La Ley y el Orden- Unidad de Víctimas Especiales OMFG SEASON FINALE DISCUSSION

livi_wells posted on Jun 10, 2009 at 08:36AM
How'd this finale compare with others?

If you've watched the season 10 finale then you know what I mean by OMFG. From the comments I had from people regarding it, you could be 'OMFG'-ing under one of the 2 categories:

1. OMFG THAT WAS AWESOME BEST FINALE EVER I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!
or
2. OMFG! The has to be the worst season finale of SVU ever! Stooping to a seriously low lever here Dick Wolf.

So, which do you belong under, 1 or 2?

Let's also ponder:
-Stuckey -WTF were the writers thinking?
-O'Halloren! NOOO!!
-Stuckey/Liv *cries*
-Final scene a bit on the weir side eh?
-Munch's ex-wife Gwen
-Is there going to be a new Stabler/Donnelly ship?

La Ley y el Orden- Unidad de Víctimas Especiales 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año livi_wells said…
sick
Ok, I'll get the ball rolling:

I'm more of a category 2 person, seriously, that was a really lame twist. I mean Stuckey? You've got to be kidding me. I thought when the nut Harrison was introduced we might get a good court case out of it, but alas no it was just a wannabe twist (and I say wannabe because no, it was not a twist it was a lame-ass try at giving an episode a twist that no one would predict. Well I guess none of us predicted it, but hey, that's coz it WASN'T PLAUSIBLE AT ALL.)

When Stuckey was first introduced I was like *cringe* I couldn't bear to see this kid completely embarrass himself. Then I realised hey, they're doing this for a reason. Too bad that reason was to make him into a psycho-killer!

And why O'Halloren? He has always been a bit of a favourite of mine and that fact that he's so smokin hot didn't really help either...

Ok, that Stuckey Liv thing goin on, as if we didn't see that coming! I mean seriously people, although I do have to admit it was a bit of a squee moment when i saw the look on El's face even after he figured out it was a trick. Priceless.

And on the possibility of a Stabler/Donnelly ship I would totally ship them (don't hurt me! I still love e/o), I mean it's one of those ships that's completely stupid but you just would love to see what would happen I mean you've gotta love that quote:
"I'm not here for a social visit."
"Shame."
ROFL Loved it. Possibly the only part of the episode I enjoyed in the slightest.