Jung Ji Hoon (Rain Bi) when did tu first "discover" rain?

ME-AmouR posted on Mar 01, 2010 at 02:07PM
the first movie i saw him in was "I'm a Cyborg. But that's OK" when it came on either the sundance or IFC channel (i get the two of them mixed up all the time) and then i saw him in "Ninja Assassin" and i seriously fell in love with him (i'm pretty sure it was because he was shirtless and covered in blood throughout most of the movie). after seeing him in that i started looking up his music videos and i'm currently trying to find a way to start buying his music.
last edited on Mar 05, 2010 at 01:50PM

Jung Ji Hoon (Rain Bi) 5 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año jung-jihee said…
smile
the first time i saw rain in the drama (sang doo lets go school)i really like it then isaw him in music bank i hear that song fresh women)and i wait every monday to see him on t.v then i saw him on love to kill , full house and Ninja Assassin.
after i see all that i start ...love him
hace más de un año sandhya28 said…
i first saw him in full house. then i saw sang doo and his music videos i really liked him in all these.
hace más de un año silver_streak7 said…
heart
same here...first in "m cyborg but that's ok" then came the ninja assasin though i've heard about full house but wasn't sure if it was him..some frenz confused him wit lee jun ki...terrible mistake i know!!!duh.....m totally fell 4 him wen i listened to his voice..worth listening try it!!conclusion...he's multitalented!!melodious singer,edgy dancer,promising terrific actor n also he is a desingner....so much to kill me...
hace más de un año Stelenavamp said…
First time I saw him in Full House.
 First time I saw him in Full House.
hace más de un año Lucian66 said…
I first saw Rain obba in Ninja Assasin. I liked him and googled him. That's how i discoverd he was a lead in Full House. I watched Full House and after that everything he was in Now i'm addicted to his smile, dance moves, acting and his personality.

I know, i'm doomed