amor consejos Long distance relationship is killing me.

matxx posted on Jun 21, 2018 at 07:31AM
My girlfriend and I have been in a long distance relationship for a year now. She’s in Europe to achieve her goals in life. It was never easy, though. We used to be together since we were college. We were inseparable from the moment we have known each other through Latin America singles club. LDR measured how deep and strong our love for each other really is. At the first three months, it was all going well. That was a rocky road but we still managed to work it out. I did not know if it was just me who tried to work it out. She did not seem to care any less. Small things became subject to bigger arguments. When I didn’t know what was happening to us anymore, I decided to follow her. There, I saw her enjoying the life she used to dream of. I saw her slowly fulfilling her dreams. I realized she was fine without me; that broke my heart. I gave her time and space to think about herself, her dreams and us. She agreed and told me she needed that. I just hope the space I gave won’t separate us for good. Did I make the right decision? Or did I just let go of the woman I really wanted to be with forever?

amor consejos 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Angelo333 said…
Don't be demotivated. There have some good articles I read earlier about long distance relationship. Try to read them. lol
hace más de un año Wylie_R said…
since you made the big step of going to visit her overseas, the next move is hers. If she stays in touch, that means she still wants this relationship to last, on some level. If you dont hear from her, you may have to move on. Its not always easy to let go, but sometimes it's necessary for the next stage (and even a better private life).
hace más de un año Angelo333 said…
Welly written. Thank you @Wylie_R.