Jurassic World- Mundo Jurásico icono & Banner Suggestions

DarkSarcasm posted on May 16, 2018 at 05:56PM
We're getting a new movie. Guess we might as well have a new spot look to go with it. =P

Stuff to know:
-Icons need to be square and at least 100x100 px.
-Banners need to be 800x100 px or a size that scales down to that.
-Mind the spot title, which will cover up whatever's in the right bottom corner of your banner.

In the interest of having an updated spot look before Fallen Kingdom premieres, please have your suggestions in this forum on or before Saturday, May 26. I'll take care of the picks, and hopefully we'll have a new look by the end of the month.
last edited on May 26, 2018 at 02:38PM

Jurassic World- Mundo Jurásico 9 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año DarkSarcasm said…
icon
last edited hace más de un año
icono
fiery icon
 fiery icono
PrueFever commented…
This one looks really good, I really like the firey-thing-y. It will get my vote. (As for now) ;) hace más de un año
poster banner
 poster banner
PrueFever commented…
So far this will get my vote for the banner, as it both has Jurassic World & Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom :) If I may come with a suggestion, I'll switch the images, so the Jurassic World imágenes comes first and then the Fallen Kingdom Images. hace más de un año
DarkSarcasm commented…
I had it that way in an early draft, but the spot título will be much cleaner and easier to read over the blue JW imágenes than over the colorful FK ones. hace más de un año
PrueFever commented…
^Ah, I see :D Good point ;) :D hace más de un año
dino banner
 dino banner
hace más de un año Bibi69 said…
Icon:
 Icon:
Banner #1:
 Banner #1:
Banner #2:
 Banner #2:
hace más de un año valleyer said…
worried
Hi, sorry, it looks like I went on to do the spot look update on my own without giving others the chance to contribute the ideas. I thought creating the poll itself will give others the opportunity to contribute their thoughts, by adding on their ideas to the poll but when I checked closely, it didn't seem to be that way. I just didn't know how things work here when it comes to suggesting new spot look :(
Now with this forum I'm clearer on how to do things rightfully. Thanks for shedding me the lights (though I already abused it already on several spots..)
For the new spot banner I created yesterday, I reported it myself as 'Inappropriate', so hope that will be removed soon.
I like all the input here (especially those I gave my 'thumbs up'), much better than my one as I don't know how to make banner like you guys', merging different images naturally (seriously, how do u guys do that!?)
Thanks for contributing to make the spot look better.
Once again, sorry.
Bibi69 commented…
Photoshop and Gimp. If tu play around with it enough, tu learn to use it pretty easily. hace más de un año
hace más de un año valleyer said…
Hi! Maybe we can start the poll already.
DarkSarcasm commented…
Maybe tu can chill. It's only the morning of Deadline día in the US. hace más de un año