La Ley y el Orden- Unidad de Víctimas Especiales WHAT DID U GUYS THINK OF THE SEASON PREMIERE?

hawti33 posted on Sep 24, 2009 at 02:06AM
WHAT DID U GUYS THINK ABOUT THE SEASON PREMIERE?
AND THE NEW ADA?

La Ley y el Orden- Unidad de Víctimas Especiales 5 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año sasha2009 said…
hate the new DA. christine lahiti is engaging in overkill
hace más de un año midnyte007 said…
I loved the season premier. I thought it was an interesting case, but yeah, I don't like the new DA though.
hace más de un año hawti33 said…
I LUVD THE SEASON PREMIER TOO, BUT I CNT STAND
THE NEW ADA. SHE IS SO DISRESPECTFUL.
BUT MAYBE MY OPINION WILL CHANGE, YOU NEVER KNOW.
hace más de un año C_Dreams said…
hmmm
The premiere was pretty good, but I don't like the new ADA
hace más de un año livi_wells said…
smile
I enjoyed the premiere, it wasn't anything particularly special but it wasn't bad.

The new ADA I thought was pretentious and and proud, which annoyed me. If she were not a temporary character I would be absolutely livid that a character like this would be on the show, however knowing she'll only be here for a few more eps kind of made me feel better watching her. I'm kinda hoping she meets a nasty end when her eps are up.

Wentworth Miller's character, Nate Kendall was interesting and pissed me off. I mean really pissed. Which, is good I guess, because in recent seasons there have been very few eps and characters that provoke any emotion. I almost wanted him and Liv to get it on (don't hurt me - I'm still an EO shipper!). I, personally think he pushed the perp, and I would quite like to see an ep or two with him going through IAB and maybe having Liv support him...And then of course she will find a caring sensitive man, who perhaps had a traumatic childhood or some ghosts of the past he needs to work through with Liv.

Soon I'll be posting a soapbox article with what I think we need to see this season and what needs to be cut.