michael jackson Create a story

mywaymj84 posted on Jun 11, 2012 at 10:20PM
Hey girls why don't we all make a story!

I will begin it.

It was late summer of 1982. I was only twenty, who worked at Westlake Studios. One day I walked in to see the most shy, kind, and cutest man I have ever seen, Michael Jackson!

Continue on...
last edited on Jun 11, 2012 at 10:22PM

michael jackson 73 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 73

hace más de un año MJpixy said…
blush
He was turned with his back at me,but I still could recognize him!I have seen him so many times and now,the thought of him being so close really made me almost faint!Then he turned!:O He saw me and smiled at me.This took only a second,but to me it was enough to realize every single pretty part of him:his cute curly hair,his magical,deep,brown eyes,his sweet little nose and that wonderful,breath-taking smile surrounded by those amazing,full,red lips!:O I was already daydreaming,but my boss called me and I soon woke up to see everybody staring at me!I just realized Michael was blushing 'cos everyone saw I was caught in a trance from his beauty!My boss came to me and yelled,as usual,then introduced me to Michael.We shook hands and I could see him looking at my... (your turn ;)) )
 He was turned with his back at me,but I still could recognize him!I have seen him so many times and n
hace más de un año foreveraMJJFan said…
smile
Into my eyes as we shook hands. "Whats your name beautiful?" , "R...ose." I replied barely getting my name out. "Okay now that you too have met i need you to help michael with recoding his new song "The girl is mine." Now you can handle that Rose?" My boss said sarcastically. "Yes sir i can." I replied trying to cover up how pissed i was, i just wanted to flip him off so bad but i liked my job and i sure as hell didnt want to lose it. So i turned and began to follow Michael into the recording both, "So how long have you worked here?" Michael asked. "Oh not long....i just graduated from College just a couple of months ago with a bachelor degree in Recoding arts." I said. "Wow....only 2 months out of college and you're already working in a place like this?" Michael said amazed...................................
hace más de un año mywaymj84 said…
heart
"Yea I guess you can say I move fast." I said. Michael got a little mischievous grin on his face and said, "So do I." I looked down at the floor and blushed. During the entire recording I kept thinking to myself, "Oh my God i'm in love with this man!"....
Continue on.....
last edited hace más de un año
(Thanks for naming her Rose:x,hope you don't mind I wanna continue it...)After finishing the work Michael came to me and said:"Uhm,I was wondering if you'd like to have dinner with me...tonight...If you're not busy...">I look at him and wanna scream'Of course,who would be so busy not to go out with you?!:o'but I blush and say shy:"Yeah,sure...".'Great!"­,he says in excitement,then realizes how it sounded and blushes a bit nervous."So,I'll come pick you up at 7?"."Yes,it's fine,here's my address and phone,in case something comes up and you have to cancel it...",I say but he cuts me off:"Nothing can come up!I mean,nothing could come up...I'm...free...for tonight...".I could see he was stumbling in his own words and that made me giggle a bit,he didn't notice it,fortunately!"So...which way you go home?',he said as we were walking in the same direction where his car was."I go this way."."me too!You go on foot?",he asks."Yep.I don't have a car."."Well,then let me take you with my car."."Are you sure it's ok?",I ask nervous."Yeah,it's fine.Come on!".He takes me to his car and he drives me home,while talking about the recording.After we arrived,I wanted to open my door and get out of the car,but he stopped me by grabbing my left hand and then we stared at each other.After a while of staring he leans down and says:"...(your turn :p )
 (Thanks for naming her Rose:x,hope tu don't mind I wanna continue it...)After finishing the work Mic
"You have very beautiful eyes." Michael softly said. "T...hanks" I studdered trying not to look into his eyes but his deep brown eyes made it impossiable. Michael leaned in even closer, "Oh my goodness he's trying to kiss me!...ok rose dont chicken out dont chicken out!" I thought franctically to myself. But i ended up letting my shyness get to me. "I better get going...thanks for the ride." I said as i jumped out of the car. I could tell michael was a little bummed out he didnt get to kiss me. "No problem." Michael gave me a sly smile. I waved goodbye as he drove off, afterward i went inside. "Dammit! Rose why didnt you kiss him!!!" I exclaimed aloud to myself. When i scearmed i startled my own dogs, once they heard me scream to myself ginger a doverman boxer mix, and Blueski an Alaskian Huskey came running into the living room thinking they were going to find someone attacking me. When they just saw me yelling at myself they just looked at me like i was stupid. "You two would never understand...you're just dogs." I said as i finally calmed down...............
blush
(Nice dog part :)) )That night all I could think of was why in God's name didn't I let him kiss me?! I'm so stupid!I even cried a half hour 'cos of this!Then I tried to fall asleep,but he was constantly coming in my mind...and I could swear I was still feeling him around,somewhere near by...somewhere..."What was that?",I asked out loud while going to my window to check.There were only the usual guys who pick on people with no reason at all..."Poor guy...he shouldn't be on street this late...',I said as I went back to my bed.I could hear them punching the poor guy and I could hear him screaming as he kicked them too.It was midnight and I couldn't sleep because of the noise,so I opened the window and screamed:"Will you shut up,I'm trying to sleep here!Hey,Jess,leave the guy alone,you guys have nothing better to do? ".Jess,an old friend of mine who became this bad,let go of the guy and they all walked away.The guy stood up and I could see he had no injuries...not a mark of punch,no nothing!As I looked at Jess,him and the guys were pretty messed up...And one had blood coming out of his arm..."My God,you really beat them up man!Who are you?"."The guy finally spoke:"Your driver!".And stepping more in the light I could see it was Michael!"What are you doing here?",I asked him as I opened the door for him to come in."I went back to give you your purse,you forgot it in my car.".He handed me the purse and I took it so embarrassed."Oh,thank you!".He then turned to leave,but,without noticing,I grabbed his sleeve and he stopped,turned around and came closer again."What is it?",he asked,showing he's glad I stopped him."I..."."I know...",he said as he leaned down and softly kissed me on my lips...(your turn :x)
 (Nice dog part :)) )That night all I could think of was why in God's name didn't I let him kiss me?!
We stood there locked in a passionate kiss each not wanting to break it. Before we knew it we both broke away at the same time and stood in complete silence for a few moments on what just happened. I slowly ran my fingers through his beautiful curly jet black hair. He softly put his lips up to my ear "Why don't we go to your room?" I stood back in complete shock on how he was so forward to ask this question! "Michael we haven't even know each other for that long." I said very calm and collected but inside my head it was scraming "ABSOUTLY!" Michael came up to me waraped his beautiful choclate brown arms around my waist and smiles "I told you I moved fast, so what do you say?"

Your turn...
worried
I was hesitating,I mean I should not let him think that I'm a whore...but in the same time I wanted him so bad...But..."Michael,I...I don't know...I'm a little scared..."."Why would you be scared of me?",he asks smiling and coming closer to my face,looking at me right in the eyes."I'm...I mean I never...".He looked at me and realized what I was trying to say.Although I wanted to say I wanna go upstairs with him I was still scared a bit...He caressed my cheek and said:"I know what you mean...But you have to trust me,I won't hurt you!",he softly whispered in my ear again causing me to enter that sweet trance again...I looked at him and put my hands on his chest as he hugged me tightly...Then he kissed me again and started to walk causing me to walk backwards.As we were heading to the stairs,our kiss seemed not to be able to be stopped,it was like we needed that kiss to survive,the air became unimportant!As we reached to the stairs he broke the kiss,picked me up and then kissed me again while slowly and safely going upstairs.When we reached my room,he was still kissing me,like that'd be the last hour of his life!He opened the door and carried me to the bed then slowly put me down on it...He sat next to me and started to kiss me while trying to take off my dress...BANG!"What was that?",he asked and I knew that it could only mean one thing!"I'm home bitch!And I'm hungry!I need your room so get out of there in less than 1 minute,got it?!I've got some clients,I need your bed,now!"."Who is that?",Michael asked turning to see I was as pale as a paper!"Hey,are you OK?",he asked concerned."We have to go,she's home!"."Who?"."My mother...".(your turn :(( )
 I was hesitating,I mean I should not let him think that I'm a whore...but in the same time I wanted h
"Your mother what do you mean, wait what's going on here?" I got up quickly and started to fix my dress back up "Michael I will explain it all to you later but somehow I have to get you out of here!" I started thinking "I can't take him downstair!" Suddenly I realised he could climb out the window! "Listen your gonna have to go out the window there is no other way out!" He looked out the window and looked back at me. "Alright I will but on one condition." "What?" "You come with me tonight." I started to hear my mother yell "Were are you Rose!" I let a deep breath "Okay you get to the car and I will some how get out, now hurrry!" I watched him as he climbed down the window and started to go to the car. I started to pack a duffle bag of clothes for tomorrow, I don't think I ever packed so fast in all my life! After I had grabed all I needed I made it down stairs where my mother sat on the couch with her regular gentleman. She noticed the duffle bag in my hand and asked "Where are you going?" "I'm going over to stay with my one friend tonight I won't be back till later tomorrow." She studied my up and down wondering if I was lying. "Oh alright you can go, but first get me some rum for me and my men!" I noded my head as that was my regular chore that and to make sure that bed was made. I went into the kitchen and grabed some glasses and the rum. When I returned my mother was already starting to do a strip tease for them. I quickly sat down the rum and glasses grabed my duffle bag and made a beeline for the car. When I saw him sitting there waiting for me I got this overwhelming feeling of being safe, like nothing bad could ever happen to me with him around and you know what I liked that feeling!

Your turn...
surprise
I got into the car and Michael drove me to his house.Once we arrived,I could see all the magic happening:I felt the stars looking at me and the moon winking and my heart flying and it was all so wonderful!And right now walking with me in the moonlight was the person I loved most!How could I not feel those huge butterflies in my stomach as we went inside the house,after walking through that beautiful dark alley?We went inside and Michael said:"Like it here?".I was speechless,couldn't say anything.Michael looked at me concerned:"Hey,are you OK?".I came back to reality and said:"Oh,yeah,sorry,I was staring at this wonderful home.Michael,it is magical!"."Yes,it is!",he said as he came closer and gave me one passionate kiss which seemed to last forever..When I finally broke the kiss(because I couldn't breathe anymore!),we were both breathing so heavily,but still trying to kiss.Michael broke it and said:"Let me show you your room.".He took my hand and we headed upstairs and he took me to a room and opened the door.We got inside and I said:"This is your guest room?",while my eyes were wide opened and I was staring at all those stuffs,including the king sized bed which seemed so comfortable,thinking about my tiny old bed from home..."No,this is my bedroom."."And I'm gonna sleep here?"."Yep."."And where will you sleep?",I asked confused,trying not to think of what he was gonna say...He came behind me,wrapped his arms around me and softly whispered in my ear:"Well,it is my bedroom,right?".'OMG!,I thought.(your turn ;)) )
 I got into the car and Michael drove me to his house.Once we arrived,I could see all the magic happen
"You know...i think ill just sleep on the couch tonight." I said as i quickly broken free from michael's arms. "Wait?What i thought you wanted to...you know." Michael's voice trailed off. I took in a deep breath. "Michael...im sorry its just ive only known you for like 2 days and i dont think its right for us to...sleep together." I replied. By the look on michael's face i could tell he was a little hurt but i could see he understood. "You dont have to sleep on the couch...the guest room is right across the hallway." Michael said as he pointed out into the hallway. I grabbed my duffle bag and began making my way towards the guest bedroom. When i got to the doorway of michael's bedroom and turned around to see michael sitting on the edge of the bed with his face in his hand. "Im sorry michael if i upset you its just that...im not ready." I said trying to make him feel better but im sure i was only making him feel worse. "It okay rose...really i dont want to force you to do something when you're not ready...i understand." Michael replied. With that i walked out of michael's room and into the guest room where i changed into my pjs and decided to go to bed. But i found it very difficult to fall alseep....... (Your turn :) )
heart
The next morning I woke up and I started to look around the room wondering where I was. But then it all came back to me about last night about how me and Michael almost... I started to trail off in my mind thinking what would of happened if my mother hadn't have came home. Then all of a sudden I started to think about how I had to go back home I suddenly got this sick feeling in the pit of my stomach just thinking about it. I suddenly interrupted in my thoughts when I heard a light knock on my door. "Who is it?" "It's me silly! Can I come in?" "Sure." I quickly covered myself with the bedspread so he wouldn't see me in my nightgown. When I saw him come in in a mickey mouse sweater with a pair of jeans and his famous penny loafers, I had to chuckle at myself at how adorable he looked. He sat down on the edge of the bed. "So how did you sleep?" He asked. "Really good better than I have in a long time." I saw him looking at me wondering why I was covering myself "You know Rose you don't have to hid from me." I slowly nodded my head "I know its just i'm so used to hidding from people." "Why? Is it because of your mother?" I took a deep sigh "So you figured it out huh?" "Well I put two and two together when I saw all those men coming into the house last night. How long has that been going on?" "Ever since I can remember. All I can ever remember in my life was feeling shamefull." I looked down and started to have tears well up in my eyes. Michael very sweetly put his finger under my chin to make me look up. And when I did I saw those beautiful brown eyes of his, I started to get to bashfull of looking into them and I looked away. Michael her sweetly said "There is no need for you to feel shamefull." He then pulled me into a deep passionate hug that made me knees feel numb. I wanted to change the subject and not dwell on it anymore. "So Michael what are we going to do today?" He got a cute little smile on his face "The question is not what are we going to do, the question is what aren't we going to do!" I giggled "Now what does that mean?" "Well get dressed you'll fined out!" With that being said he quickly left, leaving me to wonder what a great day I have in store for me.

Your turn....
heart
I got dressed and went downstairs to the kitchen.No one was in the house,which was weird...I searched everywhere but no luck.So I looked for some food and I found nothing!I turned to leave but I saw a little note on the table,which wasn't there earlier.It said :"What you're looking for is right behind you...".I turned top see that in the living room,on the table was a bowl with cereals with milk which wasn't there either...I ate and while I was eating I felt something in my mouth that wasn't cereal,so i took it out and saw it looked like a cereal but it was made for plastic and inside was a little note saying:"If it's 10 you're late!".I stood up and went outside,thinking he was waiting for me or maybe another note was waiting in a tree or in the monkey's house!I went out and before I took the 2nd step I was hit in my head by a water balloon,which got me all wet!I looked up and nobody was there but I knew who was responsable for this so I yelled:"Michael,you know I'll get you for this!". I looked around and decided to go to Bubbles,Michael said he always feeds him in the morning.I went there and found Bubbles in his house and I said:"Hey,how are you?Have you seen Michael?".Bubbles then turned as if he understood what I said and I saw that in his front pocket he had a little white paper...I tried to reach for it,but it seemed like he was told not to let me get it.'Smart move.',I said to myself.I kept trying and I ended up with a water balloon in my face.I finally found a way to get it.I climbed in a tree and distracted him throwing some rocks in the other way.I leaned down,took the paper and got back into the tree.Bubbles seemed a bit annoyed that I got the note! XD I read the note which said:"You're gonna get dirty! XD".OK,I was scared now...Hmm,where could the next note be,get dirty...Then I saw what he was talking about!OMG! "Oh,you've got to be kidding me now!",I said out loud for him to hear me as I headed to the crocodile's place.It wasn't there but his place was all wet and muddy!:(( I saw the note hanging above the middle of the water.I had no way but to cross the water which got to my bra and take the note.As I went out all dirty except for my hands I read the note:"Ready for a free wash?".Before I could even ask what did he mean I felt hit in my face by a super soaker,than another ones and I was all wet,cleaned by 5 super soakers,as I was climbing the nearest tree.I got up and in front of me was a snake!"Aaaaahhh!",I yelled as I fell down(not getting hurt) and then I realized I had a fake snake on my head.I heard a cute laugh in the forest and I knew who it was!I saw a shadow and ran to it,but before I got there it was gone and there I found a note saying:"Go and dry your beautiful soft hair. :* ".I smiled at the note and went back inside and dried my hair.When I went to the mirror to fix my hair I saw another note:"It's 12,pretty young things need to eat... :x ".I blushed and went downstairs in the kitchen and saw a plate with Italian food.After I ate the doorbell rang and I went to get it.It was another note and it said:"You have something on your shoulder.'.I looked at my right shoulder and saw a spider,first I thought it was fake but when it moved it really freaked me out,because it was a tarantula!:OI tried not to scream and I saw it was kind of a caressing my neck(OK,now I was REALLY freaked out! X_X ).I saw that the foot which was caressing my neck had something white tied by it and I took it in my hands and placed it on the floor,gently took the note and it said:"Don't worry,this one's the sweetest thing ever,won't hut you,take him and bring him to the elephant's place,you'll find his friends near by that place,good luck! ;) "."So,the next note is at the elephant,ok,if I have to take it out of his trunk I'm so gonna make Michael pay!",I said laughing because I was talking to animals,I think the food had some serious effects on me!I did as I was told and when I put him back to his house I went to the elephant and found the note stuck under his sole! "No way I'm gonna do this,Michael,are you serious now?",I said as I thought it's crazy but hey,it's gonna be a lot of fun,for sure!;) So I went inside the place where the elephant was kept and I fed him,patted his trunk and then I saw him pointing to a chair with his foot.I took the circus chair and sat down,then he put his foot in my lap and I could see the note was bothering him so I took it off and then he grabbed my by waist with his trunk and picked me up carefully,being happy I removed it.I was scared,but it was interesting,only he didn't wanted to put me down..."Hey,buddy,could you put me down,please,I really need to read this thing,please!".I ended up talking with 3 animals,it was natural for me but everyone told me I look like a freak so I tried not to do this anymore...He put me down gently and I patted his trunk again,then went out and read the note:"Go and find the ride with the mystery black...".'OK,there were like 5 rides which take like 15 mins and what did he mean by mystery black?I think it might be some kind of sign or drawing inside,but it's dark inside!',I thought as I went to the 1st ride.OK,so I went inside and started to search...I found nothing.I looked again and again and nothing!Then it was already late,the whole eating-spider-elephant thing and the looking through rides took me all day,it was about 8 p.m. ...As I was walking disappointed I noticed that the paper was glowing..."Of course,the mystery black,mystery means scared,means something scary in the dark,ghosts,glowing!",I said happily I finally got it!I went in the ghost ride and since there was nothing glowing inside after so much searching I thought it might be in the chairs or somewhere...So I looked under them and found some chewed gum,yuck!>:P But i could mean something,so I looked carefully and found the next note which said:"OK,you did everything you didn't expect to do,now it's time for the Cinderella to meet her prince before midnight,see you downstairs after you change...:* :x ".I went inside,took a shower and went in my room to pick some clothes when I saw a box on the bed which of course wasn't there before!I opened it and inside was this gorgeous red dress with black designs and it was just perfect!I put it on with the shoes which were there too and as gorgeous as the dress and then I went to fix my hair and found a wonderful necklace hanging by the little mirror.I put it on saying:"He's crazy,he spent all these money on me?".Then I headed to the living room where I found another note saying:"Cinderella,you forgot that the carriage took you from the forest...".I went out and found a way to the place where he was all with red rose petals...As I got to the end I found a beautiful dinner ready and candles lit and someone covered my eyes."Michael,I know it's you.",I said giggling.He removed his hands,came in front of me,hugged me and kissed me passionately...He was wearing a costume that fir my dress,we both seemed like we went out of a fairy tale."Michael,why are we wearing these costumes?"."Well,like Cinderella,we'll dance at a party,it is held by my friend Elizabeth and I want you to go there with me,I already said yes since a few weeks ago!It's a themed party: fairy tales... ( your turn... :* )
 I got dressed and went downstairs to the kitchen.No one was in the house,which was weird...I searched
When he said Elizabeth Taylor I was in complete shock! I mean me going to an Elizabeth Taylor party with Michael Jackson on my arm, I felt like I was in a fairy tale. "Y-Yes I would love to come with you, but are you sure i'm invited?" "Of course don't be silly I already asked Elizabeth if it was alright and she said absoutly!" "Okay if your sure." "Completely, now lets eat before it gets cold." After we finished eating dinner he stood up and bowed and asked "So are you ready to go to the ballprincess?" I giggled at him bowing "Yes i'm ready prince charming!" Michael quickly got me into a limo and we were off. I blurted out "Oh my God we are in a limo!" He chuckled at my statement "What have you never been in a limo before?" I shook my head "No never i've only seen them on television." "Well after tonight you can't say that anymore." He kisses me softly on the lips. When he kissed you he made you feel like the most special person in the whole wide world. When we arrived at the party it was amazing. We walked in hand and hand and saw people drinking, dancing, laughing, and having a good time. Michael wispered in my ear "Come with me I want you to meet her." As we started to walk I could feel my heart racing with nervousness. Then finally I saw her and the people descibed her was exactly how she was; Georgous black hair, captivating smile, and the most beautiful violet eyes I have ever seen. "Elizabeth I want you to me someone very speial to me, Elizabeth this is Rose." "Well hello Rose my what a beautiful name!" She gave me a hug and I thought I was going to pass. I started to studder "I-I hope you don't mind me coming to you party?" She gave out a truly Elizabeth Taylor laugh "Well of course and friend of Michael's is a friend of mine, now come would you like some champagne?" "Oh I don't think so i'm not twenty-one just yet." "Oh what a pity, well then you two have to go dance." "Yea come on Rose it will be fun!" Michael said as he started taking me to the dance floor. "Michael wait, I...I don't know how to dance?" "What you don't!?" I shook my head completely ashamed. "Well then i'll just have to teach you. Now come here." We were standing far apart from each other. Michael chuckled "Were gonna have to get a little closer like this." Suddely he pulled me chest to chest with him, then he put his big soft hand on my waist. " He gently wispered "Put you hand in mine." I did as I was told. Then we started to move I kept looking down to see what we were doing. "Keep your eyes on mine." He commanded. I could feel myeslf getting goosebumps all over my skin at the way he was staring right in my eyes. Finally started to get the hang of it. "See there's nothing to it is there?" He asked. "I guess not. Michael I want to thank you for wanting to take me to this amazing party!" "Don't be silly I want to thank you for coming with me." With that being said he kissed me passionately on the lips and him grab my waist a little tighter. After twently minutes on the floor Michael said he wanted to introduce me to some of his friends. After a couple of hours of meeting them I was amazed at how many people I have only read about in magazines I actually got to meet! Michael noticed me starting to yawn so he said. "I think its time for us to go home." "What, no!" "Yes because your getting tired." "No i'm not!" He gave me a cute little look that said "I know your lying." So after ten minutes more of argueing Michael finally convinced me too. When he arrived back at his place I suggested we stay outside for a little bit. He agreed too that it was such a beautiful night and that he would hate to waste it. We sat down on a bench in the back of the house. I said "God it seems like everything here is so much beautiful, like this place is magical!" "Well it is to me but it feels more magical now that your here." He wraped his arm around shoulder and pulled me into a passionate kiss again. "Thank you so much for the lovely day and the party!" "Anytime it was nice to have some one to have fun it the stuff I like." "Well you truly made it a fun day that's for sure!" I rested my head on his shoulder "I just hate that I have to go home. Oh my God!" "What's wrong?" "Home, Oh my God I promised my mom I would be home this afternoon and now its almost twelve. God I am in so much trouble." I went into the house and straight into my room. I started to pack really fast and got my clothes back on. When I walked back into the hallway Michael was standing there with his head back. He looked disspointed to see me out of that dress. "Aren't you going to take that dress I got you?" "I can't my mother would ask where I got it." He took a deep sigh "Alright i'll keep it here. But I want you to keep that necklace I got you." "Okay but are you sure you want me to keep it, I mean i'm sure its very expensive." "Well that's not an issue for me. Listen i'll take you home." "Thanks." When he taking me home I told him to pull up a block before my house so my mother wouldn't see him. When he stoped the car he looked at me with so much intensity that I felt so weak under his stare. Finally he slowly cupped my face with his beautiful hands and slowly pulled me in for a passionate kiss. Both of us didn't want to break the kiss but I knew I had to go. I broke it and he said "I wish you could stay with me again." "I wish I could too but i'm already so late." I started to get out of the car. "I will see you tomorrow at the studio right?" He asked. "You count on it. Goodnight Michael." "Goodnight Rose." He slowly drove off. I swiftly walked to the house dreading what was going to happen to me on the otherside. When I opened the door I could smell very unearthly tones around the room with the strong aroma of alcohol I was so used to the smell that it never bothered me. I saw my other in a red satin slip smoking a cigarette watching a late time soap. When she noticed my presence she said in a harsh tone "Your late!" "I know i'm sorry I just lost track of time." "When you tell me your going to be late I don't expect you to be twelve- thirty p.m. late!" "I know and i'm sorry." "So what did you and your friend do?" "Lots of stuff." She slowly got off the couch and started towards me which made me start to back away. She finally started to yell "Are you lying to me you little idiot!?" "No i'm not!" "Good because if I ever found out you did I would..." Suddenly she smacked me good and hard across the face. It hurt so bad that if made me fall down on my knees, then she grabed me by the hair and said "And just let this be a reminder what would happen if I found out you lied to me!" She let go of my hair and went back to the sofa where she started to watch her soap agin. I slowly got off the floor grabed my duffle bag and went up to my room. When I saw my bed it was all messed up and it still had a hundred dollar bill laying on my dresser. I started to cry softly so she wouldn't hear. I looked in the mirror of my dresser and saw a big black and blue mark right on my face. And the whole time I kept looking at it I kept saying to myself "What is Michael going to say?"

Continue on.....
blush
I hoped I could cover it with make-up so he wouldn't notice.It was all coming back t my childhood,being beaten up...'Why did my mother had to be like this?If only my daddy would be here...But he is not allowed to even get near by me because my mother slept with the judge and made him keep my daddy away from me.I miss him so much,I haven't seen him in 11 years!I love him and he loves me and he'd have protected me now!God,why did You take him away from me?',I thought and suddenly I realized something!'Michael?Did You send him instead of my daddy?They both have so much in common!Daddy was my guardian angel...Now You sent Michael instead of him?'.As I was thinking the door opened and a man came to me and pushed me on the bed."Let me go,who are you?",I screamed."Mother,mother!",I was screaming but nobody answered me."Help,please,don't,please,help!Hel­p!M­ich­ael­!&q­uot­;.W­hen I was almost all naked,my mother came and said:"Don't waste your time with this little freak,she knows nothing,trust me!",in a disgusted voice.The man got off of me and left with her,but my mother turned once more to give me an angry look.I took my PJ's and went to sleep,but I couldn't,of course...I kept thinking:'This is not the 1st time one of her clients do this to me,what if she's gonna come too late one day?Or worse:she won't do anything about it! If I couldn't clean up and cook,she wouldn't keep me...I wish I could be with Michael right now,safe in his arms...I'm wondering what is he doing now?I think he is sleeping peacefully,away from all this mess I'm going through!...'.As I thought of him and how peacefully he must sleep,I fell asleep too.The next day I woke up early as usual,so my mother wouldn't hear me.I got ready for work and didn't eat,as usual.I got out on my window as usual and headed to work on foot.I had to be there at 8 so I woke up at 6 and I had 1 hour to get there.Not eating and walking 1 hour this early after such a rough night was making me dizzy and I even fell a couple of times,but I kept going 'cos I had to get to work.I stopped by a store and quickly got a warm sandwich to eat and then headed to the studio.I got there 5 mins later because I stopped to the store and I had problems finding my money,so my boss yelled at me again:"How can you be late,you live 15 mins away with the bus!Listen kiddo,one more time and you're fired,I'm tired,it's the 2nd time,people don't wait for you to get your hair done!".He left and I saw everyone stare at me,including Michael who heard the director from the recording room!I went to let my bag somewhere and then I started crying.I heard someone coming to me and I quickly wiped my tears away."Rose,are you all right?",Michael asked as he came closer and hugged me tightly."I'm fine,I'm used to this."."Then why did you cry?",he said as he wiped my new tears which were falling because no one except my daddy ever cared so much about me!"Listen,I'll talk to him,ok?I'll make sure he won't treat you like this ever again!"."No,it'll only make it even worse!Please,let him do this,I'll be fine,as long as I won't be late,it is my fault I'm late."."Fine,but once more if it happens I'll-what's this?",he said looking at my cheek.'The make-up!',I thought.As I cried so much my tears washed the make-up and when I wiped them away the mark was discovered!"Oh my God,who did this to you?It was him,wasn't it?",he said angry ready to kill my boss."No!"."The who?"."My...mother...Last night she slapped me and I went to my room and then...",I stopped as I realized I was saying too much."Then what?",he asked."Then this man...her client...came to me and...",I started to cry again and he came to me."Did he rape you?"."No,she...she came and took him downstairs.".He hugged me again and kissed my forehead,then I calmed down and went to finish the recording with him.After the work was done I went out and started to walk to my house.Michael grabbed my hand and said:"I'll drive you home.".Without a word he led me to the car and drove me home..to his home."Michael,what are you doing,I have to go home!",I asked as he was stopping the car inside Neverland."You're not going home until you'll be safe there.You'll stay with me here in the guest's room and you'll bring your stuffs when your mother is not home,if you want you can call her tell her what you want,but you're not going back there.I'm afraid she might hurt you and only the thought of one of her client's hands on you makes me sick!So,you'll stay with me.Ok?".I had nothing to say but agree.I went inside and called my mother and told her I won't be home ,I'll be staying over at my friend and I told her I had my stuffs with me.She seemed to suspect me but she let me stay,she was busy anyway.I came into the guest's room,I left my bags and turned around only to see Michael standing behind me.Before I could make any sound he pulled me closer and into a deep passionate kiss...He kept kissing me and slowly took off my jacket...(your turn! :* sorry this part is so short,it's almost sunrise here people! :p )
 I hoped I could cover it with make-up so he wouldn't notice.It was all coming back t my childhood,bei
"Michael......not tonight." I said breaking the kiss. Michael gave me a understanding nod and walked out of the room. Right now all i really wanted to do was just sleep and never wake up, Everything in my life was a total mess at this point. I laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling thinking to myself why did my life have to be so messed up?Why did my mother have to have a drinking problem??Just why? As these questions spun around constantly in my head, my head began to throb. I crawled under the covers not even bothering to take off my clothes. I threw the blankets up over my head and curled up in the fetal position. I sat there for hours until i finally fell into a restless sleep.

The next morning i awoke to someone opening the door to the guest room. I looked over to see michael. "Did you sleep okay?" Michael asked as he sat on the corner of the bed. "I...guess" I said groggliy. "What time is it?" I asked. Michael looked at his watch "It's 10:30" Michael answered. "I guess i better take a shower and change clothes." I said as i threw back the covers and walked over to my suitcase. "Rose would you like to go somewhere fun...to you know get your mind off things?" Michael asked as i made my way to the bathroom. "Yea i guess" I sighed. "Well where do you want to go?" Michael asked. "Surprise me" I replied giving michael a half smile before i disappered into the bathroom................... Your turn :)
heart
When I came back from the bathroom all ready I saw a note laid on the bed it read, "Wear comfortable shoes." I had to giggle at the note. So I put on my favorite pair of flats on and put on a headband and I was ready. I walked out to the kitchen where I saw Michael eating a bowl of Lucky Charms. "Hey can I get some too?" "Sure help yourself!" He got out a bowl for me and I started to eat. I saw Michael casually glancing over at me and smiling about after the fifth time I asked "What do you keep staring at?" "Just you and how pretty you look today." "Well thank you but i'm just in a pair of shorts and a shirt nothing special?" "Well I think it looks sexy." He came over to me and kissed me. "So where are we going today?" "I'll tell you on the way there." "Why won't you tell me now?" "Because I like to suprise people and you will be suprised trust me! Oh are you wearing comfortable shoes?" "Yes a pair of my trusty steeds." "Good and I was thinking tomorrow you and me and two of my bodyguards will go over and get you things and bring them here." "Michael are you sure you want me to stay here with you, I mean we have only known each other for a few weeks?" "Rose I can't let you go back to that house and know your getting treated that way." He pointed at my face. "Please be with me Rose. Besides I am so lonely all the time and having you here I feel happy when I get up in the morning. Please stay." I looked into those deep brown eyes of his and couldn't resist them "Alright i'll stay." "Great! Now finish eating because we have a big day ahead of us." After five more minutes I was finished. Michael rushed me to his private car with his own personal driver and we were off. Twenty minutes later we arrived at a airport. I steped out and saw the big plane in front of us and I looked at Michael who was grining from ear to ear. I asked "Where are we going?" "We are going to Disney World!" "Disney World! Oh my God I have always wanted to go there ever since I was a little girl!" He grabed my hand and lead me to the plane. "Well now you finally gonna go!" I could not believe I was going to Disney World with Michael it was like a dream come true. When we started to go up in the air I was really scared because I have never been on an airplane before. Michael touched my hand and wispered in my ear and said "Don't be scared I won't let anything happen to you." And truly in my heart of hearts I do believe him when he tells me that..................
Continue on ;)
heart
When we arrived at Disney world, i couldnt believe my eyes. "Wow its looks better when you see it in person!" I exclaimed with exciemenmt. "I knew you'd like it." Michael said giving me a kiss on the cheeck. As we walked around i swear i was like a little kid in a candy shop, i literally wanted to ride every single ride i came across. "Oh michael i dont know which i wanna ride first!", "Well why dont we ride Thuder mountain, its one of my favorite rides." Michael sugguested. "Okay." I said happliy as we made our way over to the ride. When we got onto the ride i was a little terriffied at first because of how fast it starts off but it turned out to be alot of fun. :) "Wow that ride was really fun." I said as we got off. "told you, why dont we ride splash mountain?" Michael said. "Sure!" I said happliy. When then made our way over to splash mountain. Luckly there was not much of a line, seeing that it was rather hot outside i was ready to get splashed :). After we got off the ride me and michael were both soaked from the chest up. "Nothing like getting splashed on a hot day like this." I said as i wringged my hair out. "I would say so." Michael said in agreement as he shook his hair dry. "How about we have lunch?" I sugguested. "Hm...dont see why not lets go." Michael said as he took my hand and we headed off to get something to eat.

After we ate lunch, we went off to ride many more rides. Rockin Rollacoster, Hollywood tower of terror, Haunted Mansion were just some of the many ride me and michael rode. As the sun was setting we headed up to Cinderalla castle so we could watch the firework show and the parade that was going to happen that night. As we sat on a patch of grass and waited for the fireworks to begin i turned and looked at michael. "I really had a great time tonight." I said with a smile. "Glad to hear that." Michael smiled back. Then i our eyes locked and before i knew it we were locked in a passionate kiss right as the fireworks began. This day couldnt have been any more perfect............................ Your turn :)
surprise
Soon they were closing so we hurried up but one things caught our eye: the mirror labyrinth and we couldn't resist,we had 10 more mins anyway 'till they'd close.We got in and went on different ways,then tried to find the exit.After 5 minutes I felt someone behind me and I turned.I saw the fan from earlier looking at me."What are you doing here?"."I...we,me and my bf came here to have some fun and we can't find the exit now...Can you help me?"."Sure,I'd always help a beautiful girl!Come!",he said taking my hand and getting me out of there.Out I said:"Thank you but we have to go look for my bf.".He came closer to me and whispered:"I guess it's his bad luck he can't keep an eye on his gorgeous lady!".Then Michael came out:"Hey,you made it!I was worried about you!How did you find the exit?".I ran and hugged him and said:"Thank God,I was scared!He helped me out,it's the fan I saw earlier."."Tyler.",says the fan and him and Michael shook hands."So,what's your name?",asks Tyler."I'm Dave.Nice to met you and thank you for helping Rose out of there."."You're welcome Mr. Jackson.".Both me and Michael we're a bit scared now."Mr. Jackson,I don't think anyone who dresses this ordinary would wear those shoes...".We all started to laugh and thought how many people must have recognized him!Michael found Tyler extremely calm and he invited him for a walk to the gates.Tyler and Michael talked about many things,but Tyler kept his eyes on me which made me pretty scared and uncomfortable.Tyler kept asking questions about how me and Michael met but Michael kept my family story secret and told him only what he needed to know.After me and Michael got to the plane Michael already had Tyler's number,they became pretty close!While we were in the plane I told him:"Michael,I don't think it was a good idea to give him your number."."Why?"."Weell­­,I feel that it's a bad idea."."It can't be,don't worry,he's only a fan,he wouldn't do anything to me!".I was thinking about what Tyler told me but maybe he was just kidding...And maybe Michael was right...
After we went home,Michael asked me:"Are you tired?"."No,why?"."Wel­l,I have one more surprise for you...But it's late,at midnight,do you think you can stay up that late?"."Sure,I'll try!Can I find out what's the surprise?".He came to me and put his index on my lips."No more questions.Or I won't show it to you and when you'll find out tomorrow you will wish you never asked anything about it!"."OK.".I went upstairs and took a shower and changed my clothes,then went downstairs and found Michael looking out the window.I came behind him and tried to see what he was looking at,making sure he couldn't see me,I wasn't close to him.Suddenly he said:"You're wasting your time,you can't see it!",still looking out the window searching for something."How did you know I was behind you,you couldn't have seen me or hear me!"."You're right,I didn't.",he said turning to me."I felt your love.".I was a bit confused but then I remembered my grandma once told me that lovers have this bound and that they can know when their love is with them or not and they can recognize it from 1000 identical people!He kissed me then said:"I'll go take a shower and then we should go,not to miss the show!".He went upstairs and I kept wondering what he meant by this.After what seemed like forever to me he came back and we headed out.We walked a while then he blindfolded me."Why?",I asked."You can't see where we're going,not yet!".Then we finally found the place he was talking about: it was in the middle of the forest there and I could see fireflies all around us playing making different shapes and it was all like in a fairy tale!Me and Michael stood there and played around them for 2 hours,until I fell sleep on the grass and he carried me inside and he then went to his room and went to sleep himself.
Meanwhile,Tyler was at home looking at the number and thinking:'Rose...No matter how much I like Michel,I can't let him keep her...She has to be mine!',then went to make a call:"Hello,Jack,I need a favor!Do you still have that house to rent next by Neverland?".(your turn,sorry about the 1st sequel,I didn't see foreveraMJJFan's sequel and this is Tyler here)
 Soon they were closing so we hurried up but one things caught our eye: the mirror labyrinth and we c
"Yea i just went back on the market why?" Jack asked. "Oh i wanted to know because i want to move so i can be closer to work." Tyler replied. "Ah i see well will you be interested in coming down and looking at it before you decide to buy it?" Jack asked. "No...i dont need to....how soon can i move in?" Tyler asked. "3 Weeks in the earliest i can let you move in." Jack said. "Thats fine it gives me plenty of time to pack up my things and move them there." Tyler said.

Back at Neverland michael was sound asleep when his phone rang. "Hello?" Michael said groggliy "Hey michael its me Jermaine.", "Jermaine...do you realize its 5 in the morning?" Michael said. "I know but theres something important that you will probably wanna know, it has to deal with rose." Jermaine said. "Well what is it?" , "Her mother is in jail....they busted her little prostotution scam she had going....i thought i would just let you know so you could tell her." Jermaine replied. "Okay well ill tell her later right now im going to go back to sleep." Michael said. "Okay bye." Jermanie said. Michael then hung up the phone and rolled over and went back to sleep for a few more hours. About two hours later michael was awakened by someone kissing him on the cheek. "Good morning " Rose said. Michael looked at his clock. "Rose its 7 in the morning", "So?"...................(your turn couldnt think of anything else to write)
surprise
"So i'm tired!" I giggled at how cute he looked his little curls stuck to his forehead and his eyes all sleepy. "I'm sorry!" I gave him a passionate kiss on the lips. "Does that make up for it?" He gave me this cute little smirk "Oh yea come here girl!" He suddenly pulled me on the bed with him and started to give me the wost tickle fight of me life. "Michael stop it, please!" I said through tears. "No way you asked for it Rose!" After five minutes Michael stoped, and I was gasping for breath. Michael looked over at me seriously "Rose I have to tell you something." "Oh Michael can't it wait till later, right now I have to go over to the house and get my stuff out." I started to make my way towards the door. Michael suddenly said "Rose don't!" "Why?" "Because I just don't want you to!" "Oh Michael I don't have time to play any of your games this morning. I need to get going before she probably gets home, i'll see you tonight." I blew him a kiss and out I went. I keep hearing him shout "Rose, Rose don't!" Michael got out of bed and quickly got dressed. He had to stop her before she got to the house. He went outside and saw his one car was gone, so he got in his other car and started towards Rose's house.

When I arrived at the house in Michael's car I saw a few men walking around the house and a couple coming out of it. I sighed "Oh God she must be home." As soon as I steped out Michael pulled in in his car. He quickly got out and said "Rose don't go in there!" "Michael I have to get my stuff, you said yourself yesterday I should come over and get it." I started making my way towards the door, but Michael kept begging me to come home with him. As soon as I was at the door one of the men said "Excuse me miss but were are you going?" "Inside to get my things now if you please excuse me." He blocked the door with his body deniying me on my entrance. "Look what is your problem! Look all I came here for was to get me stuff and nothing more. And listen if your waiting for my mother just take a seat she will probably be done in ten minutes, that's all it takes her anyway." Once again the man didn't move. "Excuse me miss but did you say your mother?" "Yea that's right." Suddenly he pulled out a badge "Well miss I am with the investigation crew here, would you mind telling me all about your mother?" "Why, what is going on?" Michael pulled on my arm "Rose please don't ask, just come home with me." The man said "Yesterday she was arrested for her little prostotution scam going on here." My eyes got as big as quarters, but I didn't say I was suprised. Actually I was glad the hoe was behind bars. Michael came up to me and grabed my hand. "Well can I atleast grab my stuff?" "No i'm sorry miss everything here is evidence." "Well what am I going to do the only things I have is in a little suitcase!" Michael pulled me off to the side "Rose look at me, leave it all, leave it all and start a new life with me at Neverland?" "Michael I can't I have to get my stuff." "Just leave it all I will buy whatever you need leave this to your old life and start a new one with me?" "Michael I don't want you to buy me things I have provide for myself every since I was fifthteen, and it is not going to start now." "Rose if I didn't want to I wouldn't have offered it, please let me take care of you!" Before I had a chance to answer the same investigator came up to us and asked "Miss i'm gonna have to ask you some questions." I nodded my head and followed him to his car, where he took out a notebook and pencil. "Miss i'm gonna need you to tell me everything you know about your mother." I took a deep sigh and said "Then your gonna need a bigger notebook."
Your turn.....
surprise
I sat there and told the investigator everything that my mom had to done to me and everything in her past. I even told him about how she made it to where my father was never allowed to see me. The investigator took notes down on everything. Im sure once i was finished he was going to have buy himself another notebook. "Wow, miss how come you didnt report her?" the investigator was shocked to hear all that i had been through. "I guess i was scared..." I said softly. "Well do you know where your father is?" the investigator asked. I shook my head, "No i havent seen or heard from him in years." "Okay well thats all you're free to go now." the investigator said. With that i walked out of the car and walked over to michael. "Well what did he want?" Michael asked. "He just wanted me to tell him everything my mother had done to me and things she did in her past." i replied. We walked over to michael's car and got in. The whole ride back to neverland, none of them said a word. When they got back, Rose disappeared into her room.

After not hearing a single peep from rose Michael decided to go upstairs and check on her. "Rose....do you wanna talk?" Michael asked as he stood in front of the guest bedroom. Nothing but dead silence, Michael reached down and turned the door knob and he realized it was open. Michael slowly opened the door and saw............................(your turn) :)
crying
(Hard sequel,I hope I'll make it right!:-S)He saw me on the floor next to the window crying and looking out the window to the beautiful view as I was singing a song.He couldn't recognize the song.He came closer and sat behind me hugging me tightly."What are you singing?"."It's a song my daddy used to sing me when I was little every night to go to sleep.Every day she was beating me,since I was born I guess,and he was fighting with her because of this.She never had patience to learn me to get through life,but my daddy never even raised his voice no matter what stupid things I'd do,even when I would be a bad kid and try to revenge on my mother,he'd smile and say:"Revenge is only for people like her...",then he'd cry 1 tear every time,from his left eye,he said it was coming from his heart.One tear only for me,I never saw him crying except for those times when he'd be afraid I'd end up like her.She used to yell and hit me all time with different objects,even make me bleed and just let me there and see if I'd die already.Once I became useful to her she tried to make me like her but she had no success,no matter how much she'd torture me to become a whore...She wouldn't feed me for 3 days,then she'd ask me again and again if I wanna do it and after 2 years of refusing her she left me alone and she stopped beating me thinking I needed my body to be pretty for her clients in case I'd change my mind,since she wouldn't give em any money and I couldn't have a job yet.Luckily my friends were there and a nice neighbor,Ms. Heart,her name describes her perfectly,she took care of me once my daddy had to leave me.But she was old and once my mother found out she went to the police and slept with an officer then made him come and arrest her for a stupid accusation that she was a pedophile and she had a heart attack and died the next day.After all the people I loved were gone I only had this song which gave me strenght and made me dream of a better life thinking that there must be more to life than this,right?".Michael had tears in his eyes remembering how Joseph treated him and he said:"Can you teach me this song,please?".So I sang it again and after a few times singing he learned it.While we were both singing,we remembered of our childhood,and tears filled my eyes as I was thinking I'll probably never see my daddy again...(Rose-s daddy in the pic,your turn,sorry it was so short,I'm a little bit busy :-< )
 (Hard sequel,I hope I'll make it right!:-S)He saw me on the floor siguiente to the window crying and looki
After countless hours of talking more about are childhoods Michael and I both fell asleep in each other's arms. The next thing I know I woke up and Michael was holding me while tenderly stroking my hair. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. I felt so intimidated by his stare, so I cuddled up more to him. "I feel so safe in your arms" I wispered. Michael kissed me on the forehead "Rose as long as I live I will let nothing happen to you." I kissed him back and got up to go to the bathroom to fix my hair. Michael followed me and leaned against the door frame. "Rose don't you think you should go see you mother?" I shook my head in disagreement. "Rose what if she needs you?" "She's a big girl, she can take care of herself." "But-" I stoped him from talking when I placed my finger tip up to his lips. "Michael you told me to leave everything behind and start a new life. Well she's part of it, if I want to start a new life I have to forget about her." Michael looked at me not knowing what to say but suddenly he said "So you want to start a life with me?" I didn't answer him right away because I was caught off guard. "I uh..." "Rose I want to know because I want to take care of you in everyway that I can." "But Michael I just don't want you to feel like i'm using you!" "Using me! Why would you say that! Look if I didn't want to I wouldn't have offered. Rose please let me take care of you, please!" "Why do you care so much about me?" "Because I do, Rose... I love you!" I started to tear up and I couldn't hold my emotions anymore. I broke down "Oh Michael I love you too!" He pulled me into a hug and kissed me. He wispered in my ear "Does that mean you let me take care of you with everything you need?" I slowly nodded my head in agreement. He seemed to very happy with my answer. He kissed me again and said "Get get ready." "Why?" "Because i'm taking you shopping." "Michael I don't want-" He put his and up "Uh I don't want to hear it, you agreed I could take care of you so i'm taking you shopping. Now get ready." He didn't leave me a chance to answer because he left me to get ready. So I did what I was told. I put on a pair of jeans and a blouse. It started to thunder and the rain started to pour. I sighed and got my jacket. I went out saw Michael waiting by the door with an umbrella. He looked at me and smiled "Are you ready my darling?" He asked. I took his and and nodded. The one thing I always loved about Michael was he treated me like, a lady."
Continue on..... (By the way great sequals everyone, keep up the good work!"
worried
(Thanks for letting me write now!:*)Michael and I went to shopping at his fav stores and everything they had was fantastic!Michael asked me after 10 minutes of walking through beautiful and rare clothes,especially dresses:"Did anything caught your eye yet?".I was speechless."I...I don't know...Michael,all these are so...I don't know what to choose!.".He smiled and started to look at a dress with blue and red on it,our 2 fav colors,I loved blue and he loved red."Michael?"."Yes?".­&qu­ot;­Why don't you pick up some that you really love and I'll try them on?"."But you have to pick what you want!I won't buy clothes you don't like just because I like them!"."Michael,anything you like I like too,trust me,nobody can tell me how to dress,so if anything you bring me won't please em I'll let you know!",I said then winked at him."OK then.Let's see...Oh,this one is terrific,and you'd look really good,it'll emphasize your shapes!Oh,and this one matches your eyes...And this one is great for one of my suits and would make you look like a princess!".I started to laugh a bit.He turned to me with those dresses and said:"What's so funny?",smiling."I never thought I'll ever hear a man who's not gay saying these things,you really are good at fashion!No,you're good at fashion too,is there anything you can't do?You cook,dress perfect,sing,dance,write,draw,drive,make great pranks,is there anything you can't do?".He turned back to pick up a dress and said:"Well,I never tried to fix the toilet,but I bet if I sing it'd fix itself!"."Well,one wink of yours can turn oceans into clouds!",I said and he turned at em and blushed."OK,I think we've got enough!".I looked at the dresses and saw like 20!I didn't realize we walked through all the store in this time,he sure was moving fast,as he said!"Michael,these are too many!"."Don'rt you like shopping?"."Well,yeah,but this si too much,how much do they cost?"."I said I don't wanna hear it,now get in here and try them on,all of them,I'll count!",he said pushing me into the changing room and closing the door.I put all of them on and they were extremely careful chosen,every one of them would emphasize some part of my body...every single part...Michael's every reaction was "Oh my God that looks amazing!" or "This really fits you,perfectly!" or "It looks like it was made for you,you look fabulous!" or "I can't wait to see you wearing this...".I was blushing every time and after I tried all 20 I found jackets and jeans and shoes and T-shirts and God knows what to try too!"You can't wear these when we're going to Disneyland,right?".I had to try them all,well I loved it,but I felt guilty when he payed for all because I loved them and he loved them too,of course!We went home and I put them all in my closet.After that I went to my bed and took a little nap.I needed it,after all that happened with my mother and all those shops...Thinking of today made me sleep...When I woke up it was 11 p.m. and I wanted to turn and go to see if Michael was asleep,but I felt someone behind me.I turned and I saw Michael.He looked at me and none of us said a word.He softly kissed me and I kissed him back.He started to pull me closer and started to explore my body.Piece by piece all my clothes fell on the floor and his too,now we were experiencing the love God gave to us...He kissed every inch of my body and I felt his love burning my skin with every breath he took after kissing me...I felt his soft warm skin and I the feeling of being crushed by his body against mine was the sweetest torture!Then I knew how much I love him!I thought this might be wrong but I couldn't stop it...Soon we were making love and I could feel the rhythm of our moan's song...I wished it'd last forever,the feeling of his touch,the butterflies in my stomach,the taste of his lips,the way he was breathing in my skin...The was he stared in my eyes making sure he was not hurting me...
The next day I woke up and I turned to see Michael sleeping...He was sleeping like an angel...I got up slowly not to wake him up and I went to get ready and went out for some fresh air,thinking about last night..."Hey gorgeous!",a boy said as I was walking through the garden.In the backyard of Michael's neighbor was Tyler."What are you doing here?"."I'm moving here in 3 weeks.Isn't it great,we will be neighbors!I have to go but if you ever need me don't hesitate,ok?".He left and I was really scared now...I wanted to tell Michael about my bad feeling about this but he said it can't be a bad thing and he trusted Tyler,so I decided to let things like this,maybe he moved because he was Michael's fan...
That afternoon Michael and I were playing in the yard when Tyler showed up and Michael was glad to see him and asked him to join us for dinner!After Tyler left Michael and i went back inside and I told him:"Michael,I'm really scared about Tyler...I don't think you should invite him..."."Why?"."Michae­l..­.he called me gorgeous this morning...What if he wants to break us up?...He keeps saying I'm beautiful and such things and when he took me out of the labyrinth I told him to go help you too and he said it's your bad luck you can't keep an eye on me!...Michael,I am scared of him and now he's moving here!"."Rose,calm down,he won't do anything to you,don't worry!Trust me,I said I won't let anything to happen to you and I keep my promises!",he said kissing me...(your turn... :-< )
 (Thanks for letting me write now!:*)Michael and I went to shopping at his fav stores and everything t
surprise
"You promise?" I said. "Rose theres nothing Tyler can say or do that would make me not love you....so what if he tries to break us up, he wont have any luck." Michael said kissing me once more. "Can you trust me?" Michael asked. I slightly bit my lip and nodded. "Good, now how about me and you go out and have some fun hmm?" Michael said. "Where do you plan on taking me?" i asked. "I'll give you a hint...i like a girls best friend and its a huge store with a bunch of stores in it.", "The mall?" i said. "Yep", "Wow okay." i said happliy. "Well what are we waiting for lets go." Michael said as he grabbed my hand and lead me to his limo.

Once in the mall, Me and Michael couldnt decide what store to go in. So we both just walked into the first store that caught our eye....the jewlery store. When we walked in i walked strainght over to the wedding and engagment rings. "Oh michael they are so beautiful!" i said happily as i looked at them all through the glass. "Well is there one specific one you like?" Michael asked. I thought for a moment as i glanced at all the rings one at a time. Then one caught my eye, it was sliver and had diamonds that formed a shape of a flower. "That one." i said tapping the glass. "ooo thats a nice one." Michael said as he looked at it. "I think i want to go check out the necklances." i said as i made my way over to the necklances. I looked at the necklances for i dont know how long. Then i felt michael gently tug on my arm. "How about we check out another store before you decide to buy out the whole Jewlery store." Michael joked. "Oh you know youwould buy out the whole store for me." i giggled as i wrapped my arms around his neck. "You know me too well." Michael smiled. Soon we were locked in a passionate kiss. Out of nowhere we heard what sounded like a click from a camera............................ (your turn)

"You promise?" I said. "Rose theres nothing Tyler can say o do that would make me not amor you....so
surprise
We stopped and looked around and saw a man taking pictures to us:Paparazzi! :O "Oh,no,Michael!",I said concerned.Michael went to him and grabbed the camera,took the film out and gave it back to that man saying:" If I'd do this to you you'd rip my head off,so consider yourself lucky I'm not like you.Go find a real job,you do nothing but killing people.".The man stood there looking as me and Michael went out of the store."You really made him feel like hell."."He deserved it.Now,let's go to see another stores,ok?"."All right!',I said jokingly.We went to another 5 or 6 stores then we came back home and got ready for dinner...where Tyler was going to be...I was nervous and Michael was excited.After dinner was ready Tyler arrived and Michael was busy so he send me to get him in.I opened the door and he came in,with some beautiful flowers and he gave them to me saying:"These are for you,gorgeous!".He then tried to kiss me and I pushed him saying:"Dinner's ready,let's go,Michael is waiting.".I rushed into the living room,put the flowers down and went back to see Michael and Tyler talking about random stuffs.We sat down and began to ate and Tyler kept asking Michael about his new albums and future plans and so on,nothing that could get me worried about.After dinner Michael invited him to have a walk through the garden with us.While we were walking,Tyler started to ask us about how we met and so on...Michael told him about it and he seemed anxious for some reason,at least to me...After he left I didn't wanted to say anything because Michael seemed so happy and I didn't wanted to make him sad again...And who knows,maybe I was wrong?...
Once Tyler got home he broke a few things he found in his way saying:"... (your turn:-S)
 We stopped and looked around and saw a man taking pictures to us:Paparazzi! :O "Oh,no,Michael!",I sai
heart
"Why?!Why cant i have her!!!!!" Tyler exclaimed as he began to throw things onto the floor. "I will have her one way or another....even if i have to kill michael just to get her." Tyler said to himself.

Meanwhile back at neverland, I was cleaning dishes when i felt michael wrap his arms around my waist. "You know you didnt have to do the dishes i could have done them." Michael said. "Its okay i wanted to, besides im almost finished." I said as i placed a place into the dish strainer. Michael then gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Meet me upstairs when you're done i have asurprise for you." Michael said. "Okay" I said. Michael then headed upstairs, not long after i finished the dishes and headed upstairs to michaels room. When i got there michael was sitting on the edge of the bed. "Sit down." Michael said. i did what i was told and sat down right next to michael. "Now turn around and close your eyes." Michael replied. I did just that. I then felt michael get up off the bed and walk away from the bed. After a few minutes i felt him sit back down behind me. I then felt him place something around my neck. I then felt michael take my hand and pull me up off the bed, he led me just a couple of steps. "Open your eyes." When i opened my eyes was was standing in front of michael's mirror and around my neck was a very beautiful necklace. "Oh michael i love it!" I said happily as i wrapped my arms tightly around his neck................(Your turn) :)
 "Why?!Why cant i have her!!!!!" Tyler exclaimed as he began to throw things onto the floor. "I will h
heart
I gave him a huge kiss for that "Thank you so much! But why did you do this?" "Because I love you, and see the necklace it is in the shape of two hearts connected. And the reason I picked this out was because no matter what happens between you and me are love will always stay together." "Oh Michael this is the most sweetest gift I have ever gotton!" We both kissed each other again this time more passionately. I quickly broke it knowing he had something in mind for tonight, which I was still a little nervous about even though we have already done it. "Uh Michael i'm going to put on my pjs." "Alright." Before I made it out the door he quickly grabed my hand. "Rose I have been meaning to tell you something since this morning." "What is it?" "I want you to stay in my room from now on." I was taken back by his statement. I mean me staying in Michael's bedroom?! "Michael I don't know?" "Please Rose, I want to know everynight you will be with me." When I looked into those big beautiful eyes I couldn't resist. "Okay if that's really what you want." "It is! Now go get pjs on." "Yes sir!" I gave him a quick peck on the lips before I left. The whole time I was getting ready I kept thinking how lucky I was to have him in my life. When I finished getting ready I came back to his room aka are room. I saw him laying on the bed with an evil grin on his face. I knew what that look meant, which meant I wouldn't be getting any sleep tonight. I walked over to him and layed down. He sweetly wispered in my ear "I love so much." And right then and there I melted into the trance which is Michael.
Continue on..... P.S. Sorry for being so late :(
heart
Days went by, and things never seemed so great in my life. Almost every waking moment i was pending time with michael. There wasnt day when we didnt do anything together. As the days grew into weeks and the weeks grew into months me and michael grew very close. One night michael said he had a surprise for me. "Ooo a surprise?What is it?" I asked. I was answered by a passionate kiss from michael. "Go upstairs and change into something nice and you'll see" Michael said. I went upstairs and did just that. After i got ready michael quickly got ready and we headed out to his limo. Once at the limo michael opened the door for me and helped me get in. We drove for about 30 minutes before the limo came to a complete stop. When we stepped out we were at a nice restuanut. When we walked in we were quickly seated by themselves on a secluded balcony. Then me and Michael had the most romantic dinner. "Wow where did you get the idea to plan something like this?" i asked in amazment. "It just came to me.....Rose are you aware of how much i love you?" Michael reached his hand across the table and placed it onto mine. "I have an idea." i smile. "Rose....i know this may seem a little early for you but..." Michael reached into in his coat and pulled out a small black box and got down on one knee. "Rose....will you marry me???" My eyes flooded with tears. "Yes...yes!" i said happily through my tears as i huged him................your turn ;)
 Days went by, and things never seemed so great in my life. Almost every waking moment i was pending t
surprise
The next day I woke up and saw him sleeping and I just couldn't help it but take him a picture,he was so adorable! :*:*:* After that I slowly got up and went to the window to open it and try to make him wake up.As I was hit by the fresh air I could hear the singing birds and I saw something I didn't like at all!Tyler.He was looking at me through his window...Staring at our window...I went to Michael and woke him up and he said sleepy:"What's going on,why did you wake me up!It's early,come on,come here..Whatever it is I'm sure it can wait...",while pulling me back under the covers."No,Michael,hurry,it's Tyler,he is spying on us,hurry!"."What?",he said coming to the window.But Tyler was long gone..."Rose,there's no one out there."."But Michael I swear I saw him,he was staring at me!"."Maybe you saw him looking out the window for a few secs,like you did as you woke up...You really don't like him,do you?",he said turning to me and hugging me,caressing my face."Michael...he tried to kiss me when we had the dinner...He calls me gorgeous and stares at me a lot...I'm telling you something is going on!I'm scared Michael..."."Shh,there's nothing to be scared of,he won't do anything,I won't let him,ok?",he said hugging me and kissing my forehead.After that I went to change and so did Michael and then I looked at my engagement ring and said:"Oh,Michael,we have to tell our...your parents...".Michael had a sad look on his face and came to me:"I'm sorry your mother won't be happy for you...But your father sure will!".My eyes lightened and I asked :'What?My daddy,did you find him?Michael,you found my daddy?".I was ruining his collar and he said:"Easy,easy!Yes,I did...",he said smiling at how excited and happy I was!And sure I had why my daddy was the best thing that ever happened to me before Michael!"Michael,you have to take me to him,please,tell me where is he,I need to go to him now!".I heard the gates opening and I saw a car driving in and then I turned to Michael and he was smiling at me:"No way!",I said as I ran out of the bedroom but came back hugged and kissed Michael and got back on my way to meet my daddy after 11 years!I ran out and almost fell like 100 times and I saw him coming out of the car and I stopped then I saw him doing as he always did and I was convinced he was,truly him!He got on one knee and opened his arms!I ran to him and he lifted me up hugging me so tight I couldn't breathe but I think I must have hugged him even tighter 'cos he released first but not after what seemed like forever!Michael came down smiling and by the time I released the hug he was already there.I hugged him and then my daddy too and I said:"The 2 best things in my life together with me...".After a few minutes we got inside and I told my daddy everything mom put me through and how Michael saved me and that we are engaged."I know you 2 are engaged."."Oh,you ruined my surprise!",I said to Michael jokingly."No,sweetie,I knew before it happened."."How?"."I asked for his permission...",Michael said.I just couldn't believe he did all these for me!So that day we spent the time playing with my daddy and we told his parents too and Kathrine was all excited,his brothers and sisters too...Yes,Joseph shook hands with Michael and my father and hugged me...such a cold hug I never felt...But I didn't feel hate from him...And after I got hugged and kissed by ALL of the members we decided to announce it officially tomorrow at a party.Well,there were gonna be all MJ's friends so I thought why not?
So,there I was that night at the party and I got to meet A LOT of people and of course that there were ALL of Michael's friends so of course Tyler was there too,since the party was at Neverland he thought it would be rude not to invite him...Unlike me,I just wanted to show him that I'm engaged now so he should leave me alone!The party was going just great when suddenly Tyler asked me to dance with him...I looked at Michael hoping he'll escape me but he didn't.So I had to leave with him and dance...I was so afraid he's gonna kiss me or something in front of everyone!My daddy came to Michael and told him:"Rose told me about this guy,she thinks he tries to break you 2 up...She told me so many bad things about him I'm afraid they might be true,my daughter never lies.I'm telling you,you should keep that boy out of your lives.To me it looks like he is devouring my daughter with his eyes".Michael got a little insecure and went to take me out of there but he was stopped by Liz who told him it's time to get the cake and he had to be there and say a speech and she said they should wait until I finish my dance with Tyler,so they won't be rude.As the song ended Liz said:"And now a little speech from the most adorable couple I've ever seen!",as she pointed to Michael then...me trying to break the kiss I was forced into by Tyler!He was holding my arms tight so I had to step on his foot so he released the kiss and I slapped him so hard I heard the echo a few times!"Don't you ever do this again,you a** h**e!!!Don't you ever kiss me,get the hell out of here,now!".Tyler then grabbed my hand and said:"You will be mine one day so you better not hit me again or...",but before he could finish his sentence Michael who was red with anger took him away from me and punched him hardly in the face,causing him to fall on the floor bleeding a bit."You stay away from her,did you hear me!!!",he yelled as hell then said:"Security,I want him out of here,if I ever find him around my house you're all fired!".Then Tyler was out of there and I started to cry saying:"You see,I told you,Michael,he is spying on me,I don't want to ever see him again!",as I was shaking in his arms.The party had a break until I was all right then it went just as planned with the speeches and the cake and all.I convinced my daddy to live with me and Michael for a while until he finds a house near by us.Everything was all right now and I was so happy!
One night I was coming home and I saw a car parked in front of the gates.As I was getting near by the gates I saw it was Tyler and I was wondering where was the security.I entered the house and I saw Michael waiting for me with the dinner all ready.After the usual hug and kiss and so on I told him about Tyler and he said he'l send someone to take care of him.After he left to call for security I waited and waited and realized he wasn't coming back!I left to look for him and suddenly all there was no electricity.I felt a hand on my shoulder...I slowly turned scared and a voice said:"It's me sweetie.".I was so released to know it is my daddy...(your turn,make it interesting,you know what to do! ;) )
 The siguiente día I woke up and saw him sleeping and I just couldn't help it but take him a picture,he was
"Daddy you scared me!" "Oh Rose i'm sorry." "So what are you doing?" "I was wondering where you were since the power went out because I know you don't like being in the dark." I chuckled at him "Oh daddy that was sweet of you but when I was living with mom I grew out of that." "Really why?" "Because she was more scary to live with." We both shared a chuckle over that. "Daddy do you know where Michael is he said he would call security and that was the last I saw him." "No I haven't but here i'll help you look for him." We started to go all around the house calling out his name but nothing. I started to really panic because it wasn't like Michael to just disapear like that. So I went outside to try and find him it started to thunder and the sky was really looking bad which made me even more worried. Dad saw me start to go down the long driveway and came running after me. "Rose I don't want you out here it will downpour at any minute!" "Dad I have to find Michael, so i'm going down to the security to see if he's there." "You won't come in will you?" "No!" "Then i'm coming with you." We started down the LONG driveway again and about 30 feet away we saw Michael and Tyler fighting!!!!! I screamed "Michael!!!!!" I started to run towards them but dad caught me and said "You stay here!" Dad then ran down to them to stop the fighting. I couldn't tell weather or not Michael was losing or winning because they were both drenched in blood! Before dad reached them both Michael punched Tyler right in the face which made Tyler fall down to the ground. I saw dad run to him and said something to Michael and Michael shook his head. Of course I ran down to them. "Michael are you alright?!?!" I looked at him and saw he was really hurt which made my blood boil how Tyler could do this to him! Dad said "You two stay here i'm calling for the police!" He ran over the the security booth which had no one there and called for help. "Michael you had me so scared!" I gave him such a big hug that I never wanted to end. My eyes started to get tears in them but I tried my best to hold them back for Michael's sake. "Rose everything will be fine now don't worry anymore." Before I could answer him back Tyler woke up from being knocked out cold which he said "This is done, i'm tired of this!!" Michael asked with such a disgusted look on his face "What do you mean?" "I mean i'm not playing with her little game anymore!" Then I looked at him "What game, and who is she?" After a long pause he blurted out "Your mother!" I think my eyes got as big as quarters when he said that. "What do you mean my mother?" "She asked me find you and try to ruien your life by doing whatever I could. But i'm doing it anymore!" Suddenly the police showed up and I started to feel lightheaded, then I hit the ground and the last thing I heard was Michael shout "Rose!"

Countinue on...
P.S. Just so you know Rose did NOT die.
heart
When i woke up, i found myself in michael's room. I slowly began to sit up but my head was throbbing a little which made me lie back down. About 5 minutes later i heard the door open, i looked over to see michael standing in the doorway. "Hey Rose how are you feeling?" He asked as he made his way over to the bed and sat down. "My head is throbbing a little but other than that im fine." i replied. "Hopefully you are, my private doctor is on her way she going to come take a look at you to make sure you dont have a concusion." Michael explained. Just then my father walked in, "Hey michael the doctor's here." he said. With that michael kissed me on the forehead and told me he would be right back. Michael then headed downstairs to meet up with the doctor. "So glad you could make it despite it being so late." Michael said greatfully. "Hey mike its no problem really." she said kindly. "So wheres your finace?", "She's upstairs in my room." Michael replied as he lead her to his room. Once they were upstairs at his room the doctor told michael and rose's father to stay outside while she checked rose out.

After about almost an hour, the doctor came out of the room. "Well is everything alright?" michael asked worried. "Yes Rose his oerfectly fine, she does have a slight bump on the head but she didnt hit it hard enough to cause a concusion or any damage." she replied. "Anything else?" the rose's father asked. A smile sprend across the doctors face, "Yes i in fact find something else." Michael began to slightly panic. "Please tell me she doesnt have some type of disease or something." , "Mike no need to panic its nothing life threating at all." the doctor said with reasureance. "Well what did you find?" Rose's father asked. The doctor looked at Rose's Father and then over to michael as the same smile as before spread across her lips once again. "Congraluations mike...you're going to be a Daddy." the doctor said......................................­...­...­...­...­.
heart
(I must say that the one who started this project amazed me with the mother part and I'm so happy she's pregnant!And the guy's name is Tyler,Taylor is a girl name!=)) )My daddy looked at Michael and saw that he was shocked and so happy and excited!"Really?Are you sure?I'm gonna be a daddy,I can't believe it!".Michael started to jump and then hugged my daddy and my daddy said:"Congratulations,I hope nothing bad will happen to your and my daughter's child!".Michael thanked him and came in the room and ran to me and hugged me a little too tight and kissed me and I could guess why!I looked in his eyes and they were sparkling!We then spent the rest of the night thinking about baby names...The next day Michael told me that Tyler was arrested and my mother had more years to spend in prison.My daddy didn't seem to be affected at all,he was neither happy or sad about it.He was really excited about the baby though!"So,how will you name him or her?",he asked during breakfast.I looked at Michael and we both smiled as he made me a sign to tell my daddy what we talked about last night."If it's a girl it's gonna be Elizabeth,like grandma Elizabeth,your mother.If it's a boy it's gonna be Prince,like Michael's grandfather."."But you said you'd also like Alice for the girl and Peter for the boy.",Michael said."Well,I thought you should choose,my choices in names are not very good...",I said."No,I love them!",he said."Why don't we let daddy decide?"."There's no need to,I give up on mines,now that you put them together I see yours are a better choice,I love the stories you chose them from!",Michael said and drank his orange juice."But...",I started but was cut off by Michael's kiss on my lips."No but,I like yours better.OK?".I agreed and my daddy seemed a little sad..."Daddy,are you all right/",I asked concerned."I'm fine sweetie.I just love to see you get along so well with your husband and you have more luck in love than I did..."."Oh,daddy,I'm sorry!But it's not too late for you to find your real soul mate!You're young and handsome and a gentleman!And really funny,you're a great man,I'm sure women wouldn't resist you!"."Now seriously sir you are a great man,I'm sure if you'd go out there you'd fine a lot of women who would love you because of who you are,not because of your money or anything!Just give it a try!",Michael said.My daddy thought about it and said:"All right,all right.Well,I guess I'll just go and have a little walk in the park to clear my mind first.See you 2 later,bye!".My daddy left and me and Michael headed to the garden to play and think of how will our child be like...(your turn :D )
 (I must say that the one who started this project amazed me with the mother part and I'm so happy she
heart
We sat on a bench near some very beautiful rose bushes discussing the baby. Michael looked at me and tucked some hair behind my ear "I hope the baby has your laugh." "I hope the baby has your captivating eyes." He looked at me and smiled then he grabed a perfect red rose from the bush next to him and gave it to me "Here a rose for my Rose." "Oh Michael your so sweet and kind to me!" We gave each other a kiss but Michael quickly broke it and said "Rose I have to tell you something." "What honey?" "I know we are engadged to be married but since your pregnant i'm gonna have to marry you soon." "Well how quick is soon?" "Within this month." "Why what is the rush for?" "You know me and my family are Jahovah Witness but it is against are religion to have a girl pregnant if she is not your wife, so we have to get married very soon. Besides its not like we weren't getting married in a couple months anyway. But if I don't I will get disfellowshiped from the church." "So you can't tell your family about the baby till after were married?" "Yes." I looked away from him "Are you ashamed?" "Oh God no Rose I love you and I love our baby! You don't think I want to drive to their house right now and scream to them that i'm going to be a dad?!" "I know its just-" "What Rose you can tell me anything." "It's just I don't want you to marry me just because i'm carrying your baby." "Rose look at me." I looked at him and he cupped my face with his hands "I asked you to marry me way before I knew you were pregnant. And now knowing i'm going to be a daddy is just a bonus! You believe me?" "Yes." "Good because I truly love you Rose." "I love to Michael." We shared a deep passionate kiss. After we sat there for a little while cuddled up in each others arms it started to get a little chilly. Michael noticed I was rubbing my arms when he sweetly suggested "Why don't we go back in where its a little warm?" "That sounds nice." "Come on." He helped me up back to the house where he sat me on the couch and and tucked me in a blanket. "Saw Rose you want something to drink?" "Sure." "Oh I know what I i'll fix you!" He scurried into the kitchen before I could even question him. "Michael what are you fixing?!" "Oh its my own recipe that you'll love besides I add my own touch to it! While you waiting turn on channel 30 I heard there is a three stooges marathon on today!" "Oh alright!" I fliped on the channel and sure enough there it was. Before long Michael came back with two coffee cups in his hand "Here Rose." I looked in the cup "Oh my gosh Michael how did you know that hot chocolate was my favorite!" "No I didn't know? It was?" "Yea when I was a little girl I used to love to drink it all the time." I took a sip and couldn't believe how amazing it was! "Now this is good hot chocolate!" "Glad you like it." We then snuggled under the blanket sipping are hot chocolate watching the three stooges. After three episodes we heard daddy come in. He came running into the living room trying to catch his breath. Me and Michael looked at him concerned "Daddy are you alright?" "Yes its just.....I met someone.....in the park!" "Oh daddy that's nice!" "Yes that's wonderful!" Michael added. "So tell me daddy who's the lucky woman?" He was still trying to catch his breath "Its......Elizabeth Taylor!!!!!!"
heart
(OMG,love it,man,you're becoming better and better every day!Keep it going girl! :)>- ) "Oh my God,daddy,really?",I asked amazed!"Oh,you and Lizzie would be perfect together!",Michael said."Daddy,sit down and tell us everything!",I said as taking him to the couch.My daddy sat down between me and Michael and began:"I was walking and I thought an ice-cream would work just fine so I went to buy some and in front of me was a nice lady,I didn't know who she is,she had sunglasses and was trying to hide her face.After I bought the ice-cream I went to a walk and I kept seeing her every time I'd go somewhere...Then I sat on the only bench with enough space for one more person and guess who was sitting there already?It was the same lady.She turned to me and said:'Sir,it seems I you won't let me go anywhere!",while smiling.I said:'I'm sorry madam I just don't have any other bench to sit on.'.She then took off her glasses and I saw she was Elizabeth!She said:'I'm Elizabeth.' and I said 'I'm Joseph,nice to meet you.'.(I named him Joseph because he is just like Michael,remember he always reminded her of him,he was the best father ever and Michael's father is the opposite,so I wanted to make a great Joseph,how Michael's father should have been! :(( ) Then we started to talk and then somehow I invited her to dinner tonight..."."Oh,you will need some help from Michael about her."."Yes,there are certain things you shouldn't talk about around her or she just might kill you!But I'm sure you wouldn't talk about them,still,let me tell you some things about her you may not know yet.",Michael said as he took my daddy to a little walk.I stood there and finished my hot chocolate and then took a nice warm nap.Meanwhile Michael and my daddy were talking in the garden...(your turn,if it's too tough you can just skip the conversation ;) )
 (OMG,love it,man,you're becoming better and better every day!Keep it going girl! :)>- ) "Oh my God,da
hace más de un año bad123 said…
laugh
i was at work 2 am here comes michel jacson omg i sad i....i ummmm you im. he said please stop. i said ok then . michel was 19 years old he was so cute i knew him but kids were around and he wanted meto act like i dont no him when kids were there they left he said lets party i said no way im out why he said do you no what happen last time so we got shot and almost died we will be ok i left he came
over and said please come so i go we are there they mad some new games like twister with your pants and shirt off and act like you a stiper he played them all......two times he wanted me to play twister so i did two girls playd too who ever won got to kiss michel if he wins the person in secsond kissis him i took of my pants and others...a girl said michel is mine you.......beep so i got out the game michel said dont go i said why he said because i.... i... love you! i could not belive it he took me to his house and we you no i knew michel 1st to 12th i knew him forever i always liked him jacson 5 was cool i got in jacon 5 so itwas the jacson 6 me and michel got marrid so i got i the jacson 5. i love him said janet me to me we have been marrid when he was black mixed and white but i always loved him we had 3 kid blacket prince and a girl parise all my kids i love them all.
After I got up from my nap I got sick. I thought to myself "And it starts." But I thought about how it was Michael's baby and I would gladly go through the sickness and the food cravings just for him and his baby. After I was done I looked out the window and saw Michael and my daddy walking around in the back. I couldn't help but smile and think "My two favorite men." Soon I pulled away from the window and grabed some nursery room and wedding books which I sat down at the table with. I thought "Man I thought I have to plan a wedding and a baby's room all with in a few months!" I thought it would be best if I started with the wedding books to get some ideas.

Meanwhile Michael and Roes's father are still walking around talking. Luckily Michael is giving him some friendly advice. "And what every you do do not call her liz she hates that." "But you called her Lizzie just a little while ago?" "Well i'm the only one who can get away with it. Anyway you will do fine!" "You think so?" "Totally Elizabeth is a sweet person she will love you!" "Well thank you Michael for you help, and I also want to say thank you for loving my daughter the way you do." "Your welcome but it is my pleasure to love Rose! She is such an amazing person she really is!" "I know I just can't believe she turned out so sweet after all her mother put her through." "I know! But one question still remains with me its how did you ever marry a woman like that?!?!" Joseph chuckles at his question. "Well when I first met Rose's mother she was a very sweet loving person. But after we got married I relized she was a woman with a dark past. She did her hooking even when we got married and I didn't know this till five years in to the marriage. And then when we had Rose I thought this would change her for the good like maybe we could be a family now, but it got worse!" "Worse how?" "Worse like Rose's mother used to say 'I hate this baby!' or 'You take her because I don't want her!' She used to look at Rose with such hatred, and there was nothing I could do. Finally I made the decision to just end the marriage and take Rose. But of course Rose's mother slept with the judge which made her keep full custody with her. Which I didn't even uderstand because Jane didn't even want Rose! And when I found out I couldn't even see my little girl again, I just wanted to give up!" Suddenly there is a tear that falls from Joseph's eye. "Anyway I don't like to dwell on the past, but again Michael thank you for everything you've done for me and Rose!" "Your welcome. Well I guess we should get back to see what that crazy girl is into!" "Yea lets go see."

When they get back to the house both of them see Rose sitting at the kitchen table crying her eyes out.

Continue on.....
heart
"Rose whats wrong?" Michael asked as he walked over to rose and knelt beside her. "Nothing.....im just really emotional i guess." Rose sniffled. "Thats understandable." Joesph said. Michael looked on the table and saw all the wedding and baby mazagines Rose has spend out on the table. "Rose....why dont you go upstairs a rest awhile....we'll start making plans for the wedding later tonight okay?" Michael said as he helped her out of the chair. Rose nodded and headed upstairs where she laid down and took a nap. Michael then began to stack up all the magazine into two plies one was of the baby magazines and the other was of wedding magazines. "You know how lucky Rose is to have you in her life." Joseph said. "I know you already told me once." Michael smiled. "Sorry if im repeating myself but when Rose was born i was so worried she was going to fall for a man who wasnt going to take care of her or love her....i was so scared she was going to turn out like her mother." Joseph said as he sat down at the table. Michael took a seat right across from him. "Well im sure you arent the only father to have the fear of their daughter falling for a bad guy, but with the situation Rose was in its understandable why you would be so worried." Michael stated. Joseph sighed "Well the past is past and Rose is going to start a new life with you and that worry is now gone." Joseph said with a smile. Michael nodded. "Well im going to go watch some tv....oh and michael." ,"Yes?" Michael said getting up from the table. "I'm happy to be calling you my son in law." Joseph smiled and headed into the living room........................... your turn :)
zzz
(You keep forgetting we are Rose :)) )That night was my daddy's big date and me and Michael prepared him and arranged everything...He left very nervous after me and Michael assured him 100 times everything will be all right,she will love him!As he was at his date me and Michael were watching Tom & Jerry and at one break I asked Michael:"Do you think everything is going well with my daddy and Lizzie?"."I am sure nothing can go wrong,I know her well.".With that another episode started and we kept watching until we heard the doorbell.We went to answer and we saw my daddy and he was as happy as he could be!He got in and we asked him how it was what did they do and all he could say was:"It was perfect!".Later we found out she liked him and they even kissed...
For the next days Michael,me and my daddy have been planning the wedding...I was so excited about it,I chose the dress and the cake and all the stuffs,but not the place yet..."I think we should keep it in here.",my daddy said."That's a great idea!",Michael and I said in the same time.So we planned it all in one day..."I never thought a wedding can be planned so quickly!",Michael said."My daughter is the kind of person that goes straight to the point,she moves fast....",my daddy said."Like you do.",I said and winked at Michael.He smiled and then we all headed outside because Lizzie was coming to spend the day with us...my daddy in particular! ;) We ate some really good cake and then went outside and played a lot of games including a war of water with of course the well known super soakers and water balloons! :D Me and Lizzie were in the blue team and Michael and my daddy in the red team...They were about to win but Lizzie hit my daddy and so no one won.But it's not important who won but the fact that we had a great time together...And my daddy had a very romantic dinner...;) Like me and Michael....Lizzie helped us with the wedding things that were not totally clear by now,I was worried about the dress but she said it was just fine.And so that day ended with all of us 4 falling asleep on the grass looking at the stars...(Your turn,sorry it was so short... :((...)
 (You keep forgetting we are Rose :)) )That night was my daddy's big fecha and me and Michael prepared
surprise
The next morning we all woke up together on the grass I actually couldn't believe we slept on the grass all night long! And the weird thing is even though I slept on the hard ground I felt better than I had in a long time, my back had been hurting but now it feels wonderful! We all sat up and looked at each other and started to laugh at how we all looked funny! Elizabeth's hair was all messed up (but she still looked beautiful,) then daddy had some dirt on his cheek, then Michael had grass all over himself, and then I had leaves and a little twig sticking out of my hair! Lets just say we looked funny! After we finished laughing and are sides stoped hurting I suggested "Let's all go inside and get cleaned up." "I agree with that!" Michael added. We all went inside and all of us got a shower. After I was dressed and ready I said to Michael "I'm going out to the kitchen to start breakfast." "Okay honey i'll just be ten minutes." I walked out to the kitchen and started the stove to start some eggs and pancakes. As I was preparing everything I saw out of the corner of my eye the mail laying on the counter. For some reason are mail comes so early in the morning here. Anyway I poured myself some orange juice walked over and started to look through everything but I abruptly stoped when I saw a letter that was addressed to me from Jane Gilmore, My MOTHER!!! When my eyes caught the letter My glass fell to the floor with a huge thud having the drink spill everywhere on the clean floor. Just around that time My daddy, Elizabeth, and Michael all came rushing into the kitchen with the same question "What's wrong?!?!"
Continue on....
heart
"It's a letter from my mother...".Daddy took it and read it loud:"Dear Rose,I want to tell you that these days in prison made me realize how much I mistreated you and I made your life a living hell and I know it may be too much to ask you but I want to ask you to forgive me for everything I have ever done to you!I will soon be out of prison and I want us to start a new life and I want to be the mother you never had!Please send me a letter with your answer,I miss you so much sweetie.Love,mother"."This can't be true!",daddy said."She's more than sure trying to get you back to do her dirty work!",Michael said."Now,Michael,darling,don't hurry up!Maybe she is at least a bit changed.Rose,dear,what do you think?",Lizzie said as she put her hand on my shoulder.I couldn't believe that my mother could be changed!Never!But...I heard what prison does to people..."Maybe she is changed a bit.I have to give it a try...Maybe I hate her but she is still my mother...I say we should give her a chance.Once more chance...",I said as I left to my room and started to write her back:"Mother,I'll forgive you and give you one more chance to try and be the mother you never were...love,Rose".I send the letter to my mother immediately and when I came back inside the house everyone was looking at me sad..."What's going on?",I asked concerned."Rose,I think you shouldn't trust her...After all she has done to you,you still want to forgive her and this makes me very proud to be your father and very happy you're not like her but you have to learn that not everyone can be trusted,especially those who hurt you so bad for so much time!It's not like she only beat you up once for something,she kept treating you so badly since you were born!",my daddy said as he hugged me and almost cried."Daddy,I know but I also know that we have to forgive our enemies and if nobody starts forgiving nobody will be forgiven...So I wanna start,remember that this is what you told me once when I had a fight with my friends,you told me these words and I ever forgot them!Daddy,I believe love can heal anything!You only have to believe in it!".Daddy started to cry at my words and hugged me even tighter...After we agreed we'll let my mother live with us for some time daddy and Lizzie left and me and Michael went outside.He just got an idea for a new song and I wanted to draw something...(Your turn btw don't mind the pic just imagine him in Thriller era there and please know Rose's mother is only faking to get MJ's money...but I think you already guessed that! :p )
 "It's a letter from my mother...".Daddy took it and read it loud:"Dear Rose,I want to tell tu that t
smile
Michael and i walked outside, michael went and sat on a tree and began to write down a song. I sat on a nearby bench and i began to draw. After i drew three pictures, one of a flower, one of a nearby child statue and one of me and michael holding our soon to be child, i decided to go inside. "Michael im going inside." I called out to michael. "Okay babe i be in a little bit." Michael called back. With that i headed inside, and began to watch television. After about 15 minutes i began to get a little bored, so i decided to surprise michael by making dinner. With that i got up and walked into the kitchen and looked in the cupborads to see what food and ingridents michael had in his kitchen. After looking at everything michael had i decided to make a dish my friend who was from the south, a dish called Western Hash.

About 30 minutes later michael came inside, he could smell something coming from the kitchen, curious he walked into the kitchen. "Whats cooking?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Its a dish called Western hash, its a dish a friend of mine makem all the time." i said. "Looks good." Michael then gave me a kiss on my cheek before he headed upstairs to freshen up for dinner........... (Your turn :) )
meh
Dinner was almost ready when suddenly I heard thunder from the sky. I said to myself out loud "A storm must be coming soon." (In no doubt it was!) Michael came down the stairs in a pair of Jeans and shirt with of course his penny lofers on. He sat down at the table and asked "Rose is dinner done yet? Because i'm so hungry I could eat a horse!" "Yes i'm putting the food on your plate now." "Well honey let me help you then." "Michael I think I can manage!" I said sarcasticly. I got the food on the table sat down and where I through my arms up in the air and announced "Dinner is served!" Michael chuckled at me being silly. Michael took a bite and said "Now this is good!" "Really you like it?" "Yes very much! But I didn't know something?" "What?" "I didn't know you cooked?!?" "Oh my yes! When I was living my mother I cooked all the time, because she didn't cook for me so I learned as I went." "Well I must say you did an excellent job with dinner tonight!" "Good i'm glad!" After twenty minutes later me and Michael where deep in conversation about music and the studio, but a doorbell rang interupted our conversation. "I'll get it." I went to stand up but Michael grabed my arm to sit back down. "No let Pearl get it." (Pearl was are maid.) The started to pour hard now and the thunder was really terrible, I was just glad Michael was with me instead of being outside. I looked at Michael's cup and saw he didn't have anymore water left to drink "Michael i'll get you some more water." "No Rose you should really be taking it easy." "Michael I might be pregnant but I can still do stuff around the house." I grabed his glass and was about to walk out of the dinning room when I heard a "Hello Rose." I turned around and heard the loudest thunder I have ever heard in my life, it actually shook the house! I droped the glass from my hands and muttered "M-Mother?" "In the flesh!" "But what are you doing here? I thought they weren't releasing you until at least six more months?" "Well I got out on good behavor as you see. So this must be the man that I heard took my daughter in? Hello Jane Gilmore." Mother extended her hand for Michael to shake but he never did he just looked at her and said "I know who you are." "Oh you do, well i'm flattered!" Michael looked at her coldly and said very boldly "I wouldn't be!" "Uh mother me and Michael was just eating dinner would you like some?" "That would be lovely I mean if your... friend doesn't mind?" I could tell Michael was getting pissed off because his ears were getting red "Actually i'm more then just Rose's friend!" "Oh really then what are you exactly?" "Her husband to be!" "Oh I see." I quickly scurried to the kitchen and stoped at the counter top to collect my thoughts. I glanced down at my hands to see they were shaking and I didn't feel good. I felt like I used to feel everytime I would go back into the blasted house I used to live in! I put my hand up to my forehead and said "What did I get myself into?"
Continue on....... :)
surprise
Suddenly I heard a sound like a slap and I rushed back to Michael and my mother to see Michael with a red mark on his face!"Don't you ever dare to hit me again!",Michael screamed."I did it because you deserved it!",my mother shot back."Oh,right,I deserve it because I simply asked you to leave your daughter alone,the daughter who's my wife to be and whom you have tortured since she was born!",Michael said starting to approach to my mother.She tried to slap him again but he grabbed her hand and squeezed it saying through his teeth:"If you ever raise your hand on me or her I'll kill you!",then he released her hand."How can you ask me to leave my daughter?!",my mother asked like she was innocent."You don't give a damn about her!I bet you only came for my money!But you know what,you ain't getting anything!"."You should be ashamed of yourself!I don't know how she can live with you!"."Look ma'am,the only reason I let you stay is because Rose asked me to,but I swear if you do this again I'll throw you out on the window!".Michael then went to our room and I came to my mother who was crying.I put my hands on her shoulders and said:"Are you all right,what happened?".She turned and hugged me crying and said:"Rose,you do know I love you,right?I know I was a bad mother but I have changed myself,I wanna change myself,please,don't throw me on streets!".I wanted to tell her that I believe her but what I just saw with Michael made me think about how much she has changed herself...After she served dinner I took her to her room and gave her anything she needed.She asked for a bottle or Vodka but I told her Michael doesn't drink.I came to wash the dishes and clean everything up and while sitting there I could see again and again the 2 of them fighting...I wished now I'd have listened to my daddy..."OMG,where is he?hen he'll see her here he'll go crazy!".I took my phone and dialed his number."Hello?",he answered."Hi,daddy,it's me,Rose...Listen,I have some news for you...Mother was released from prison for good behavior...I guess "good behavior" with the guards...Anyway,she's here now and she'll stay here...She had a fight with Michael,she slapped him and they screamed at each other,Idk what to do!...Daddy,please come home..."."Sweetie,I'll be home in 10 minutes,we'll see how we'll handle this,don't worry,go to bed and we'll talk tomorrow,you're pregnant and you need to rest and this stress is not good at all!Goodnight!"."Thanks daddy,goodnight!I love you!"."I love you too sweetie!".I hung up the phone and went to our room to find Michael looking out the window...I could see on his face that he was still pissed off...I slowly approached and put my hand on his shoulder.He turned and hugged me tightly..."Rose,I'm sorry I shouted like that at your mother...But she started to ask me all kind of questions about my life and things I really don't wanna talk about...I wanted so bad to hit her and throw her out but I tried to calm down...I just don't wanna let anyone do this to me,Joe did this to me and I don't want her to do this to you!And when our baby is born she won't stay with us anymore,I don't want her round our baby!"."I know and I promise you she won't abuse me anymore,I won't do anything of what she says unless I want to...And she'll move soon,don't worry!".He then kissed me and then we went to sleep...During that night my mother kept calling me for different things,but Michael told me to stay there and go to sleep,he'll go and bring her what she needs...She needed a pad...Michael showed her where they are and my mother looked at him like he was some kind of pervert!"I know where they are because I bought them and this is my house...I should know where things are,shouldn't I?",he said sarcastically...He went back to our room,but she called again and again for all kind of pills and movies and she just drove him crazy,the sarcastic replies didn't let themselves waited and came right away at every sentence one of them would say...By the time Michael went to bed it was 3 in the morning,I couldn't sleep but I pretended I was sleeping so Michael won't be even more pissed off at my mother and her stupid demands...During the night I woke up and went to get myself some water.When I went to the kitchen I saw my mother flirting with my daddy!...(Your turn,sorry I was so late... :( )
 Suddenly I heard a sound like a slap and I rushed back to Michael and my mother to see Michael with a
surprise
Before I could open my mouth to say anything daddy snaped at mother "Jane you have got some nerve don't you?!" "What? All I said was I wish we could have worked things out!" "Oh Jane don't give me that act! If you remember correctly I was willing you weren't!" "Alright so I made a mistake but that doesn't mean we can't try agian." Mother went to put her arms around daddy but he flung them away. "Jane i'm warning you don't you dare do anything to hurt me, Michael, our daughter, and grandchild!" Mother looked at daddy strangely "What do you mean grandchild?" She asked. "Didn't Rose tell you, she's pregnant. So i'm giving you far warning don't you even think about doing anything funny because Michael and I got a close eye on you!" With that being said daddy stormed out of the kitchen leaving mother standing there shocked. I quietly slipped out of the room not wanting her to notice me.

The next morning was a beautiful day the air was crisp, the sun was out, and the birds were singing. When I woke up Michael suggested we eat breakfast out on the patio. I thought that was a wonderful idea, so I got ready. Me and Michael walked down to the patio and saw my mother sitting at the table reading the newspaper with her feet proped up on the table like it was hear house. I squeezed Michael's hand to control his anger. We walked over and Michael pulled out my chair like the true gentleman he was. "Morning mother," I said. She looked up from the paper "Well goodmorning Rose, Michael." "Morning." He managed to get out. "I wonder were your dad is this morning?" Michael asked. Mother spoke up and said "Oh he left just before you to came down, he said he was going to some woman's house." "That woman would be called Elizabeth!" Michael snaped. "Well pardon me!" Mother said back. I noticed mother still had her feet up on the table so I kindly asked, "Mother would you mind getting your feet off the table please." She got them off the table, stood up, and basicly screamed "Well excuse me! I didn't know my feet were so shamful campared to yours, you little-!" Before mother had a chance to finish what she was about to say, Michael quickly jumped to his feet and grabed her wrist and got in her face "Don't you ever, and I mean ever scream at Rose like that in my home! Do you understand me?!" "Oh yes I understand, you want to be the big strong hero in Roses life now since you got her pregnant now don't you!" Mother looked at me and smirked "You know its a shame Rose that you gave it all to him, I should have sold you for a profit when I had the chance." I looked up and I think Michael was seeing red! Michael shoved her down onto the ground and yelled "I want you out NOW!!! I will no longer tolerate this anymore! Come on Rose!" Michael grabed me by the arm and got me into the house.

Continue on.....
heart
With that said my mother was kicked out of the house and moved in with one of her supposed "guy" friends. Me and Michael later discovered she was only after his money and she hadnt changed her ways one bit. I was releived she was finally gone but at the same time i was highly disappointed because i honestly thought she would change her ways.

I sat outside on the patio all alone one eveing thinking about everything that has happened, with the years of torture that i endured at the hands of my mother, never to get to se my father, and finally meeting Michael. I'll say that things couldnt be going any better for me. I began to think to myself where i would be if i had never taken that job in the studio where michael was working? Would i still be a prisoner and a servent of my terriable mother? Would she have possiably forced me to work on the street....just like her? Would i be pregnant like i am now, only with someone else's baby? As these thoughts ran through my mind i realized just how lucky i am. I smiled as i looked at the sun as it began to fall behind the horizon. Just then Michael came outside, "Hey Rose....i know you're upset...i know how much you wanted to forgive your mother and you wanted her to change." Michael said as he walked over and sat down across from me. I looked up at him and smiled, "Its okay....its over and done with, besides we have bigger things to be concerned with." I said as i rubbed my small baby bump. Michael looked at me and smiled. "Yeah i guess you're right." Michael then reached over and placed his hand on my stomach and leaned over and kissed me passionatly...............................­...­..(­You­r turn :) )

This song i think fits what rose has gone through with her mother and all the abuse........
crying
For the next weeks Michael and I were thinking about the wedding and all and my daddy was going more and more often to LIzzie's house...One night,I woke up and I was hungry so I went to eat and I found my daddy in the living room talking to Lizzie.I wanted to go and see what's going on but I stopped as I started to hear them clearly..."I know she likes you but I still don't know how she will react...",my daddy said."What are you doing,spying?",Michael said as he came behind me scaring me enough to almost scream! "I think there's something going on and they're talking about me...",I said as I tried to listen again but they heard Michael and stopped talking."Let's go back,we'll ask them tomorrow.",Michael said as he dragged me in the bedroom.I didn't know what to think,what my daddy said made me wonder if he was going to leave or...The next day I went to ask them about it but they were nowhere to find..."Michael,they left! I'm sure my daddy wanted to go with Lizzie somewhere and they didn't tell us,Michael,I need him,he can't leave me,not now!",I said crying a bit.Michael hugged me and said:"Hey,what's wrong?They probably just went for a walk,they're coming back soon,don't worry!Joe wouldn't leave you,you're his baby girl!After all this years,he wouldn't miss a day from your life!".As I calmed down I saw my daddy coming with Lizzie.I ran to him and jumped hugging him falling over him on the floor."Daddy,please don't leave me!",I said crying again."I know you love Lizzie but I need you here with me!"."Hey,sweetie,what's going on?You know I wouldn't leave you!Never ever!It's true I love Lizzie but you're my lil girl,I love you and I wouldn't leave you for her!",he said hugging me.We got up and Lizzie caressed my face as she said:"Honey,you know I wouldn't take your daddy away from you!And he wouldn't let me do it!".I hugged her tightly and whispered her "thank you" while sobbing..."Daddy,what did you mean last night with you don't know how will I react?"...(your turn,sorry about the pic,I couldn't find another one better...:(( )
 For the siguiente weeks Michael and I were thinking about the wedding and all and my daddy was going más
surprise
Daddy pulled away and looked at me. "Well honey I don't know how to tell you this, but..." He walked over to Elizabeth and wraped his arm around her waist. "Rose, Elizabeth and I have been wondering how you would feel about a wedding next spring?" I stoped and had so many emotions running through my mind. But Michael came up to me and wraped his arms around me knocking me out of my thoughts. I started to stutter not knowing really what to say, "Uh daddy so you and Elizabeth would like to get married?" He nodded and looked at Elizabeth with such happniess, so how could I be upset about them getting married?! "Well daddy if you two really love each other then I couldn't be more happy!" "Really Rose you mean it?!" Elizabeth asked happily. "Yes of course, I can't wait for you to be part of the family!" I walked over and hugged them both dearly. Michael started to chuckle, "Well you know i'm happy about this, beacuse Liz will be my mother in-law!" We all started to laugh and I exclaimed "Yes I guess I never thought about that!" Suddenly we were cut off by the phone ringing. Michael kept on chuckling when he said, "I'll get it!" He walked out and to the kitchen. All three of us went to sit down on the couch. Elizabeth sat down next to me and gave me a hug. Daddy looked at both of us and said "Could my life get any better! I mean I have a beautiful daughter who has the best husband to be, I have a grandchild on the way, and the most wonderful woman I could ask for to be my wife! I am a lucky man!" "I'm happy that your happy daddy! But there is one thing I have to ask." "What?" Liz asked. "Where will you guys live when you get married?" Daddy looked at Liz and got a smirk on his face "Go ahead Lizzie tell her." "Tell me what?" I asked. Liz grabed my hand and said "Well sweetie your dad and I have thought that over for a couple months now and we decided to buy that property right next door that just got empty, remember that guy Tyler lived ther." "Oh yes, I remember." "Well we decided to buy that property, so we could be close to you, Michael, and of course the baby." "Oh my gosh are you serious! That makes me feel so much better!" Daddy smiled and got up from the couch, "Good i'm glad, well my dears I will be right back, I am going to go change and take Lizzie out for lunch!" He kissed Liz and walked upstairs to get ready. Liz turned to me and flashed that beautiful smile of hers, "Now that its just us girls I would like to talk to you about something Rose." "Sure what is it?" "Well your dad has told me all about you and your mom, and what just happened recently with her and all, and I have to ask you a question." "Yes?" She tenderly placed her hand on my tummy and said "I would really be honored if you would let me step in to the grandmother roll for this baby, and the rest of the babies that come along." I giggled and started to tear up, "Really Liz you mean that?" "With all my heart!" "Yes Elizabeth, I would love it if you would be the baby's grandmother!" She gave me a tight hug full of warmth and compassion, letting me know she honestly cared. Suddenly daddy shouted down, "Lizzie can you help me pick out a tie?!" She got up and sighed "Men, you can't live them you can't live without them!" As soon as she left Michael came back into the living room with a smile on his face. "You look happy." I pointed out. "I am!" "So who was that on the phone?" "That was my mother, and she invited us for lunch today, isn't that wonderful!" Inside of my head I was screaming, "NO!" But I didn't want to hurt Michael's feelings so I just nodded my head. He sat down next to me and pulled me close to him. "Now Rose I know your probably nervous about meeting them, but trust me they will all love you, especially my mother she's a living doll!" "I'm sure she is." Michael could still see the panic and worry in my face. He caressed my cheek "Baby look at me, in two weeks were getting married and my family is going to be your family they just want to meet you that's all." "I know but Michael what if they find out!" "Find out about what?" I grabed my stomach "This!" Michael looked down at my fastly growing baby bump. "Rose believe me they won't know, besides you'll just wear something dark they won't be the wiser." "But Michael what if they do find out then you get in trouble!?" "Honey even if they do find out, they still wouldn't change how I feel about you." He kissed me softly but with a lot of passion. "We need to go get ready, trust me Rose everything will be fine!" He took me upstairs to the bedroom to get ready, even though Michael was relaxed about this whole thing I was nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof!

When we arrived at the exquisite Hayvenhurst, I was so taken back by how beautiful it was! Michael lead me inside the house. I was expecting everyone of the family members to be there waiting for us, but atlast there were none! I didn't know if I should be more relaxed or more nervous? I felt like on those horror films when the victim is waiting for its attack! Anyway Michael grabed my hand and shouted "Mother are you here?" Suddenly I saw her walking down the stairs. She was wonderfully dressed in a purple top and blazer, with black pants and pearls. She looked so sweet that I slightly relaxed just seeing her. She walked up to us and grabed Michael into a hug "There's my most handsome son!" She turned and looked at me "And this must be the beautiful lady I have heard so much about! Hello my dear!" She pulled me into a hug. I was a little bit taken back by her kindness, but I started to realize that this is probably the person Michael took after. She polietly suggested we go into the living room. We did and got comforterable. Michael asked "Mother were is Joseph, and everyone else for that matter?" "Well Joe went into town for a last minute meeting, and the rest of the family won't be here for another half an hour, I wanted to formally get to know they girl who captured my son's heart! Michael looked at each other and smild, but out of the corner of my eye I could feel Mrs. Jackson staring at me. Michael distracted me by giving me a kiss. I felt a little embarrssed doing that in front of his mother, but I was somewhat happy Michael didn't want to hid our relationship! Suddenly I heard Mrs. Jackson "So when's the baby due?" Michael and I looked at her and the only thing I could think was "In a few moments its all gonna hit the fan!"

Continue on....
Sorry for being so long :)
smile
I was in shock i didnt know what to say. "Uh...in about 7 months....how did you know???" She just chuckled. "Honey, i can tell it isnt that hard to figure out, the bump may be small but its noticeable, take it from me, ive had 9 kids." Katherine smiled. "Mom you're not upset are you?" Michael asked. "Oh no not at all why would i be upset???" Katherine asked. "Well i thought you would be a little upset seeing that we werent married." Michael explained. "Well yes i would have prefered you to have been married before you two..you know but hey noone is perfect." Katherine said. "So do you know the sex yet??" , "Um not yet...ill find out in about a week or so." I replied. "Well thats wonderful...so any plans for a wedding?" Katherine asked. "We've alreadly have it planned, we hope to get married here in the next couple of months." Michael replied. Where's the wedding going to be held?" Katherine asked. "Well after thinking about it for awhile and debating we decided it would be best if it was held a neverland." I replied. "Well im sure youll save some money by doing so, but you still need to buy everything and also get a priest." Katherine explained.................................­...­...­...­..

(Sorry didnt know what to write next, your turn, :) )