JadTheWolf amor letter from your BF

LoneWOLF2272 posted on Nov 26, 2013 at 12:44PM
To my love,
I love you so much Jade. Not a moment goes by when i think about you. Your cute, sexy body, nice loving personality, and careing soul is always on mind. We had our differences in the past, but we always make up even in the harshest terms. Jade, always count on this. One day i shall go to where you live. We will get married. Then after, we will have little children running around in our house calling us mommy and daddy. Afterwards, in the far future, we will grow old together and live somwhere quiet. where we will then retire into the sun. All during our life, we will have our everlasting love for one another. Never dieing or never fading cause u are in my heart like i am in urs. we are tied together forever. So never think that ur alone in this world my love. cause u will always have me. The person who loves u more than the universe. I love u jade. forever and always.

From your BF,
LoneWOLF2272 (aka. Henrey - Ryan )
 To my love, I amor tu so much Jade. Not a moment goes por when i think about you. Your cute, sexy

JadTheWolf 2 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año JadTheWolf said…
heart
Awww So cute! I love you so much, you mean the world to me!
hace más de un año JadTheWolf said…
Oh god I just read this a second time and nearly cried, Ryan you make me so very happy. I love you forever and always <3