el señor de los anillos Lord of the Rings jokes

Euri posted on Apr 18, 2009 at 10:41PM
What jokes have you made about Lord of the Rings with your family, friends, acquaintances, cohorts in crime with anyone, that remotely has to do with Lord of the Rings?

Example: My sister's dance teacher’s son was sick and he had to take some medicine. He spilled some on himself and it looked like he had poured oil on himself and they joked that he was "pulling a Denethor" on them (How Denethor poured oil on himself)

I hope you understand and have fun sharing your jokes!

save

el señor de los anillos 4 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año pixie09 said…
laugh
i dont think it was a joke exactly, but in the two towers, i couldnt stop laughing when aragorn asked legolas " whaT do your elf eyes see??? " .. dont know what was so funny bout it, but i kept rewinding it and it sounded more and more rediculous every time i heard it :D
hace más de un año Euri said…
My sister and I were fooling around one day and since she's in dance she talks about it quite a bit, I'm not sure how it came about but she said that Denethor was in her dance class. Is it just me or does the thought of Denethor dancing kind of scare you?

I'm convinced that my sister’s favorite characters are Denethor and Gollum.
hace más de un año r-pattz said…
Gollum is wierd. my class had to read the Hobbit last year in school, so now we have this hobbit inside joke. we turned 'hobbit' into a curse word kinda thing, and one of my friends screams 'burn it!!' whenever she sees the book.
hace más de un año London said…
Okay I was at youthgroup and we have this game where we sit in a wide circle and one person gets a cup of water. They pick a catagory for example, candybars. They then have to choose a type of candy bar. They then walk around the circle, cup in hand and each person says a type of candy bar. If they name the same one the person with the water picked they get splashed in the face.

Okay so this guy picked candy bars for the catagory and he walked around the circle several times and no one picked the bar he was thinking of. One person said they might know but they didn't want to say it because they didn't want to get wet. They asked if anyone else would say it. Immediatly there was alot of talk, people yelling that they didn't want to say it. Out of no where this small girl I was sitting by said quietly yet clearly. "I will say it" it reminded me Frodo at the council of Elrond. I burst into laughter and shared my connection, we then immitated the scene amidst giggles.