART GIRLS!!!!!
hace más de un año nautiara said…
heart
i love all you guys and all of you are my role models and many different ways.
hace más de un año amaria14612 said…
heart
I SO WANA WIN BECAUSE MINDLES BEHAVIOR IS SO CUTE AND I REALLY WNAT TO MEET YALL CAUSE SEXY AND I REALY WANT TO SEE YALL IN PERSON CAUSE I DONT GET TO GO TO CONCERT'S CASUSE MY MOM IS BROKE SO P.S THAT GIRL IS ME IM PREETY AND I KNOW IT AND SO IS MINDLESS BEHAVIOR
 I SO WANA WIN BECAUSE MINDLES BEHAVIOR IS SO CUTE AND I REALLY WNAT TO MEET YALL CAUSE SEXY AND I REA
hace más de un año mindlessgurll6 said…
kiss
i think i should win i have been a mindless fan she they came out and think that they are super cute and funny and i had an amazing dream about them i just think that i should she them in person my fav in the group s all of the their all so cute ,sweet,funny ,caring i think i should be that #1 mindless fan to meet them in person <3 hope to meet them in person because i listen to them everyday and i watch there tours on youtube and they are all i want to see for summer ,3
hace más de un año oreoswag said…
crying
i have been Obsessed about finding a way to meet them and i had 2 chances to go to there concerts but them altercation came up i cried my self to sleep because i was mad at my self for missing the opportunities.

P.S i hope i win
hace más de un año bossyrossy said…
smirk
Mindlessbehavoir is my life forever they sing songs that make you feel like they were made for you
 Mindlessbehavoir is my life forever they sing songs that make tu feel like they were made for tu