el señor de los anillos Create your own Lord of the Rings Characters

hiddennobodie posted on Nov 07, 2009 at 10:33PM
Everyone wishes that they can be in the series so why not use your own character. You can have your character a Man, Elven, Drawf, Orc, or simple have a mix-breed like mine.

Name: Bowen
Alto Ego: Bewon-Ranger
Race: Elven-Man mixed
Parents: Ariel(Mother) Arron(Father prince of Rohan)
Weapons: two sword-like daggers and a white bow and arrows
Appearance: Long light-brown hair, wears grey shirt, black pants any has light blue eyes
Ring of Power: Terras(made out of sliver and has encravings of the wood of Ash, Wiillow and Maple and has a Ruby in the center.)
Magic: Ancient Magic of the Earth

Story:
Bowen was born ten years after Frodo destoried the Ring at Mordor. His mother was a Rivendell elf who fought in a battle right outside of Rivendell with Men who were fighting against the suriving Orcs.
Withing the chaos the man who would be Bowen's father was stapped by a cursed blade. She took him back to Rivendell. Later in the years they fell in love. And nine months later Bowen was born.
On the night of his birth his mother died having him. When he was able to leave his father took him back to Rohan.
For ten years, he lived with Men. He left Rohan and became a Ranger. For six years everyone known him as "Bewon".
Now he lives with the tree guardians of the ancient wood. There they taught him the ancient magic and gives him a ring of power that will help him control his powers of nature.
Then for three more years he robs every royal being passes through the forest. And when he heard about his father dieing he left the forest and found him dieing and now he is the most powerful being in the Realm of Rohan.

el señor de los anillos 70 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-70 of 70

hace más de un año RellenaRa said…
I write my own fan fiction for LOTR and am pretty good at coming up with characters, if I dare say so myself. However I will not yet post my characters for the whole internet to see, but perhaps on day I will.
hace más de un año Book-Freak said…
I know I am going to get a bunch of hate for this but.... *screams* You people have slashed canon to bits.
terhenetar commented…
I know, but it was too much fun to resist. Besides, let's face it, most of us do it in our heads. At least we didn't write some terrible fanfiction where a half Vala Mary Sue kills Melkor and Ungoliant before they destroy the Trees, thus ensuring that all Noldor stay in Aman and live happily ever after. Which, in my headcanon, wouldn’t be true even if it hadn’t been for Morgoth, who acted más like a catalyst. Abhorrent yes, but I simply cannot imagine Fëanor staying in that golden cage forever. He was too brilliant to follow the Valar like a good puppy, but that’s a story for another time. hace más de un año
terhenetar commented…
I admit, I am guilty of twisting canon to suit my ideal vision of Arda, but it is out of amor for this world rather than ignorance, o so I like to think. I’m only “defending” my own Mary Sue, I haven’t read the descriptions of all the other characters. And since I’m currently going through an “anti-Valar” phase, I’m open to reasonable AU suggestions especially those concentrating on the House of Fëanor. hace más de un año
Book-Freak commented…
Well, there is that. Thank God I've never come across a Sue fic like that! I also agree with tu on the Feanor thing - he was never one to 'go quietly', was he! There are certainly some... interesting characters suggested here, and I'm all for creating OCs, but I do like them to have some semblance of realistic characteristics. hace más de un año
terhenetar commented…
Neither have I, but I wouldn't be surprised if it existed. I agree, a 1/4 Elf, 1/4 Maia, 1/4 Orc, 1/4 Ent is synonymous with overdoing it, unless it's a witty and well written parody. Still, I create dozens of OC, but I don't write fanfiction so they almost always remain in my head. And as for Feanor, no definitely not. That's why he's so interesting. I've come across his descripción in a fic "He burned too bright for this world" - probably the most fitting one I've ever seen. hace más de un año
hace más de un año MasterofRiddles said…
Name: Aenor (a-u-nor) Fingolfin
Alto ego: King Aenor heir of fingolfin
Race: Noldor Elf
Parents: Turgon and Elenwe
Weapons: The sword Ringil, the spear Aeglos, and a bow of galahdrim
Appearance: Tall, medium long dirty blond hair, skin like legolas, stormy gray eyes, blond eyebrows, medium build, six pack
Clothing: Classic second age elf armor but silver with battle engravings on it, dark green cape, dark green boots
Ring of power: none
Magic: none

Story: Aenor was the son of Turgon son of fingolfin who had been recently killed fighting Morgoth. Turgon became the high king of elves and led the elves to victory but was killed in the siege of Gondolin. Eventually the Witch king of angmar swore to wipe out the line of fingolfin and slew each one until Aenor was the last. When Sauron attacked the elves in the war of the elves and sauron, Aenor now a fully grown elf helped defeat Sauron after many battles. When the war of the last alliance began, Aenor was tasked with slowing down sauron's army until the elves and men had the strength to fight back. Battle after battle Aenor claimed victory against sauron and at the final battle he fought sauron personally but was defeated and knocked aside and was forced to fight the witch king instead. After a hard fight Aenor killed the witch king and helped destroy sauron by stabbing him in the back while Isildur cut the ring off of saurons hand. The war was won. Gil galad gave his spear Aeglos to Aenor and appointed him high king of the elves because Aenor was the heir of Fingolfin and Aenor claimed fingolfin's sword Ringil as his own in the elf kingdom of lindon. After two years Isildur was ambushed at the gladden fields by a large army of orcs. Aenor led an army too the gladden fields while constantly being attacked by orcs. After seven days of brutal fighting, Aenor arrived at the gladden fields but he was too late. After some time, Aenor led a company of elves and men against Angmar because the witch king had returned immortal. After the victory at the battle of Fornost Aenor kept the witch kings armies in check by building a series of forts across the elven cities, the war raged on and after ten years, Aenor defeated Angmar and managed to rebuild the ancient elf kingdom of Gondolin and in this time he married his lover Arya and had seven daughters and one son named Erestor. Aenor also fought at the battle of five armies. When the war of the ring began and the witch king invaded Lorien, Aenor had to fight of a three year siege of Gondolin to travel to Lorien and defend it. He defended Lorien bravely and defeated his enemies who outnumbered him 100-1 on the final attack on Lorien, Aenor was slain along with his thirty best troops while defending Arya and Galadriel (Galadriel and Arya live). Erestor who was now a grown elf led elf forces to victory and helped defeat sauron in the final battle. Erestor became high king. There is a statue of Aenor in every elf city for the all honor him for everything he did.
last edited hace más de un año
 Name: Aenor (a-u-nor) Fingolfin Alto ego: King Aenor heir of fingolfin Race: Noldor Elf Age: 32,6
Book-Freak commented…
You've completely mixed up the plots of the Lord of the Rings and the Silmarillion. hace más de un año
MasterofRiddles commented…
if u don't have anything nice to say Book Freak then don't say it hace más de un año
hace más de un año grace said…
You are a genius! I love your idea!
Name: Arimyth
Race: a mix between an echanteress and a sorceress and a maridian(a name I made up)
Lives: she constantly travels
Weapon: all
Parents: unknown
Magic: all
Personality: kind and fair but she can be a bit snappy when challenged. She is very fair and can't stand unfair treatment. Also, she is very powerful and seems to have a bit of every person in her. Arimyth is currently the apprentice to gandalf the white. She is doesn't know how old she is but she's very young. She is very skilled.
Ring of power: Eruanna. Eruanna has the gift of truth and can change designs.
Apearance: she changes her appearance a lot(even her eyes) but her main hair color is black(straight) and her eyes are hazel. She is known as Arimyth the gifted.Also, she wears something robe like/ dress like/ mithril like but she always changes her clothes.
Gifts: all
Powers: all
Story: Arimyth's birth date remains unknown. She and her sister Kira used to play with Arimyth's time travel ability. One day, a mysterious person came to her house and wanted her to become the dark lord's most faithful servant and she agreed. Soon, she accompanied bilbo and thorin on their quest and became gandalf's apperentice. Using eye power, and a sword- knife, she defeated smaug while being invisible. Her ring of power is not affected by the dark lord's wrath. She accompanied frodo and aragorn on their quest and defeated many enemies. She healed eowyn and merry's wounds and traveled to the west to do things that remain unknown to all. She is a fast rider and she returned becoming Arimyth the powerful and honest. She accompanies many lotr groups and can defeat 1290 orcs and nuzgul bare-handed. Even more than that! She also sometimes visits the shire! Soon Arimyth travels to many other stories and became Arimyth the wanderer or unknown. She will always remember her mentor gandalf the gray/white. This might not be the end of her story because I'm still thinking! Etc........... Oh, and her warrior form is Dovesong
hola want to make our characters in the same adventure and have them interact hace más de un año
grace commented…
Awesomeness! Ok. hace más de un año
Name: Elfina
Race: half-elven-star
Lives: unknown
Weapons: a bow that shoots flaming arrows( the only weapon to defeat bad obstacles) a sword-dagger with poison, and a powerful ax that can transform into anything, and magic.
Parents: ???
Magic: enchantment, singing, foresight, shape-shifting, invisibility, animal language, seasons, flying, time travel, x-ray vision, telekinesis, lightning, strength , etc........................
Personality: Elfina is a kind and smart character that is a spy for gandalf and is a great bfffffffffffffff of Arimyth the gifted. She is very kind and can't stand speech war and bad words. However, she is a skilled shield maiden and loves protecting what she loves. She is very kind but also has a former passion for waging war. She is said to be pretty but it classifies that all of the members of the " star " tribe are beautiful, due to being connected to the jewel of the night, the moon..
Appearance: she is the former heir of the star palace but being due to being evil( the stars are made of pure virtue ) she was lead away from the throne. She has smooth auburn hair and a gemstone brooch with a shimmering silky cloak of the stars that was as powerful as mithril. Her dress is soooooooo long, it trails the floor and curls at the end. Her main dress is ice blue that looks white and she wears a gemstone/lapis lazuli forehead necklace like the one arwen is wearing in return of the king at the end of the movie. Her main dress sleeves are very long and looks like the sleeves of the dress galadriel is wearing in the fellowship of the ring. Her auburn hair blows in the breeze and she is always glowing a soft blinding bright light. She also wears mithril. She has ice blue eyes as gray as the mysterious sky( but her eye color changes) her hair color also changes!
Story: Elfina was found by morgorth and then corrupted by sauron. He trained her as his apprentice and she killed many of her own folk. She almost killed gandalf when she realized that evil wasn't right and then on acted as a spy for gandalf. She and Arimyth are the characters of telporian and laurelin. Arimyth was telporian and Elfina was laurelin. I still haven't finished her story yet but im thinking! Just like I'm thinking about Arimyth's story! She fought for rights and protected many. The hobbits welcome her because she respects their traditions. Her ring of power is elwyn like arimyth's. She almost kills thorin but let's him go because of Arimyth . She acompanied the nuzgul to defeat frodo and wounds frodo but let's him go because she knew it was right. She is used to being evil but nowdays, if you ask her about being evil, she won't exactly answer. She is a descendent of the stars.Her warrior form is Ivystem.
hola do u want t have our to characters interact? hace más de un año
grace commented…
SURE YAY hace más de un año
hace más de un año StarPotterRings said…
Alright here's mine

Name - Ratheor
Race - Istari
Weapon - Staff
Appearance - The Red Wizard

Story - Five hundred years have passed since the last of the fellowship left for Valinor. Illuvatar feels its time for Radagast and the blue wizards to return. He sends Ratheor to find them and bring them back to Valinor. When Ratheor arrives he searches the woods and quickly finds Radagast. He tries to persuade him to come but Radagast refuses. Unable to persuade him, Ratheor heads east where Alatar and Pallando were last seen headed. He eventually finds a two blue robes, but nothing else. He searched for days on end until he believed there was no hope. So he left, and when he came back to Illuvatar, he tells him the news. And leaves Illuvatar to think. No more is known on Ratheor.

P.S. Ratheor is the name of a character in my book. :)
hace más de un año doctorwho18 said…
Name: Tom

Elf name: Lenwe

Race: elf-man mixed

Weapon of choice: the claymore ( the Scottish variant of the two-handed longsword )

Personality: happy, energetic, and a little stubborn

Favorite food: Lembas bread

Hair length: a bit past the neck

Hair color: golden blonde

Story
He was the the second-born son of Aragon and arwen, the other son's name was Timothy, but all tell you why he's Important later. Lenwe was born on the 15th of june during the third age, as a child he loved to read, paint, make maps, and hunt. When he was 19 years old, he was given a necklace by his mother, and was told if he ever needed a little more strength, the necklace would give him more strength. When he became 20 years old, his father gave him a sword, that Lenwe named "Dolinshen" ( which means silver grace in elvish.) when he reached the age of 40, he found that Aragorn had Been stabbed in the back by his older brother, Timothy. Lenwe vowed to find Timothy and kill him for what he done. One day, when he was 99 years old, Lenwe found Timothy camping near the river, Dulin, Lenwe took a small dagger and stabbed Timothy in the back and buried Timothy next to the river. Later when Lenwe was 112 years old, he joined the eleven army and at the battle of mirkwood he killed the evil dark lord Heledir. during the 20th age, at the age of 980 years old, he died, he was buried at minas tirith, next to the white tree of Gondar. The end
hace más de un año PhoenixKid said…
Here is mine!

Name: Quendistar

Race: Elven Wizard

Weapon: Bow

Appearance: Tall, dark hair, eye color varies, graceful with every move.

Parents: Unknown

Story:
Quendistar is half Istari and half elf, which makes him very powerful. He was found high in a tree in The Greenwood as a infant. He was taken to Thranduil, king of the Woodland Realm. The King adopted the child as his own and named him Quendistar, feeling the Istari blood flowing through his veins. Thranduil's biological son, Legolas, now had a brother. The brothers became very close and VERY competitive. When the Istar-Elf became older, his father summoned Mithrandir, also known as Gandalf, to come see if he could shed any light on the child's parents. He thought that either Sauroman or one of the Blue Wizards may be the boys real father.

To be continued............

Here is mine! Name: Quendistar Race: Elven Wizard Weapon: Bow Appearance: Tall, dark ha
hace más de un año gogogokuhanten said…
NAME: Gen

RACE: Human

PARENTS: ???

APPEARANCE: dark brown hair, around 5' 3", light brown skin, all white eyes, when in battle wears chest plate made of onyx

MOUNT: Warg

WEAPON: Sword that lights up a bright red (can hit evil spirits)

STORY: A human baby abandoned during war found in woods by warg pup. Orcs trained him and treated them like an orc. When he was seven there was a was but before it started he was practicing and accidentally cut an orc. The orc attacked him and beat him to the ground and his warg he trained (the one that found him in the woods) defended him. By that time the elves had invaded and defeated the orcs. They saw Gen and asked him if he wanted to come with them. He agreed; so he and his warg went with elves and now live with them.

hace más de un año angel-winged said…
sunny
My character is actually from my story and she is part Gallianser which is a race I invented for my story, so if you want to know more about htem feel free to ask.

name: Midori Shadowalker
age: about 77 when the Fellowship set foot from Rivindell
race: 3/4 Dwarf, 1/4 Gallianser( from her mother's side)
parents: Lunariel Dreamcather ( a Gallianser princess), Thorin Oakenshield ) who would've known)
appearance: She is about 5'4'', has waist long wavy black hair (it's actually an extermely dark green) she wears in a french braid that changes to a glowing green whe she uses her powers and dark blue eyes that also turn green when she uses her powers. She wears a black form-ftting tunic, emerald green jerkin which ends at ther hips, tight dark brown pants, black fur rimmed boots, black leather coat and an emerald green fur fimmed cloak.
mount: a pure black Meras stallion named Israfil ( after her uncle)
pet(s): three dragons; Pyros( red and gold fire drake),Etta( blue and silver ice drake), Samkhyn( green and bronze earth drake), all three are as big as her hands and usually reside in he pockets but groe to their full size whem she uses her magic on them

story: going to be published one of these days, after I finis the prequel of it which tracks the fate of her mother during the quest of Erebor.
hola wanna make our characters interact? My character is Aenor Fingolfin. tu make the story how tu want it to be hace más de un año
angel-winged commented…
Midori, like her mom, can control all the elements but has weaker control over them. Her strongest though, is Earth. hace más de un año
frostspell commented…
Thankies! hace más de un año
hace más de un año LordR12 said…
Name: Avewen

Race: Same as a ring wraith( That's a Nazgul right?)

Weapon: 2 mithril and ruby longswords (can connect into 1 dual-bladed), gold reinforced mallorn bow (enchanted)

Steed: Smaller than normal Dark Magic drake

Appearance: Tall, somehow normal looking face, smooth dark emerald armor, Mithril helm, Clawed gauntlets of steel

Parents: ?????? and ??????

Magic: Dark and Light

Ring Of Power: OrkoSereg a ring made by Avewen

Story: Was originally a Dwarven lord until Sauron came and was transformed accidentally into a ring wraith, but with a mind of his own. Took refuge in Mirkwood forest and forged a powerful blade, before creating another that could combine with the other for a staff. Headed to the iron hills and mined for crystals and metals after 17 years in mirkwood. Eventually came across a black dragon and raised to adult hood. He had somehow survived when the ring was destroyed. Eventually making no peace with anyone after the war he resulted to killing those who refused to be friendly. Though knowing this the elves of Rivendell took him in. He eventually set out to kill orc and their blood powers a magical ring forged by Avewen. The ring could destroy middle earth with the single thought of its master. In a battle against elves of Mirkwood he was killed by arrows through the throat by Legolas. Though came back from the dead and used his ring to eliminate everyone in middle earth. Reforming it in his eyes and thats the end of his story.
hace más de un año frostspell said…
Hi! I love this idea so I'm going to be posting my own! If that's ok of course..

Name: Elvándra Layla
Race: half wizard, half Moonarian
Parents: Carandra Alcinda and unknown
Appearance: Dark milky chocolate hair with rich auburn and silky cream streaks.( this is natural for a Moonarian citizian:) ) she wears a night black tunic studded with lavender gemstones and silver lining, black leggings laced at the end, and silver boots with lavender jewels. She also wears a black laced cloak that helps her blend into the shadows. She also wears a silver necklace with an acorn pendant on it.
Mount: a pure white mare named Arien
Ring of power: none
Powers: nature( because of the necklace ) and other wizard powers and Moonarian powers.
Pet: a small silver and white cat with ice blue eyes.
Story: unknown. She never reveals it to anyone. Some say she simply comes and goes!

I hope that was ok:)

hace más de un año WinterKovacik said…
Name: Artanis
Alto Ego: Thief, Spy, Assassin, and Bounty Hunter.
Race: Elf
Parents: Mother- Aranel Arcamenel, Father- Camthalion Arcamene.
Weapons: Two long thin daggers, and a bow and arrows.
Appearance: Long jet black hair, wears blue tunic-like shirt, black leggings any has sea green eyes. Pale skin and has a slight figure for her age. Very fast and intelligent but not all that strong.
Magic: Ancient Magic of the Sea, can speak to nature itself and has a special connection with all living things.

Story:

Artanis was a dreamer. She had been one since she was a tiny baby wrapped up in her chrysalis. She parents had taken one look at her and sighed. They just knew that her big plans for hereof would lead to trouble. Now only was Key adventurous, daring and brave… She wanted a challenge. She liked doing things that were against the rules, and figuring out how not to get caught. In the Kawana village where she lived, she was known as the “Shenzvet Fairry.” The Terror Child. As Key would fly by many of the Kawana villagers would cover their heads fearing berry bombs, or falling beetles. Which key of course found amusing. But as she grew older, her misbehavior worsened. Now instead of dropping harmless berries and bugs, she would swoop down and snatch little things right out of the hands of the Kawana people. She was 11 years old when she was first arrested. She opened her huge violet eyes and tears well up in them as she pitifully claimed innocence. Since then she had learned to be more cautious and circumspect. She now crept about hardly noticed by the Kawana’s. If she was noticed words spread quickly that the “Shenzvet Fairry” Had been spotted and everyone had better hide their valuables. When Key was 14 a potion was discovered to have the ability to change Kawana’s into shape shifting creatures. It was immediately outlawed. And by the time Key was 15 she had injected herself with the potion and turned herself into a “Kobie.” She lost the wings and antenna’s she was born with as a fay-like Kawana, but gained a whole manner of new powers. From then on she was a whole new person. Key’ “Kobie’s” criminal activities became worse and worse until finally she was banned from the village. She created for herself a band of other Kawana’s turned Kobie and almost instantly became the most infamous being of her time. Eventually, instead of “Shenzvet Fairry,” she became known as the “Saphiere Ahoah.” Bluejay Sister. Bluejay for her ability to pluck valuable things right from the houses of the owners. So she lived her life as an outlaw.
hace más de un año mangaman222 said…
name: billy

race: human

weapon: shortsword, 2 daggers

armor: mithril, and camouflage cloak

story:
bill was 21 when he became the first dragons layer. just like wizards they are there own race. they don't need horses because they can run faster than a horse. they use there own magic and are superhuman. his shortsword turns into an enormous broad sword thats almost double his height. when the daggers hilts are touched together they become a bow that makes an arrow of light when you draw the string back. its arrows shoot over a mile. he can use his magic to teleport, shoot fireballs, fix things, become invisible, make things pass through him, blast lightning from the sky, create portal, and a lot more. he found out he was a dragon slayer by fallen of a cliff and surviving. by the time he was 23 he had killed 30 dragons. he later found out that dragon slayers are half wizard half dragon. thats where his magic comes from and his superhuman powers. then when he was fighting against a dragon who cluld rip through mithril that he could also fly, breath fire, and that his skin war harder than dragon scales. he is now 1002 and has killed hundreds of dragons, wizards and other dragon slayers
hace más de un año angel-winged said…
big smile
I know I've already made a character, but this is my character's mother, also one of my creations, and I think that she may be a little more interesting than Midori. In her story you'll see more about the Gallianser history, myths and culture as well as Luna's own history.

Name: Lunariel Dreamcatcher

Alto Ego: The Fire Princess, Sparky, Luna, Hela, Zerda (the last two are the names of two goddesses she believes in and are the names she uses when she introduces herself to the Dwarves, Hela is the Goddess of the Sky, the Queen of Gods and the mother to most of the minor gods (the main three gods are reffered to as Gods while the minor ones are reffered to as Spirits) and is the name she gives when first meeting Bilbo, while Zerda is the Spirit of Fire and wife of Pyros, the Spirit of Sun, and is the name she gives to Thorin when she meets him almost 100 years earlier)

Race: 1/2 Dwarf (on her father's side), 1/2 Gallianser

Parents: Crown Princess Hermione Windwhisperer (mother), Bane Ironblade (father)

Siblings: Israfil (12 years Luna's senior), Fedro (10 years her senior) and Raf (9 years her senior)

Weapons: none she carries with her at all times but she is a skilled marksman and swordfighter

Appearance: Luna is about 5' tall and has 10' long hair that she never cut in her life (it stopped growing when she had turned 18) and that changes color but is mostly firey orange with red, gold and white streaks (it looks like faire) and that emmits heat. She has Elf-like build, pale skin and heart-shaped face with sharp pixie-like features and large eyes that are mostly gold but also change color like her hair. Normally, Luna wears a white dress with the skirt being mid thigh long in the front so her lags and hair wouldn't get tangled in it and, sometimes, a black hooded cloak with white fur rimming. She never wears shoes because it messes up with her connection to the Earth.

Magic: Elemental Magic-----> While all Galliansers are able to control only one element and are accordingly divided into four nations, Luna had been blessed as a child by gods with the power to control all four, altough her storngest is Fire. Luna's mother is the Crown Princess of the Wind Empire and the first Wind Emperor was the son of the Spirit of the Wind, Boruknaroo, Kawashima.

Gallianser Facts I Believe You Should Know To Fully Understand Luna And Midori's Powers:
The Galliansers are a mythical people who live on five islands in the farthest north of Middle-Earth on a lake called Strix. The people are divided into four nations: the Wind Empire in the east, the Ocean Tribe in the south, the Forest Kingdom in the north and the Fire Kingdom in the west while the fifth, middle, island is dedicated to the Gods and Spirits and only temples reside there as well as the remains of the first Gallianser, Doihara, who upon his death turned into an oak tree which is said to live as long as there are Galliansers in this world.

The Gallianser civilisation had been said to have come around about 50 thousand years ago and, at first, all Galliansers were able to control all four elements. As time passed, started losing that ability and ended up with being able to contro only one element. It was at that point in time that the Galliansers didived into four nations and left the middle island, occupying the other four.

The written history of the eastern island is only 15 thousand years long. For the first 9, the Wind Galliansers lived divided into nine clans and were constantly at war with each other. That all changed when Kawashima I. united all clans as their Emperor. The only problem he faced was who would be his Empress as he was reluctant to marry any of the nine clan's princess' in fear the others would see it as a sign of favoritism. Kawashima prayed to the Gods and Spirits for five whole days before they sent him a perfect woman ,they had created using their magic, named Naniwa who was also the last Gallianser (before Luna) to be able to use all four elements. Kawashima married Naniwa and had three children with her; two sons, Hideo and Teshima, and a daughter, Natsuko. Although Hideo was the oldes and the heir to the throne, his line was broken only 4 generations later and it was up to Natsuko's offspings to take over the throne as Teshima died before he had the chance to marry.

The Wind Empire lasted for exactly 6 thousand years before it was destroyed along with the ofther four nations. The last rulers of Wind Empire were Emperor Teshima II. and Empress Mai, Luna's grandparents.

The Wind Empire New Year is the anniversary of Kawashima I.'s corronation and count their years since then.

The usual life expectancy of Galliansers is about 200 years but those that never marry are able to live for thousands of years before they spend their life force and turn into dust. Gallianser's physically stop aging when they turn 18. It is at that age that their hair also stops growing. While men are allowed to cut their hair during childhood, women are not as it is custom for the man to cut his wife's hair on their first wedding night. It is only after that first haircut since turning 18 that they starw to age again and live until they are aproximately 200 years old.

One of the abilities that the Galliansers posses is skin-changing as they are able to turn into various animals. This ability requires enormous physical, mental and magical stamina as it is possible for the Gallianser's mind to be overtaken by the animal mind and they are then permanently stuck in the animal's body. Some rare Galliansers have even been able to turn into dragons but all of them have been taken over by the dragon personality and died as dragons. This is possible because Galliansers have supposedly been formed from the blood of an ancient dragon whose name has long since been forgotten.

Pure-blooded Galliansers are only about 5' tall, give or take an inch. The less pure their blood is, the taller they are. The Maximim height a person with Gallianser blood can get is 6' 2''.

Galliansers usually have a slender build, pale skin and long pointed ears (Like Blood Elves and High Elves from WoW) They also have small dragon tattoos behind their left ear, the in the color of the Element the can control. i.e. Wind = silver, Fire = red, Water = blue, Earth = green. Their eye and hair color are also signs of which Element they control. i.e. Wind = white to dark grey hair and silver eyes, Fire = firey hair that emmits heat to black hair with glowing red streaks and gold to black eyes eyes, Water = blue hair with silver and white streaks in all shades and blue or silvery blue eyes, Earth = green hair with brown streaks or brown hair with green streaks and green or brown eyes.

The three main Gallianser gods are:
Parumtarin, the God of Light, the King of Gods;
Hela, the Goddess of the Sky, the Queen of Gods, Parumtarin's wife;
Rafiki, the God of Shadows, Parumtarin's younger brother.
The minor gods or Spirits are:
Zerda, the Spirit of Fire, Pyros' wife, created by Rafiki's magic;
Okeanara, the Spirit of Water, Zerda's younger twin sister, Boruknaroo's wife;
Pyros, the Spirit of the Sun, Zerda's husband, created by Parumtarin's magic
Boruknaroo, the Spirit of Wind, Okeanara's husband, created by Parumtarin's magic, Pyros' younger brother
Daemrys, the Spirit of the Moon, Sykh's wife, oldest spirit created by Hela's magic
Etta, Spirit of Ice, Parumtarin and Hela's daughter
Yoru, the North Star, Yuki's older twin brother, Pyros and Daemrys' son
Yuki, the Evening Star, Youru's younger twin sister, Pyros and Daemrys' daughter
Raijin, the Spirit of Lightning, Pyros and Zerda's son, Harral's older brother
Harral, the Spirit of Thunder, Pyros and Zerda's son, Raijin's younger brother
Sanelle, the Spirit of Mist, Sykh and Daemrys' daughter
Sykh, the Spirit of Ocean, Daemrys' husband
Samkhyn, the Spirit of Earth, Boruknaroo and Okeanara's son
Sill, the Spirit of Spring, female
Kor, the Spirit of Summer, male
Onasil, the Spirit of Autumn, male
Mora, the Spirit of Winter, female

Luna's Story: Lunariel Dreamcatcher was born as the youngest of four children and only daughter to Crown Princess Hermione Winwhisperer of the Wind Empire and a Dwarven Blacksmith, Bane Ironblade. Having three older brothers, Luna was considered to be the fourth in line for the throne with her oldest brother, Israfl, as the heir to the throne. Her parents were skipped over because her mother was stripped of the title of the heir to the throne when she decided to marry Luna's father but her children were considered the heirs.
Luna grew up in a small coastal town on the eastern island, her father working as a blacksmith for the passing dragon hunters and her mother as a dressmaker. She had a happy childhood with her significantly older brothers who always considered her to be their equal.
When Luna was about 6, the Gallianser race was wiped out by an unknown cause with Luna being the only survivor. All that is known is that Israfil had turned into a dragon and disappeared after his mind was taken over by the dragon persona and that Luna had somehow managed to get to the shores of Lake Strix where she was found by Lord Elrond who then took her in and raised her in Rivendell.
Little is known about the time Luna spent there, but about 150 years before Smaug destroyed Erebor, she was returning from Lothlorien and, as she says, made a wrong turn somewhere ending her up in Erebor where she met a young Thorin. Luna stayed in Erebor for two weeks before she left for Rivendell but not before she had promised Dis that she would visit them every year. She kapt her promise and visited Erebro until Smaug had come.
On the day Smaug came, Luna was captured by Mirkwood Elves as she was passing through the woods and brought with them to see Smaug destroy Erebor. She was heartbroken and felt ashamed for not being able to help the Dwarves repel the dragon and couldn't force herself to see Thorin, so she simply returned to Lake Strix where she spent 50 years alone in the ruins of her people before returning to Rivendell for a while. She stayed another 20 years in Rivendell before she left again an didn't return until the quest for Erebor dring the plot of the Hobbit. It was sometime then that she met Gandalf and he recruited her as their dragon slayer.

The rest of Luna's story will be published on fanfiction.net after I've finished writing it in hand. Hope you like Luna! ;)
The picteure is of Lunariel and Midori. Normally, Midori is about 4 inches taller but still.

I know I've already made a character, but this is my character's mother, also one of my creations, an
Oh god this is too much fun:) And just so you know, my friend was at my house when I wrote arimyth and she wanted to write something too, when I read her post( elfina ) I thought she was a Mary Sue but never mind.. She already wrote it so I'm keeping it.. Now the REAL second post by me. Also I'm changing elfina's profile because it's too cheesy.. And I'm writing a story with ma characters cause I got a new notebook<3! Ok

Name: Findulias
Race: maridion( I'm changing it with an o )
Lives: snowy north
Weapons: talking, she finds it much more affective than weapons, since she is often very persuasive and nimble. A silver dagger embroidered with scarlet and has swirly designs. This is only needed when her words fail against a person. She is very fast so she can get it out easily
Parents: ???
Magic: her voice, it lures people. This can be very useful, especially dreams. Dream walking, if she is trapped, she can shape shift into something that will convince the trapper to set her free in his/ her dreams. Shape shifting, what can u say, this is very useful:3
Personality: witty, sly, cunning, incredibly fast, protective, loyal, mysterious, weirdXD, tricky, moody, her personality reflects her surroundings in the snow covered mountains. Cold, and when meddled with, dangerous..
Appearance: pale skin with heather blue misty eyes.. They often are dull, but that is only to trick people into believing she is weak. She doesn't understand love. Her hair is like a leaf flow, confusing and gentle. They are a glowing white that can turn to pure golden when she wants to blend in with the surroundings more. Her hair is only slightly wavy and is a medium long. Probably four inches from her waist( she likes to keep it out of the way when she's active ) she wears a soft, snowy material, deathly cold( her body temperature is also cold cause if it wasn't she'd be dead by now!) cape that sort of swirls all around her. The dress has sort if a flowing, water like texture that is white and becomes blue at the bottom. Her shoes are the same color as her hair and they are made of ice.
Story: nothing much, was teased as a kid because she is so weird, and because she is very smart and tend to flash back at the bullies. Then she became an advisor for the Queen but since one of her " friends " lied about her, she was sent in exile, fleeing to the mountains where she finds a small home of three whisper wolves and she was taught how to survive there. It wasn't that hard cause Findulias didn't have much to eat since the year she was born till the year where bilbo leaves the shire was the maridions year of loss( I'll explain if your interested ) She drank cold snow water, and technically ate snow, along with a few animals she managed to kill.. Surviving on the ice was hard, she often slipped in winter so she carries her dagger. Now days, she doesn't need it but whatever.. In summer, Findulias has to sort of " hibernate " living in the small caves of fallen rocks cause she loathes the heat. Avalanches occur a lot and when that happens, she ducks under the nearest crevice and waits. There are many crevices in the mountain, it's rare if you don't find any.. What she likes to do in her free time is draw, make ice sculptures, carve things on ice, and practicing moves.. Favorite color is white, favorite time is dusk, favorite food is ice, favorite noun are clouds.

I really like this character:) I might post more about her and arimyth.. I will occasionally do elfina.:)
hace más de un año winterfreeze said…
Mine is also from a story but I'm not going to publish it.

Name: Roselyn Quartz
Age: 16 at the moment but Resylianns age differently, being immortal almost all the time except for when in battle.
Race: part Siren, part Resyliann
Parents: Aria Solstice( Siren ) and Storm Searec( resyliann )
Appearance: Copper colored long hair to her waist. She has a light brown streak and has slightly wavy hair. Her eyes are magenta due to her mother being a siren. She shoots a lavender beam from her eyes that are just as good as any sword, due to her father being a Resyliann. She has a red dress that goes to her waist and black leggings as well as a black silk hood and a red pendant on a black necklace on her neck. The red dress fades in to bloodred and her silver moderate high boots has a black jewel on each boot. She has pale skin.
Powers: her musical voice of course to lure people out of their minds and her eyes can shoot jets of poison.
Pets: poisonwood the storm spirit
Alinex: these are creatures who are sort of like the guardians of the person. Her name is Fortuna, spirit of luck
hace más de un año Eluisa_lorenzo said…
Name: Doran
Race:Man
Parents: Tybalt De Bolbe(Man) and Ayleth De Bolbec(Man)
Weapons:Sword,Long dagger,Bow and arrow
Magic:Wraith powers

Story:
Doran is a descendant of the Northmen in Rhovanion, and raised in Minas Tirith, he is a loyal Ranger of Gondor, and has spent his entire adult life as a Ranger stationed at the Black Gate.Everything changes when the Black Gate is attacked by Sauron's captains. At the moment of his death, Talion is possessed by an immensely powerful Wraith, saving his life, but also putting upon him a great burden.
 Name: Doran Age:34 Race:Man Status: Undead Parents: Tybalt De Bolbe(Man) and Ayleth De Bolbec(Man
hace más de un año StampyCatLOL said…
Here is mine.

Name: Gulben Leithiamben (her first name meaning "One Sorcery Person" and her last name meaning "Releasing One" or "Freeing Person")
Sex: Girl
Birthplace: The Elvish Woodlands, when it was snowing.
Current Home: Moved from Mirkwood to Valinor.
Alter Ego: Horsewomen among Men.
Class: Beginning White Horsewomen
Race: 99.9% Elf, 0.01% Man.
Parents: Elven Ice-Horsepeople named Melben (meaning "One Dear Person" and Lim (meaning "Fish Neutral").
Other Family: She has a brother named Ulloth (meaning "Flower Scent Neutral") and a sister named Tegilbor (meaning "Writer").
Mount/Steed: A white Maeras horse named Rhoben, which means "Untamed Person" or "Wild One".
Character/Personality: Dedicated, pitiful, merciful, animal-and-fish-loving, peaceful, beloved, beauty-obsessed.
Skills: Being honest, helping others, healing without magic, taking care of animals, maintaining peace and love, making up Ice-Themed Elvish fashion trends.
Weapons: None
Favorite Weapon: She doesn't like weapons, and she doesn't own any.
Armor: None.
Other Clothes: She also has white dresses, but she usually wears black to be recognizable by other Elves.
Appearance: Long whitish blonde colored hair that goes a bit past her neck, wears black dress with a built-in black leotard, has blurry gray eyes.
Ring Of Power: None
Gifts: None, and she cannot gift herself.
Magic: None, but she wears an ice-jewel necklace and tattooed her forehead with the symbol for Elven Ice-Horsepeople.
Powers: None.
Favorite Food: Frozen forest-river fish with a glass of Icy Beer or Snowy Wine.

Backstory:
100 years before the First Age of Middle Earth started, 2 Elves were born: Melben and Lim. Melben was the child of a Wood Elf who valued family over friends or love interests, and viewed kids as precious jewels. Lim was the child of a Mirkwood Elf who had a great bond with the forest fish that swam in the rivers in the forests, and would never eat a fish that she killed herself. They were both born in the Fangorn Forest and lived there for 100 years of their lives. When they got engaged when they were both 96, they were dying for a child, as they were both Elven Ice-Horsepeople, elves that cared for the horses of the snow, and they needed a successor. Luckliy, Lim got pregnant with a boy when she was 97, and named him Ulloth because he loved the smell of snow-covered flowers. She then had another child at 98, this one a girl, whom she named Tegilbor because of her writing skills. Her youngest child, whom she had at 99, was Gulben Leithiamben. She spent the first 400 years of her own life with her mother in Mirkwood, where she got Rhoben, her Maeras horse. Her next 400 years she spent with her father in the Elven Woodlands near Gondor. On her 800th birthday, which happened in the 400th year of the Second Age, she chose to go to the Fangorn Forest to hide from The Dark Lord, who was scourging near Rohan. She lived with the Ents during the entire battle between the Dark Lord and Gil-galad and Elendil. She even worked with ent Treebeard to smuggle humans from Rohan into the forest. During the Third Age she moved to Gondor, where she served as Steward Denethor's horsewoman. She lived in the stables of Osiligith, but rode on Rhoben to Minus Tirith every day. For the rest of the Third Age she lived in Mirkwood again, where she became the best learning Elven Ice-Horsewoman inside the gates. After the Fourth Age begun, she and her parents (who lived in Caradhras), and her brother and sister (who lived in Edoras), moved to Valinor from the Grey Havens. She still lives today as Gulben Baggins, the newlywed wife to Frodo Baggins, and together they produced an Elf/Hobbit mixed-kid named Conal Opalchier, who happened to be the shortest Elf to exist and the tallest Hobbit to exist!

A Little More On Gulben's Race- The first Quendi in the line of Gulben were lowly Ainur who did not like Manwe and did not participate in the music of the gods. When Endor was opened to those who would become Calaquendi Gulben's ancestors descended into the Earth, and Gulben first great-grandmother befriended the Valier Nessa, the wife of Lord Tulkas, and the Elven Ice-Horsepeople may have worshipped them and Nessa's brother, Orome of the Valar. His wife Vana praised her, giving her the blessings of the ever young. But Vana's sister Yavanna and her husband Aule, the main god of the Noldor, disapproved of her and she was denied the right to be a Valier. Gulben's family was one of the first Maiar in Valinor, living there but departed as a follower of Feanor to Middle-Earth. Gulben's other ancestors
were all Moriquendi up to the birth of Melben and Lim.

Here's a pic of Gulben.
 Here is mine. Name: Gulben Leithiamben (her first name meaning "One Sorcery Person" and her last
StampyCatLOL commented…
I honestly would want to be Gulben. hace más de un año
hace más de un año KingCody15 said…
Here's mine.

Name: Vil-Garion Dúnadan

Race: Half Lorien Elf half Gondorian man

Parents: Urebriviel (Mother) and Varan Dúnadan (Father)

Weapon(s): Reforged Andúril, Undóminel Heart of the Sea and a birch and mithril bow with the power of starlight which creates arrows tipped with mithril.

Appearance: Weather worn face with dirty white hair, White and black travel worn cloak with an elven brooch from Lothlorien, mithril armour with the white tree of Gondor forged on it, black boots, black trousers and an old battle scar above his left eye.

Ring of Power: Forn-Ëar - Sindarin for "North Sea", is the ring of the Sea, it gives the owner the power over water and the creatures that dwell in it, it can also let the owner breath underwater for as long as they want if they are wearing the ring.

Magic: Elven healing

Story:

Vil-Garion or Garion to most was born nine months after the One Ring was destroyed in Rivendell, Garion's mother and father went there after the battle of Helmsdeep and the second great war, and spent many months there as a child, travelling back and forth between there, Minas Tirith and Lorien. Vil-Garion had many adventures in his teens and on his twentieth birthday when Garion was visiting his father, King Elessar came to him, took him aside and said to him that his son had passed away the night before, which Garion Replied with "I am so sorry my king" but Aragorn just waved aside the comment and said that he needed to take his son's place as heir to the throne of Gondor, and Garion asked the King what he needed him for and Aragorn said "I would like you to be the heir to the throne. And Vil-Garion or King Vaddyn lives happily ever after with his wife and son till he died passing the throne to his son.