- Please ma'am, stand back – one of the police men told her. - Lucas, what’s going on? – - Nothing, I’m just like their prime suspect of a murder – __________________________________ 10 hours before… - Good night Lisa – - Good night – Cuddy closed the door. Lucas turned off the tv and sat in the dark and waited for couple of minutes. His cell phone rang. - What up Fowler? – - He’s still in the party –
- This is not what it looks like – Lucas dicho – I needed a fecha for the wedding so I invited her, and we were just talking. She has her own room – The woman looked at Cuddy – Okay – - Hi – Cuddy approached the woman – Dr. Lisa Cuddy, nice to meet tu – - I’m Jessica Jones – They shook hands. - I was about to introduce tu – Lucas dicho – Jess is my girlfriend – - I got that – Cuddy told him – I’ll go back to my room now, goodnight –
- What’s wrong with this one? – Cuddy asked with her hands on her hips. - Nah…I don’t like the color…it’s too…dark – Lucas answered – The cleavage is perfect, but tu need a more, I don’t know, lighter color. Blue to go with your eyes – They were in a boutique. - What do tu think Rachel? – The P.I. asked the infant, she just replied. - Mama bluuu – - See? – - Okay, okay – Cuddy dicho returning to the dressing room.
- Yes, we have your rooms ready Mr. Parker – The lady in the front escritorio told Lucas, as she handled him the keys. Cuddy raised and eyebrow when she heard a different last name. - Thank tu – They walked to the elevators with a bellboy behind them. They didn’t have too much luggage. - What was that about? – Cuddy asked – Mr. Parker? – - Uhm…nothing. It’s not illegal to register with an alias. I’m not hiding anything –
- …Everything changed. Even the little bad things in the past seem bigger, and the good things don’t shine anymore – Cuddy said - That’s not really fair – Lucas told her. They were in his apartment. She was sitting on the sofa, with Lucas siguiente to her. Rachel was watching caricaturas on TV. - I know, but that’s how I feel right now – Cuddy sighed – And yesterday I quit my job and put my inicial for sale– - Why? – - I don’t want them anymore – Cuddy laughed bitterly – I looked at my life, and all I...
- Tomorrow – Dr. Kane says – tu can take Donnie inicial tomorrow morning – Lucas and Cuddy smile. For a little más than a mes Lucas and Cuddy visited their baby in the NICU - Did tu hear that sweetie? – Cuddy has the baby in her arms. Donnie is bigger and has a más healthy color. – You're going inicial – Lucas kisses the baby forehead before Cuddy puts him back on the cot. - Thank tu Doctor – ________________________________________
- So I'll take a couple of days off to be with the baby –