1. Figure out what genre you're into. As with libros and movies, anime has genres. Are tu a fantasía person, a horror, romantic, comedy, action? First figure out what tu like most to help ease yourself into the artform.
2. Look online for classic anime of the genre. While tu can find anime online [we'll talk about that later] it is good to research what anime you're interested in since anime can be costly.
3. The art style. A particular anime might be your genre, the art style might turn tu off. 80's anime looks different from newer anime thanks to unique and changing styles. As well, some...
1. Master the shapes. anime and manga are drawn in a stylized manner. Heads are round with large, round eyes, usually low on the face. Chins are triangular. Lines for things like eyebrows and mouths are usually simple.
2. Pay attention to the shading. anime is typically shaded boldly but simply. Look at where highlights and shadows fall and how it gives a feeling of depth to the characters. Eyes are an especially important detail, but hair, faces, and costumes usually have at least some shading, too.
3. Use colors. anime characters often have bold colors, whether on their costumes o their...
These two are just so precious I literally can't. I just amor them. I amor them both as characters and even más together. I shipped them right from the start and was so happy when that things panned out the way they did.