kingdom hearts My Thoughts on KH3

DTSB posted on Feb 16, 2009 at 12:07AM
KH3, possibly the most wanted game both on the PS3(or PS2 who knows),and in the current gaming time we're in. It's obvious that if we do see Sora, he's gonna be in an older, more torn up version, like cloud but not quite as emo. Though I really wish they wouldn't do that because it takes away from what I like about KH, it's likeable, realatible characters. Not to mention it would take away it's core audience, disney fans. Besides that, one problem I have with KH3 so far is it's release, from what I've heard it is gonna be released IN 2012!!!!!!! Yes, KH2 came out in 2006, 4 or 5 years after the release of the first one, but freakin 6 years! All I have to say is it better be the best game ever with that kind of wait. Also, GIVE US CHARACTERS THAT WE KNOW AS SUPPORTING CHARACTERS! Maybe 1 or 2 new characters, but keep Donald, Goofy, Mickey(king), Sora, Riku, Kairi, and Roxas. 1 last thing, please please please give us multiplayer co-op in the game, it would be the best thing ever in an RPG, let alone KH.

kingdom hearts 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Equus said…
ohh i heard it's coming out 2011. it better be for the ps3, the ps2 is old news. i would rather have less disney characters, actually, and more ff characters. but it sucks that it's going to take 3 or 4 years. ill be in college by then ):
hace más de un año khfan12 said…
if it came out on the ps3, i cant play it. It should come out for both systems! that way, i would be happy and the people who make the games for the systems wont die, because i WILL kill them if i cant play it.
 if it came out on the ps3, i cant play it. It should come out for both systems! that way, i would be
hace más de un año chillylilly said…
they want to make sora an emo??? what would he have to be emo about???
hace más de un año omgomg777 said…
Sora needs to be out of the story now!!!!!. I have a ps3 and have the kingdom hearts three game. ( I have connections.) the only thing bad about it is that it is in japanese the whole time. You dont see sora at all in the game. I'm only going to say this so I won't spoil the surprise. Xeanhort, Xeanhort, Xeanhort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hace más de un año KyleA said…
Is it any good?
hace más de un año EthernalPatroit said…
I think omgomg777 is a lair.