Mad Hatter (Johnny Depp) ♥~The corazón of the Hatter~♥

BeB posted on Apr 05, 2010 at 09:03AM
Does anyone else here think that Alice broke our dear Hatters heart and made him depressed afterward?? Do you think he waits for her, or do you think he remained happy waiting happily?? Tell me you toughts for I am no (emo) Edward Cullen!!! (No offense and please don't hurt me ^^')
~B
 Does anyone else here think that Alice broke our dear Hatters corazón and made him depressed afterward?

Mad Hatter (Johnny Depp) 4 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año KittyCool said…
i think he was sad, but he'll get over it, i mean give him some tea,a hat and an unbirthday, and he'll be as good as new. not right away of course, it will take some time.
hace más de un año BeB said…
heart
Hmm... hopefully, I just can't help but remember that last sad smile he had before Alice dissapeared and left him T___T I don't think even HE understood his feelings toward her! (I'm pretty sure he liked her more than a friend but didn't know what it was called so he just decided it was friendship) and I suppose your right... Time heals all wounds~ And he has forever!
 Hmm... hopefully, I just can't help but remember that last sad smile he had before Alice dissapeared
hace más de un año Androsan said…
I think, she broke Tarrant's heart, but time heals every wound. But I hope, Alice'll return to him. If I were Alice, I would never ever leave my Hatter alone.
hace más de un año ttyla said…
crying
Depressed. W/o a doubt. I wish that she stayed!