jacob black NO NEW MOON MOVIE!!

iluvtheoc3000 posted on Dec 16, 2007 at 08:57PM
OK ready this is the summery for the movie...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­

BELLA SWAN has always been a little bit different. Never one to run with the crowd, Bella never cared about fitting in with the trendy, plastic girls at her Phoenix, Arizona high school. When her mother remarried and sent Bella to live with her father in the rainy little town of Forks, Washington, she didn't expect much of anything to change. But things do change when she meets the mysterious and dazzlingly beautiful EDWARD CULLEN. For Edward is nothing like any boy she's ever met. He's nothing like anyone she's ever met, period. He's intelligent and witty, and he seems to see straight into her soul. In no time at all, they are swept up in a passionate and decidedly unorthodox romance — unorthodox because Edward really isn't like the other boys. He can run faster than a mountain lion. He can stop a moving car with his bare hands. Oh, and he hasn't aged since 1918. Like all vampires, he's immortal. That's right — VAMPIRE. But he doesn't have fangs — that's just in the movies. And he doesn't drink human blood, though Edward and his family are unique among vampires in that lifestyle choice.

To Edward, Bella is that thing he has waited 90 years for — a soul mate.

But the closer they get, the more Edward must struggle to resist the primal pull of her scent, which could send him into an uncontrollable frenzy.

Somehow or other, they will have to manage their unmanageable love. But what will they do when LAURENT and JAMES, the Cullens' mortal vampire enemies, come to town, looking for Bella?

Based on the #1 New York Times Bestselling series by Stephenie Meyer, TWILIGHT is a cultural phenomenon, with a fanatic fanbase that eagerly awaits this movie. Critically acclaimed director Catherine Hardwicke brings to life this modern, visual, and visceral Romeo and Juliet story of the ultimate forbidden love affair — between vampire and mortal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~

notice Jacob and the Werewolves werent mentioned?? yeah me too... and notice Victoria wasnt mentioned!! HELLO they obviously dont plan to make a second movie!! AS IN WE NEVER GET TO REALLY FALL IN LOVE WITH JACOB ON THE SILVER SCREEN!! AM I THE ONLY ONE APPALLED BY THIS!! and what the hell... " the cullens mortal vampire enemies, come to town, looking for Bella"... are they serious... that is killin all chances of a second movie... i am seriously geekining out right now... this is so unfare... now everyone is going to be on team Edward becuase they never get to see the perfection of Jacob!! AHHHHHHH!! If they leave Jacob out im not going to want to see the movie (oh i'll still see it...i just wont want to as much!!)....URGHHHH im so sad... this is such a killer on my happieness parade

jacob black 103 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 103

hace más de un año Meg08 said…
O...M...G!!!!!!!! *gr*

Soul mate my ass! Edward doesn't even think he has a soul! This is so stupid!!!

They can't stop at one!!!!! Its not fair! Vampire and Werewolves sell great at the box office! Look at Underworld! I won't be able to handle just having one!
hace más de un año Labradoodle said…
NO WAY.

I've read this before and kind of went 'huh' at the mortal enemies thing and that Edward has been 'waiting' for a soul mate... ditto with Meg08 on that but didn't think it could mean no New Moon!

I suppose it will be down to the money on whether they make it or not though, always is.

SO, everyone has to go see Twilight, however crap, for a chance of seeing New Moon on screen!

=D
hace más de un año gracie08 said…
i was too in shock to reply to this yesterday when i read it. but......~clears throat~ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!

i REALLY REALLY hope they don't mean that...but without a victoria...i mean...what is there?!
hace más de un año nikkiniccole said…
yeah right. i dont care who you are. I absoutly love edward and bella being together and nothing in the movies is going to make me change my mind. he!! i might just love them being together even more.

but i do hope they come out without another movie.
hace más de un año alyx18 said…
Everybody calm down. :) If you search on Youtube (twilight script), there is apparently a user who has been e-mailed the complete official script. Of course you have reason to doubt its validity, but it could go either way. (I choose to be optimistic, because she's already read out 8 parts!)

From what I can see from the script (assuming that the Youtuber is legit), there IS going to be Victoria, Laurent and James; a lot of the book is going into the movie, but they are also adding some new scenes which are NOT hokey. No hate, no hate.

Also, ARE YOU CRAZY?

THEY JUST CALLED TWILIGHT THE NEXT HARRY POTTER.

OF COURSE THEY'RE GOING TO MAKE SEQUELS.

But they're not going rah-rah all about it, because they have to wait and see if the fanbase is as supportive as they say they are (as in, if we go see the movie or not, LOL). If the first run goes well, I'm 95% sure that they will want to sign up for the whole damn thing.

So nobody cut yourselves yet, please!

Edit: Plus, franchise potential for the Twilight series is beyond HUMONGOUS. They'd have to be complete idiots to pass up on New Moon and Eclipse.

AND. The ones who saw the movie but didn't read the book(s) would want to know what happened to Edward & Bella, right?

AND. Jacob's there. Don't worry. He IS sort of a minor character in Twilight, after all. Summit probably didn't want to give TOO much of the plot away- just the basic storyline.

THERE ARE NO WEREWOLVES IN TWILIGHT. Except when Jacob himself is mocking the "cold ones" story. Trust me on that.
last edited hace más de un año
duh. everyone knows there are no werewolves in twilight. and i seriously doubt ANYONE has the real script. please, they don't even start filiming until feb. writers are hauling ass to finish scripts right about now. and even if they WERE done, it's gonna be edited fifty times before it gets shot and WHILE it's being shot. i don't care what ANY stupid youtube person says. they DON'T have a script and you DON'T know everything.
hace más de un año Meg08 said…
Amen, sis!!! *rolls eyes at alyx18*
hace más de un año alyx18 said…
Erm, well I'm sorry if I came off sounding like a know-it-all, I was just frustrated with the way everyone was over-reacting.

But in the newspaper articles though, in around October or November, they said they were already in the final stages of 'tweaking the script'. Well, they could have lied.. But I dunno. It's really up to you what you want to believe.

Again, I'm sorry if I came off sounding like a know-it-all to you. Guess I know where I'm not wanted, lol, hope you guys enjoy the movie anyway..?
hace más de un año bellaswan7 said…
how could they not put in the best character
hace más de un año chocolate-bear said…
I heard that they were going to make Twiligth and New Moon into one single movie.
So in the movie which is entitled "Twilight", Bella falls in love with Edward but he does leave. So that makes me hope that she'll meet Jacob.
But thats just something i heard a while ago, that SUCKS if jacob wont be in it.
very much. :(

hace más de un año Ella_Maundrell said…
Holy Crap!!! There is so many things wrong with this upcoming movie!! First off, Bella's mom didn't send her away, Bella wanted to go, though slightly unwillingly. Second, Edward DOES have fangs! And WHAT?! No VICTORIA!! She's the whole purpose of the second and third books (but mostly the third)!!! You know...the whole mate for a mate deal!! And the coven that came into town was curious about the Cullens' baseball game, not their mortal enemies! And what on earth's name is the producer of this film thinking when making this movie with NO JACOB BLACK!!!!! That is just sickening!! Jacob isn't just a minor character that can be put aside! HE IS THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF THE SECOND BOOK!!!!!
I don't know about you guys, but I think they did a pretty bad job on the characters for this movie. At least appearence-wise. I think the only ones they did pretty well on were Esme and Rosalie. I guess Dr. Cullen could resemble the caracter in the book, but I was imagining someone a bit...younger looking. I don't know about Edward...he's supposed to be the hottest person...(excuse me) vampire...in the universe! But I guess it's just the fact that I've watched this movie star in Harry Potter that I feel he is inadequate to star as the magnificent character Edward Cullen. But, I think they murdered Alice's appearence! Alice is supposed to have short, BLACK hair that spikes towards ALL DIRECTIONS!!! And I imagined Emmet a lot more buff than that. And I imagined Jasper differently. And the star for Bella is sorta okay, other than the fact that her hair needs to be dyed more brunette than that. In the book, it says that she has a 'red tint' in her hair when the sun shines on it, not a full out red shade!
But I think they should add Jacob Black. I even know which character would fit his profile! That one dude from the movie Sky High, his name was like Warren Peace, or something...I think he would be a great Jacob Black. (The only problem would be that if he was picked for the roll as Jacob Black, he would be hotter than Edward! That's not exactly how it should work, right?)
hace más de un año PoisonApple07 said…
Um, hellllllo? There's already TALK about sequels AND Jacob's been cast but not announced for Twilight. If you saw the notice, there was an announcement for an open casting call for Jacob Black AND they must be available for SEQUELS! Victoria IS in Twilight and you're all idiots because there's no mention of werewolves in Twilight. Plus Jacob only has a small part! Read Twilight again!!!
hace más de un año willavalon said…
Wow.

I've already dealt with enough idiocy today, but you dumbasses just take the cake.

They have cast Jacob for the movie. They have cast Victoria for the movie. Summit Entertainment has stated SEVERAL TIMES that the actors must be available for sequels, and that the Twilight Saga is a multi-movie franchise. That means THREE DIFFERENT MOVIES. God.

And if you idiots really think that the movie will be an exact, word-for-word adaptation of the book, you might wanna come down off that fantasy cloud real quick, because it's not gonna happen.

Ella_Maundrell - Edward does not have fangs, and I assure you that no one gives a flying shit what you want the actors to look like. Mourn on your own time, not these boards.

alyx18 is the only intelligent response I've seen on this entire thing. It helps to know that there is at least ONE other person on the planet with a brain.

Grow up, idiots.
hace más de un año Labradoodle said…
Be nice.

Most of these comments were made months ago when we didn't have the info we have now.

And also, did what they say really offend you that much? Some people get really enthusiastic... well, over-enthusiastic, but you don't have to call them dumbasses? It's only their opinion.

So play nice!

hace más de un año heavenly101 said…
I agree... this was originally posted in December... so obv. people didn't have that info that we now have (wahoo!)

I'm a little leery about the movie, but then again... books are always better... so it should be entertaining nonetheless.
hace más de un año gothgirl16 said…
are you kidding me the only reason bella is kept alive in new moon when edward leaves is because of jake. this is so stupid without jake the 2nd movie will be like five min long
hace más de un año iluvtheoc3000 said…
Wow ... Willavalon...is a total fukin dumb Bitch... mabey if you werent such a DUMBASS we wouldnt need to tell you that this was posted months ago... no shit you stupid ass that there are going to be more movies... like i said this is an old post... and who the FUCK do you think you are telling Ella_Maundrell to not post her thoughts on here... if anyhting... you need to fukin get over yourself... and keep your bitchy ass comments to yourself... as if anyone cares what you fukin think...

i swear to fukin God... people like that piss me the fuck off... not only was she totally fukin stupid... but fukin rude for NO REASON AT ALL... and the dumb bitch didnt even know what she was talking about.. this is a dead Post... OBVIOUSLY we figured it out when they announced shit EVERYWHERE!!

sorry for those people who had to read all my cussing... but i fukin hate dumb bitch like her
hace más de un año twilightfan101 said…
Not to be mean sweetie, they are making a second movie, I have information on that to prove it, i also own one of the twilight movie sites. UNfortunaetly the day the 2nd movie will not be shot until February of 09. There is a jacob Black, there is a victoria and Laurent, but they have switched up the movie. ONLY so Bella will not be telling you the whole movie in her head. SO they had to switch up some things. Dahling, I am glad you like this book it was vote number 2 in the USA. The third movie will most likely not happen. We are stil Waiting for Stephenie Meyer for Confirmation.
hace más de un año Lunatic said…
I'm amazed that you (btw, I'm refering to the gal who stated this ... whatever this is.) wanted this long before read the summary.

Anyway, I'm not trying to be mean (no joke), werewolves ARE NOT in Twilight. They happen to pop up in New Moon. Why in the world would they mention werewolves in the summary of TWILIGHT?

But you do have a point. (I am happy for that.) Stephenie has said that she hasn't given the go sign for all 4 movies. She is waiting to see the Twilight movie before she does that.
hace más de un año chelsea21 said…
WTF. if they dont make a second movie then there seriously is no point in making the first.....
hace más de un año fieryphoenix said…
HELLO! if you've read stephenie meyer's site you'd know that there is a jacob black and victoria in the movie! but no i don't know about the second movie... and you should know that rumor says that Taylor Lautner will be jacob black... and in her site is a more detailed description..

stepheniemeyer.com
hace más de un año fickleheart said…
BULL. SHIT.
Pardon my french..
But, I am totally opposed to the idea of no "New Moon."
They won't get away with this.
GRRR.
hace más de un año jacob4ever57 said…
NO THEY HAVE TO MAKE A MOVIE OUT OF ALL (SOON TO BE 4) BOOKs!!! if they dont' i will........well i'll do somethin so bad i dont even no wat it is yet!!!!!
hace más de un año JacobBlack said…
THEY HAVE KILLED .... NO. SLAUGHTERED JACOB BLACK!!! in the movie.... the actor that plays him is SharkBoy from shark boy and lava girl.... and everyone knows how awesome that movie was....
hace más de un año iluvjesse said…
Ok, calm yourself people. Think about it, they are clearly just describing the 1st book. I mean, when you see a description of a Harry Potter movie, do you see a summary of the next book in the series? No. Just relax.
Wow, I'm dumb.
I got so caught up with the idea of no New Moon, I didn't even check the date.
[Smacks forehead]
Haha.
hace más de un año teamjacob said…
look, they've already chosen a Jacob and a Victoria. Just look on mtvnews.com they're having twilight tuesdays and they have interviews with the Jacob and the Victoria.
Jacob is Taylor Laurent and Victoria is Rachel LaFerve or something like that
hace más de un año teamjacob said…
Let me add this.... TAYLOR LAURENT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! He's just so young! I heard they're going to make Steven Strait be older Jacob, though
hace más de un año kctjohnson said…
Hmmm... The director did say they would make New Moon if Twilight goes well, so all we really have to do is go see it in the theaters like 5 times each and jack up their box office earnings so they'll make New moon *ROFL* Besides, Solomon Trimble (the guy who plays Sam) signed a contract for three movies (and I'm sure they'll do Breaking Dawn as well if all goes well). I wouldn't worry too much. If we Jacob lovers help out with making the movie a success (ie advertising it to our friends who are clueless about the wonderful world of Twilight), then I think we can convince the producers to contiue and make New Moon and Eclipse! We HAVE to see Jacob on the silver screen and make EVERYONE fall in love with him!!! *LOL*
hace más de un año swtkissez093 said…
don't worry guys i'll tell you why
1. actors have already signed a contract for a second movie (i have resources but they also said it on the t.v.)
2. i vote for edward ne ways because the story is about her and edward being together. i just want jacob to be her BEST friend, and have him find a girl. (then they could even make and 5th book but they wouldn't)
3. the books always better than the movie ne ways
4. and victoria is in the movie
5. and plus people who are mocking the actors and saying they dont even know the story they do!
-edward read midnight sun so he could understand edwards personality better!(twilight in edwards point of view if you havent read it im a hardcore fan so i got my hands on it)
-people say kristen (bella) doesnt smile enough but shes just playing the part bellas too shy to smile she only smiles when shes with edward or friends
-and you guys arent fricken actors trust me there doin fine i go to acting school
-please let them do there job
dont worry i forgive you
excited too!
-
hace más de un año swtkissez093 said…
and actually all the characters were great choices and robert pattinson is hot so shut up Ella_Maundrell because your being very disrespectful there trying there best to make this movie the best for US and your putting them down! thats pathetic and go read the book again cuz ive read all of them (including midnight sun which is twilight in edwards point of view) and your getting very mixed up sweetheart. and plus stephenie meyers said that its exactly how she would've wanted it and omgsh!

SPOILER DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TOO

on mtv.news they talk about a surprise person in the movie that appears in the scene that edward saves bella and then takes her out to eat and they wont say who it is though but he said that the hardcore fans will scream and then everyone else will scracth there heads not understanding and i know 100% its going to be stephenie meyers and im gonna scream so loud! you can just tell its gonna be her

OH and by the way ella kristin(bella) isnt just "okay" for the part shes GREAT for the part shes my idol.
oh and dont freak out about jacob hes a minor character until the 2nd book even in the book! hes not that important! they still have the scene that he and bella are at the beach! and edward has been waiting for i soul mate for years (every vampire has a mate look at carlisle and esme, jasper and alice, and rosalie and emmet. bella just happened to be his so yeah guys lol and who ever thinks jacob and bella should get together are not hardcore fans :)
edward would die without her well prolly kill himself
n if i do say so myself thats not really a good ending to a great book
hace más de un año lexi42 said…
WTF "mortal enemies"they are VAMPIRES what part of never die don't you get?!?!?and u can't hve the first and not the 2dn you don't get the fights jacob starts that often and if nno second means no 3rd NOOOOOO bella is gettin married and edward and jacob get in to fights you wouldn't belive so once more WTF
hace más de un año lacullen said…
calm down silly dog lovers, they will be making new moon into a movie.

they are writing the script to it this summer.
although i do wish we could jump over all the sadness...
taylor laurent is a great actor and apparently you guys have not seen him recently, as in older and with his shirt off. and might i say it is one FINE FINE FINE heavenly sight to look at.

and he will be playing jacob black throughout all movies... please do your research before giving out false information..

oh and an ad on to my last post.
they might be combining 2 and 3 into one whole movie. YAY.
taylor lautner**
hace más de un año twilight555 said…
W-O-W
hace más de un año jacob4ever57 said…
also they're already making a new moon movie
hace más de un año AbrielleCullen said…
no one really knows. people said this about harry potter also and look what happened. remember, books and movies are "different".
hace más de un año AbrielleCullen said…
at least they are actualy making it into a movie so look at the bright side :D
hace más de un año SuseRenee06 said…
They have to make another movie what the heck would be the point of making only one. You wouldn't even get to really know the characters.
hace más de un año crysteal001 said…
THEY CAN'T DO THIS.....it's a movie that everyone was soposed to like but it's getting all messed up...like Edward fly's in it and Jacob is not going to be showen as much as he was in the books and the story Jacob tells to Bella is all messed up i saw what he is going to say and it's all wrong...WRONG
hace más de un año Willow420 said…
no, they are making a movie to New Moon and Eclipse. Im not yet sure about Breaking Dawn, im guessing they will though. Most of the actors have already signed a contract for the next two movies.
hace más de un año bethbeach008 said…
i really think a lot of the assumptions we've made are just in the wording the reporter used. obviously this person hasn't read the book and only knew what he/she could find about the movie. it doesn't CONFIRM or DENY anything.
hace más de un año lala1526 said…
Just because Jacob wasnt mentioned in the summary doesnt mean they wont be makeing New Moon.If you read the book you know that Jacob is only mentioned for about five pages.The werewolves wernt brought into the mix until New Moon.And the reports are saying this is going o be better then Harry Potter so ofcourse there well be a sequel.
hace más de un año Netlock said…
Mhm, It sounds like there is going to be NO New Moon movie at all, but after I read a bit on your entry, I looked it up, and look what I found :
link

The Movie Poster of New Moon ;)

There IS going to be a new moon movie
hace más de un año pink_martini2 said…
^^ um that's a fan-created graphic. NOT an official movie poster. how the hell can they have a poster if the New Moon isn't even filmed yet.

BAH why are twilight fans SO random.

People, Taylor L. already said in an interview he's bulking up for New Moon. In the latest interview with him, they even talk to him about the future projects. there will be movies for the rest of the series. BUT no work has started on them.

The only one filmed is the first book. It takes months to do principal photography(the filming), then another couple months for editing. Just be patient - go watch twilight when it comes out and wait a year for the next one.
hace más de un año jacobluver said…
no i heard that they are gonna make a second. taylor lautner said they were and actors are already signing on for the sequal
hace más de un año kctjohnson said…
LMAO! Okay that poster is very well made, but why would Summit use a pic of Steven from "The Covenant"? They wouldn't, because the poster is a fanmade one. It's beautifully done too! AND... Taylor is playing Jacob in the entire movie series. He's prepping for it and he's looking forward to them all. He's also a Twilighter, so everyone - please support him.