johnny depp Omg! I Just Watched Sewwney Todd!

charliemo2 posted on Feb 22, 2009 at 08:42PM
omg! i cant believe my mum and dad let me watch it! im only 13 but i thought it was great! well...i suppose i like all the blood and guts sort of stuff lol. but yeah, i thought it wasnt scary at all! i thought it was really sad at the end though, HE DIED! but i would like to know what you think about it so plz say what you think thankyou.

~Charliemo2~

johnny depp 5 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año demonbarbergirl said…
OMG!! I LUVVV SWEENEY AND I AM 13 TOO!!
that is my favorite movie ever!! i hate how he died... :'(
but mrs.lovett totally deserved it, even tho she was my 2nd fav character after sweeney. she should have told him that lucy was still alive don'tcha think??
hace más de un año charliemo2 said…
heart
yeah definatley deserved it and shud have told him and i really like toby lol when he takes off his wigg and is like to tell the truth, its awful hot! lol but i hate the fact that he died! i didnt know he died, but itwas a good way of doing it tho. i have watched it 5 times in 5 days and i had to got to school and do my homework in with all that. but i think johnny sings really well seeing as he has never sung ina movie before! i think he sounds like david bowie alot (if that is how you spell his name) lol and he kind of speeks the words,but i like that, it shows more emotion, like in the no place like london song when he says "oh that was many years ago, i doubt if anyone would know" he says that more than he sings it lol but thats what makes it really good. but yeah, i cant believe he died! when i first watched it, i cried! it was kinda gross when he died coz lucy got covered in blood, but it was really sad, it was like he was waiting for toby to slit his throat, coz he put his head up. i also like the song a little preist with the last note (the really long one) hes like "aaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­&qu­ot; lol and i love singing along to it lol
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año London said…
heart
IT IS AMAZING!!!! I know what you mean about getting your parents to let you see the movie, I had a hard time getting my dad to watch it with me (the only way i can watch R rated stuff). It would be wonderful even without Johnny, but it is 200000% with!
hace más de un año charliemo2 said…
lol i toataly agree with you!
hace más de un año lol24 said…
heart
I agree with you! It was soo sad that Sweeney died to the end ;( I watched this movie 6 times but every time I cry (a little but I do ^^) n I'm 15 but my parent actually don't know abaut my little opsession ;P My father don't worry when I'm watching kinda bloody movis but my mother totally disagree with him and her point of wiev make me nervous :/
But I LOVE Sweeney Todd!!

(n sorry for all mistakes in my scribble :S)