Leyton Family<3 Our LP family: Getting to know each other :)

Elbelle23 posted on Jul 23, 2011 at 07:09AM
Hey Girls :)
So I have noticed that new people are joining our family, which is amazing!! But I feel like that they too shy to introuduce themselves properly. Especially when the LP family is already really close. So I thought I would make a forum where we each just write something about ourselves. This is not a chat fourm, but just a place where we can write about ourselves and really get to know everyone properly.

And if you really want to talk just head over to the Leyton Lovers Thread (LLT) on the Leyton spot :)

Just an About You
Name:
Birthday:
Where your from:
Siblings:
Your favorite shows:
Your favorite Couples:
Hobby's:
Favorite Movies:
Your favorite spots on Fanpop :
Favourite things like food, clothes ect:
What you want to be when you are older:
Dream and goals:
Other information:

So please introuduce yourself and don't be shy :)
 hola Girls :) So I have noticed that new people are joining our family, which is amazing!! But I fee

Leyton Family<3 16 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Elbelle23 said…
So this is me :) And if you want to know more, don't hesitate to ask!!

Name: Elle
Birthday: 2nd of August 1994
Where your from:Australia
Siblings: I am the oldest and have two younger brothers
Your favorite shows: One Tree Hill, Glee, The OC, Gilmore Girls, Pretty Little Liars, Sex and The City, Gossip Girl, Bones.
Your favorite Couples: Seth and Summer, Brooke and Julian, Lucas and Peyton, Nathan and Haley, Puck and Rachel, Jess and Rory, Chuck and Blair.
Hobby's: Writing, reading, music, hanging with friends.
Favorite Movies: A walk to Remember, Grease, She's the Man.
Your favorite spots on Fanpop: Leyton spot, Leyton Family spot, Brooke and Julian spot, Puck and Rachel spot.
Favourite things like food, clothes ect:Books, Taco and Chocolate, Shoes and Dresses, My ipod and laptop.
What you want to be when you are older: School teacher
Dream and goals:I want to write a book and see the world.
Other information:
I am short, like 5.2 and have blue eyes and brown hair. I love to sing (even though I sound bad). I love my bed, and I and I talk a lot and is very loud. I am a Harry Potter Fanatic and I prefer small gestures over big gestures.

last edited hace más de un año
 So this is me :) And if tu want to know more, don't hesitate to ask!! <b>Name:</b> Elle <b>Birth
hace más de un año georgiapeach91 said…
This is a great idea Elle!

Name: Rach
Birthday: November 20 1991
Where your from: California
Siblings: 1 sister, Caroline
Your favorite shows: Skins, The Vampire Diaries, Community, That '70s Show, Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, Pretty Little Liars, Misfits, Bones
Your favorite Couples: LP, Jess/Rory, Dylan/Brenda, Sid/Cassie, Eric/Sookie, Booth/Brennan, Freddie/Effy, Hyde/Jackie, Jeff/Annie
Hobbys: Reading, watching TV, sleeping lol, shopping, hanging out with friends.
Favorite Movies: Titanic, The Notebook, Slumdog Millionaire, Sweet Home Alabama, Back to the Future
Your favorite spots on Fanpop: Leyton, LF, TV Couples, Skins, Television,
Favourite things like food, clothes ect: Ice cream, pasta, strawberry pop tarts, coke (the drink, not the drug ;) shoes, and my laptop.
What you want to be when you are older: That is still trying to be determined
Dream and goals: Travel, have a career I love, and go skydiving
Other information: I'm short too Elle! I'm 5'2 also, have blondish hair, blue eyes. I'm very sarcastic, I love history and board games also because I'm a dork. And I LOVE Harry Potter and am still experiencing post Potter depression.
hace más de un año rorymariano said…
Love this Ellabella!

Name: Amber
Birthday: July 25,1992
Where your from: Louisiana
Siblings: 1 brother, Joshua
Your favorite shows: One Tree Hill, Gilmore Girls, Bones, Friends, The Office, Pretty Little Liars, That 70s Show.
Your favorite Couples: LP, Jess/Rory, Booth/Brennan, Nathan/Haley, Luke/Lorelai, Julian/Brooke, Hodgins/Angela, Ross/Rachel, Jim/Pam, Jackie/Hyde.
Hobby's: Watching TV, reading, hanging out with family/friends.
Favorite Movies: Gone With the Wind, Clueless, Tombstone, Titanic, A Walk to Remember.
Your favorite spots on Fanpop: Leyton, Leyton Family, Peyton/Jess, Jess Mariano.
Favourite things like food, clothes ect: Coke, ice cream, pasta, my laptop, flip flops, knee boots.
What you want to be when you are older: No clue.
Dream and goals: Get married&have kids, have a successful career that I love, travel.
Other information: I have brown hair and brown eyes. I love history and literature. I've been obsessed with Laura Ingalls Wilder since I was about 11, and I'm actually going back to her museum for my birthday {I know I'm a dork :P}. I also love Disney movies, and I want to go back to Disney World. && My cat, Baby, is my baby <3333
 amor this Ellabella! <b> Name: </b> Amber <b> Birthday: </b> July 25,1992 <b> Where your from: <
hace más de un año dalma said…
Name: Dalma
Birthday: July 19, 1996.
Where your from: Serbia
Siblings: None. :(
Your favorite shows: Beverly Hills 90210, Grey's Anatomy, One Tree Hill, Ally McBeal, Mcleod's Daughters, Pacific Blue, Family Matters, The Nanny.
Your favorite Couples: LP, Dylan&Brenda, Claire&Alex, Mark&Lexie
Hobby's: Hanging out with friends, reading, watching tv, swimming, ice-skating.
Favorite Movies: The Bridges of Madison County, Back to the Future, Silence of the Lambs, Out of Africa, The Notebook, The Wizard of Oz, Psycho...
Your favorite spots on Fanpop : Leyton, LP family. :)
Favourite things like food, clothes ect: Artichoke, Coca-cola, pizza.
What you want to be when you are older: A lawyer or a judge.
Dream and goals: I want to have a fulfilling life - to be happily married, have kids and have a great job and a social life. :)
Other information: I'm about 170cm tall (don't know how many feet is that). I have dark brown hair and brown eyes. I love my family and friends, I love going out. :D I LOVE foreign languages!!! (: I love traveling and big cities, although I've never been to a city bigger than the one I live in. :D And I hate the way smileys look when you type them on Fanpop.
hace más de un año leytonfaan_18 said…
This is coool :)

Name: Laura
Birthday: 18 November, 1992
Where your from: East of England, i.e. the but
Siblings: Brother (George) and Sister (Chelsea)
Your favorite shows: OTH, Friends, Bones, HIMYM, Gilmore Girls
Your favorite Couples: LP, RR, BB, BR, RJ, NH
Hobby's: Tumblr, Hanging Out With Friends, Charity Work, Hanging At The Record Label, Fanpop ;)
Favorite Movies: The Notebook, 500 Days of Summer, Nemo, etc...
Your favorite spots on Fanpop: This one ;), Leyton, Barney/Robin spot, Music spot
Favourite things like food, clothes ect: Pizza, Pasta, Band Tees, Chocolate
What you want to be when you are older: A Nurse or A Missionary Worker
Dream and goals: Have a great career, good friends, a family and no regrets :)
Other information: Errr, lol. I'm average height, blonde hair, blue eyes. I love music pretty much more than most people. I speak French and have a huge obsession with France. I would love to go travelling and see the world but I can't imagine living anywhere other than the town I live in. It's perfect<3 Birds terrify me.
hace más de un año hhw said…
Name: Anna
Birthday: 19 September, 1991
Where your from: Italy
Siblings: 1 brother (Luca)
Your favorite shows: Friends, One Tree Hill, The Big Bang Theory, Dawson's Creek, The OC, BH 90210, Gilmore Girls
Your favorite Couples: LP, Ross/Rachel, Dan/Serena, Puck/Quinn, Nathan/Haley, Seth/Summer, Luke/Lorelai, Dylan/Brenda
Hobby's: reading, computer, hanging out with friends, watching TV
Favorite Movies: Titanic <3 And others
Your favorite spots on Fanpop : Leyton, Leyton family, One Tree Hill, TV Couples
Favourite things like food, clothes ect: chocolate, ice cream, pasta, pizza
What you want to be when you are older: English Teacher or...
Dream and goals: Finish university
Other information: I'm tall, brown hair, green eyes. I love reading any book. I have a few friends, I'm very shy and I hope to know more people here :)
hace más de un año XNaley_JamesX said…
Great idea!

Name: Celine
Birthday: June 6, 1994
Where your from: Belgium
Siblings: 1 brother, Maxim
Your favorite shows: One Tree Hill, The Vampire Diaries, Smallville, The OC, The Big Bang Theory and lots more!!!
Your favorite Couples: Nathan & Haley, Stefan & Elena, Clark & Lois, Ryan & Taylor, Lucas & Peyton, and lots more again! ;)
Hobby's: fanpop, watching TV, icon & banner making, listening to music
Favorite Movies: Star Wars, Step Up, A Cinderella Story, Harry Potter, Mean Girls,...
Your favorite spots on Fanpop: this one, Leyton, OTH, Television, TV couples,...
Favourite things like food, clothes ect: Chocolate, Coca Cola, spaghetti, Ipod, Ipad, my OTH DVD collection & others
What you want to be when you are older: Pharmacist?
Dream and goals: Get a diploma, a good job, to be married and have children
Other information: brown hair, brown eyes, I love fanpop & you guys! XD

hace más de un año angiii7 said…
I love this:D

Name: Angela
Birthday: December 7th, 1995
Where your from: Chile
Siblings: two older sisters.
Your favorite shows: Bones, House, TVD, PLL, 90210, OTH, Skins, etc
Your favorite Couples: Damon&Elena, Ron&Hermione, Pacey&Joey, Luna&Neville, Lucas&Peyton, Booth&Brennan, Caroline&Tyler, Jack&Kate, Liam&Annie, House&Cuddy, Hanna&Caleb, Cassie&Sid, etc
Hobby's: dancing,singing, fanpop, listening to music, sleeping(it's a hobby right? hahaha)
Favorite Movies: HP DH-2, El secreto de sus ojos, Cinema Paradiso, The king's speech
Your favorite spots on Fanpop : THIS ONE!
Favourite things like food, clothes ect: Ipod, leggins, pizza, MARZIPAN, chocolate.
What you want to be when you are older: doctor or something related to helping people, If I get to be a doctor I'd love to be an oncologist and work with children with cancer. It's pretty depressing but I know I can help them.
Dream and goals: travel, finding someone that really understands me, found an association(don't know the right word in english) for homeless people.
Other information: I'm crazy, I have brown hair, I'm always laughing/smiling, I love music, I like quotes, I have a freckle in my eye, I'd marry Matthew Lewis or Darren Chris,
hace más de un año Margooterd said…
I'm gonna fill this thing in as well ;)

Name: Margot
Birthday: April 29th 1994
Where your from: Belgium
Siblings: 2 sisters and 1 brother
Your favorite shows: Bones, One Tree Hill, Glee, Grey's Anatomy, Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries
Your favorite Couples: Booth & Brennan, Peyton & Lucas, Lexie & Mark, Finn & Rachel, Caleb & Hanna, Spencer & Toby, Hodgins & Angela
Hobby's: singing, dancing, acting, watching tv, shopping, hanging out with friends,...
Favorite Movies: Moulin Rouge, 500 Days of Summer, Todo Sobre Mi Madre, Easy A
Your favorite spots on Fanpop: LP Family (Duh! :p), Leyton, Bones, Glee
Favourite things like food, clothes ect: French fries made by my mom :), spaghetti carbonara, pizza, dresses, Coca Cola Light & Zero, my HP Books, my DVD boxes
What you want to be when you are older: I would really like to become a singer (unrealistic), if not, either a high school teacher, a lawyer or a translator
Dream and goals: making it in life, either as a singer or something else, finding a great guy and having kids (I'm fond of kids, I adore them, they make my heart melt! :)
Other information: I have blond curls (a tangled mess of hair ;) and blue eyes. I have a YouTube account with a video of me singing but I'm planning to add more video's to my account. link the link for interested people. This Monday I'm going to the Philippines for 3 weeks to do charity work and my celebrity crush is Cory Monteith :)
hace más de un año bbiatch said…
Im gonna fill this in too :)

Name: Alessandra
Birthday: October 28th 1989
Where your from: Perú
Siblings: 2 brothers
Your favorite shows: Private Practice, Desperate Housewives and Pretty Little Liars
Your favorite Couples: Leyton, Violet/Pete, Spencer/Toby, Nate/Vanessa, Chuck/Vanessa
Hobby's: fashion designing and partying!
Favorite Movies: My best friends wedding, you've got an email, Nothin Hill
Your favorite spots on Fanpop : Leyton and Leyton family
Favourite things like food, clothes ect: my blackberry, my make up, all my shoes, McDonnalds, Coca Cola.
What you want to be when you are older: Psychologist (already studying it) and a fashiong designer (Im already designing my clothing line)
Dream and goals: I want to have the perfect husband...hot, sexy, inteligent, with a good job, lots of money, caring, who loves children and adores me...then Im gonna married that guy and we are gonna live in a huge house with our 3 childrens and our dog. On the profesional part I want to have a huge and very well know clothing line, I want to have my own psychology consult and work on a preschool as a educational psychologist and of course Im gonna be rich.
Other information: I work on a clothing store, I hate my hair, i love to party, I dyed my hair blonde and all my friends started to call me Britney, I dont have a boyfriend because guys sucks and I really really want to go to Punta Cana to spend New Years ever there.
 Im gonna fill this in too :) Name: Alessandra Birthday: October 28th 1989 Where your from: Perú S
hace más de un año tvfan5 said…
Name: Stephanie (But I don't go by it, I go by Steph) :)
Birthday: August 12th, 1992
Where You're From: California
Siblings: Older brother and two older sisters
Your Favorite Shows: Bones<3, Bones, Bones, Bones, etc., Angel, BTVS, Castle, Chuck, Criminal Minds, Fringe, Grey's Anatomy, Law and Order: SVU, LoTS, Leverage, OTH, Prison Break, Smallville, Supernatural, The Mentalist, The OC, The Office, TVD, and Veronica Mars
Your Favorite Couples: Booth/Brennan X INFINITY, Angela/Hodgins, Buffy/Angel, Castle/Beckett, Chuck/Sarah, Clark/Lois, Damon/Elena, Dan/Blair, Hardison/Parker, Jack/Kate, Lucas/Peyton, Liam/Annie, Michael/Sara, Nathan/Haley, Monica/Chandler, Neal/Sara, Pacey/Joey, Peter/Olivia, Ron/Hermione, Richard/Kahlan, Summer/Seth, Sydney/Vaughn, and Tyler/Caroline
Hobbies: Bones (I've made it a hobby haha :P), Watching TV, Soccer, Sports (in general), Cooking
Favorite Movies: Man on Fire, Horrible Bosses, Wedding Crashers, Easy A, Blood Diamond, Remember Me, Pay It Forward, Shooter, A Walk To Remember, The Bourne Series, etc.
Favorite Spots: Leyton, LP Family, Booth and Bones, Bones and TV Couples
Favorite Things: B&B/Bones<3, TV, My DVD Collection, Soccer, Ice Cream, Fruit, Macaroni and Cheese, French Fries, Milkshakes, and My Dog Timmy :) I'm missing a lot of stuff but I'll just come back and edit as they come to mind!
What I Want To Do When I'm Older: As a profession, I'm not sure. It used to be TV editing, and at one point I wanted to join the FBI but I just haven't figured it out yet. I just want to be happy and have a job that I won't dread going to every day for the rest of my life. I want a job that I'll be excited and passionate about every single day for as long as I do it.
Dream and Goals: Like I said, I just want to have a job that I'm passionate about and that I actually WANT to be doing every single day. My goal in life is to just be happy. I also want to meet Emily Deschanel before I die.
Other Information: Yeah, I just love Booth/Brennan and Bones. It has honestly changed my life and shaped the person that I am today. I have a huge girl crush on Emily Deschanel :P... I absolutely LOVE a good conversation. I also really don't mind being alone. In fact, in order to stay sane I have to have a certain amount of time to myself because I really value my independence. I just finished my first year of college. I'm almost 19 years old, I'm 5'7.5'' I have dark blonde hair and hazel eyes. & I love TV, music and movies way more than I should.

Aww shit. Of course mine is twice as long as everyone else's. haha, WIN.

PS--Great Idea ELTON!

PSS--I'm sorry for whatever poor soul decided to read my whole response. I love you.
 Name: Stephanie (But I don't go por it, I go por Steph) :) Birthday: August 12th, 1992 Where You're Fr
hace más de un año AdaLove said…
Name:Antonia for short it's either Tonia or Ada
Birthday:21st of July,1995
Where your from:Greece
Siblings:one younger brother
Your favorite shows:LOST♥♥♥,One Tree Hill,Friends,Charmed
Your favorite Couples:Lucas and Peyton,Sawyer and Juliet,Desmond and Penny,Charlie and Claire,Jack and Kate,Nathan and Haley
Hobby's:reading,watching movies,drawing,fanpopping music, hanging with friends.
Favorite Movies:Red Riding Hood♥,The Notebook,Titanic
Your favorite spots on Fanpop : LOST,Leyton,LP family
Favourite things like food, clothes ect: LOST,books,my computer
What you want to be when you are older:sport's journalist or lawyer
Dream and goals:I want to see the world and find true love
Other information: I'm a dreamer . I love books and movies . I like football way too much for a girl . My favourite TV Show and my favourite thing in the world is LOST . J.K Rowling is my Queen and Harry Potter will always be my favourite book series ,because magic never dies . Also I love One Tree Hill and Leyton are my OTP . I find Percy Jackson books amazing .
hace más de un año Daisy93 said…
Name: Morgan
Birthday: 25th february 1993
Where your from: England
Siblings: 1 (younger brother)
Your favorite shows: lost, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Skins, TVD, Game of Thrones, OTH, BtVS,Pretty little liars. I think that's most of them.
Your favorite Couples: Jack/Kate, Buffy/Angel, Quinn/Puck, Caroline/Tyler, MerDer, Mark/Addison, Alex/Izzie, Chris/Jal, Leyton, Spencer/Toby. I've probably missed some.
Hobby's: Umm... other than fanpop & tumblr, shopping hanging out with friends, other random activities :)
Favorite Movies: The Notebook, Lord of the Rings, Grand Torino, Cruel Intention and many others I can't think of right now.
Your favorite spots on Fanpop: Jate, Jisters, Quick, Grey's Anatomy, Leyton, Leyton family, Bangel. I've probably missed some.
Favourite things like food, clothes ect: candyfloss, raspberries, prawn cocktail crisps, my dog. I can't think of anything else right now.
What you want to be when you are older: I have know idea right now, I'm working onit :)
Dream and goals: I don't really know :(
Other information: Umm... I don't know. I'm a little shy around new people, I can be a little pessimistic and times, sometimes I act a little OCD...
hace más de un año DelenaNianFreak said…
great idea here I go!! :)

Name: Asun
Birthday: 29th september 1996
Where your from: Spain
Siblings: two, a brother and a sister older than me :)
Your favorite shows: LOST ♥♥♥♥, TVD, Fringe, OTH, Glee, Friends, PLL, True Blood, HIMYM and I think that's all :)
Your favorite Couples: Damon/Elena, Lucas/Peyton, Peter/Olivia, Eric/Sookie, Jack/Kate,Tyler/Caroline, Stefan/Katherine, Robin/Barney, Nathan/Haley, Chuck/Blair, Hanna/Caleb and probably I forgot some but I think those are my favs:)
Hobby's: tumblr, fanpop, twitter, hang out with my friends, go to the cinema, swimming, play volleyball, reading :)
Favorite Movies: All the Harry Potter movies [especially The Deathly Hallows part 1 and 2], Lord of The Rings, Across the universe, Titanic.
Your favorite spots on Fanpop : Damon & Elena, Leyton, Leyton family, Romione, Polivia, Jate.
Favourite things like food, clothes ect: ummm I LOVE cakes and chocolate, my doggy Nala.
What you want to be when you are older:
Dream and goals: I want to grow up and travel around the world and one day when I have finished the college and stuff I want to move to New York and live there ♥ I also want to find true love.
Other information: I'm a crazy persons but I can be shy at first, I want to make my dreams come true and sometimes I'm pessimistic because of my family situation, I would do everything and I repeat EVERYTHING for my friends. I love Harry Potter since I was 6, the books and movies, and now it's over and I'm empty... My fav TV show is LOST, forever and always, I can't explain how sad I was [and sometimes I'm still depressed because of it] when it ended. My OTPs are Damon/Elena, Lucas/Peyton and Peter/Olivia :) And I think that's all :)
hace más de un año bright_angel said…
Name: MARIA
Birthday: December 16th
Where your from: CYPRUS
Siblings: TWO YOUNGER SISTERS
Your favorite shows: ONE TREE HIL,THE VAMPIRE DIARIES,GOSSIP GIRL,TRUE BLOOD,GREYS ANATOMY,90210,CASI ANGELES
Your favorite Couples: BRUCAS,SERENATE,DELENA,DAIR,FORWOOD,SOORIC­
Hobby's: MOVIES,SONGS,VOLLEYBALL
Favorite Movies: TITANIC,A WALK TO REMEBER,THE NOTEBOOK,STEP UP
Your favorite spots on Fanpop : BRUCAS,BRUCAS LOVER,LEYTON FAMILY,SERENATE,DELENA
Favourite things like food, clothes ect:MEXICAN CUISINE,GUESS CLOTHES
What you want to be when you are older:LAWYER
Dream and goals: I WANT TO TRAVEL TO SPAIN AND MEET PEOPLE IN ORDER TO PRACTISE MY SPANISH!
Other information: I AM ROMANTIC AND SOMETIMES FOR MY EXAMS I AM SO NERVOUS!I TOTALLY LOVE MY COUNTRY!I WILL PUT A PICTURE OF MY COUNTRY!

Name: MARIA Birthday: December 16th Where your from: CYPRUS Siblings: TWO YOUNGER SISTERS Your fa
hace más de un año XxXrachellXxX said…
now me :D

Name: Rachel
Birthday: June 10th
Where your from: the USA, Florida
Siblings: One younger brother, one younger sister and one older brother :)
Your favorite shows: Doctor Who <3, the Vampire Diaries, One Tree Hill, Gilmore Girls, Chuck
Your favorite Couples: the Doctor&Rose (OTP!! - Doctor Who), Stefan&Elena (the Vampire Diaries), Lucas&Peyton (One Tree Hill), Chuck&Sarah (Chuck), Amy&Rory (Doctor Who), Ryan&Marissa (The OC), Ron&Hermione (Harry Potter), Harry&Ginny (Harry Potter)
Hobby's: Art school ;) none others at the moment.
Favorite Movies: Harry Potter, all of them. Seriously :D I'm such a Potterhead! and also National Treasure (1&2), Van Helsing, the Time Traveler's Wife
Your favorite spots on Fanpop : Leyton Family Spot <3
Favourite things like food, clothes ect: My favorite food is pizza, yeah, not so healthy, my favorite clothes.. hmm.. right now my "Much ado about nothing" t-shirt with David Tennant and Catherine Tate on it :P I love my converse shoes. I love Harry Potter and Doctor Who a lot! David Tennant, Billie Piper, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Nina Dobrev, Matt Smith and Paul Wesley :) my fave celebrities at the moment. hmm.. Music, I love music, the weekends, love Christmas! Ok, that's it for now :P
What you want to be when you are older: be either a doctor, a journalist, a book editor or a writer :)
Dream and goals: To visit as many great counties as I can, meet great people, read awesome books and just.. have a good life XD
Other information: I'm blonde, pretty sarcastic, try to be nice and usually succeed :) oh, yeah, that's all of it for now :D

and now just a picture of my OTP :P it's really good, too, since they're my favorite actor&actress too, so.. :P
 now me :D Name: Rachel Birthday: June 10th Where your from: the USA, Florida Siblings: One younger b