Lego LOOKING FOR A LEGO MODEL BUILDER - OPEN AUDITIONS

NikkiGirvan posted on Nov 24, 2009 at 01:01AM
Hi all

I hope you don't mind me posting here, but I thought this news might be of interest to you.

LEGOLAND Discovery Centre, Manchester, is looking for a Master LEGO model builder for a full-time position at the centre which opens in March 2010.

We are holding OPEN auditions for this job at the Lowry hotel in Manchester this Friday 27th November 2009.

Auditionees will need to show how skilled they are at building LEGO models by creating an animal model in just fifteen minutes. The successful builders will then pass to the second stage of the auditions when they will need to create a famous face out of LEGO.

The audition aims to find a potential model builder who is skilled enough to be responsible for developing new features, exhibitions and building new models as well as working with the thousands of children expected to visit the attraction.

The auditions will be held in meeting room seven and eight from 10am – 5pm at The Lowry Hotel in Manchester.

Auditionees need to register in advance by emailing register@legolanddiscoverycentre.com

For more information please contact:
ldc@brazenpr.com

Hope this is of interest to some of you, and really hope to see some of you there!

Best wishes

Nikki

Lego No respuestas