Kraucik83 Post here frases tu like :D

Kraucik83 posted on Nov 12, 2010 at 07:43PM
I adore literature & words in general. Which quotes of famous people or maybe from yourself do you like? Please post them here! ;)
 I adore literature & words in general. Which frases of famous people o maybe from yourself do tu li
last edited on Nov 12, 2010 at 07:44PM

Kraucik83 14 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Kraucik83 said…
wink
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” (Oscar Wilde)

smile
"I have no country to fight for, my country is earth & I am a citizen of the World."
(Eugene Debs)
smile
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
(Albus Dumbledore - in Harry Potter)
hace más de un año fore1992 said…
My motto:
"Happiness isn't enough for me! I demand euphoria!"
"I wear the biggest smile!"
Paramore "Misery Business"
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain
Love the last one!
crying
Me too... Kurt was the best... :(:(:(
hace más de un año JAlanaE said…
"Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy."
(Albus Dumbledore/J.K.Rowling in "Harry Potter")

And of course the Dumbledore quote you already posted!
hace más de un año paperairplanes said…
mischievous
"Elementary, my dear Watson" (Sherlock Holmes)

Pixie, I love you for posting Kurt's quote!

heart
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." (The Little Prince)
big smile
“'Remember what Bilbo used to say: It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.'”
(J.R.R. Tolkien)
"A few times in my life I've had moments of absolute clarity, when for a few brief seconds the silence drowns out the noise and I can feel rather than think, and things seem so sharp and the world seems so fresh. I can never make these moments last. I cling to them, but like everything, they fade. I have lived my life on these moments. They pull me back to the present, and I realize that everything is exactly the way it was meant to be."
(Character George in "A Single Man")
hace más de un año BJsRealm said…
heart
It's true what they say that nobody's perfect, but you, my dear friend, are much closer to perfection than you might think!
 It's true what they say that nobody's perfect, but you, my dear friend, are much closer to perfection
Kraucik83 commented…
awww... thanks Mark :* hace más de un año