posted by superDivya
1. Katrinta Kaif has been modelling since she is a teenager.
2. Katrina Kaif loves to order clothes online.
3. Katrina's favourite is boyfriend jeans from London.
4. Two of Katrina's sisters are getting married in 2013.
5. Katrina was born in Hong Kong.
6. Kat's mother worked in a charitable organizattion with a world wide base so she had to shift to diffrent places every two years with the entire family.
7. Katrina first came to Mumbai for a modelling assignment por mere stroke of luck.
8. For three-and-a-half years she worked every single day, sometimes for 16 hours straight.
9. She took taxis and visited several advertising agencies to personally hand over her portfolio. She regularly auditioned at studios where she held up a banner with her phone number scrawled on it.
10. Kat thinks it was her style of working methodically that actually brought her to fame.
11. Katrina loves casual wear like track-pants and tees, o jeans and vests.
12. Kat is known to be one of the most politically correct actors of Bollywood.
13. Katrina Kaif's first movie 'Boom' was criticized por the critics and shunned por the audiences, two other Telugu cine 'Malliswari' and 'Pidugu' did get her noticed.
15. Katrina Kaif visit Sidhivinayak Temple, Mount Mary Church and Ajmer Sharif Dargah before the release of her every film
15. She is afraid of dark and insects.
16. The movie Namasthey Londres was a landmark for her career. After this movie there was no looking back for her!
17. Katrina Kaif is often called the barbie girl of India.
18. She was born as Katrina Turquotte.
19. Kat's father was a Kashmiri Indian.
20. She loves simple and healthy foods like curd and rice.
posted by superDivya
Keeps aside a chunk of dates for the much-awaited sequel to the Abhishek-John starrer Dostana
Buzz was that Dostana2 has traded its desi girl Priyanka Chopra for Katrina Kaif. Now there are the telltale signs of rumours turning into reality.
Katrina, who is shooting for Siddharth Anand's Bang Bang with Hrithik Roshan, has not signed any other film yet. It is assumed that she is keeping her dates open for Tarun Mansukhani's sequel to the 2008 hit. The film is likely to go on floors in late October. The preproduction of the film has already started.