jacob black Do tu think Taylor Launter makes a good Jacob Black?

Vamp_331 posted on Feb 01, 2009 at 01:33AM
Do you think the HOT shark boy makes a good dramatic werewolve?

jacob black 2 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año mrsblack_1089 said…
heart
Wow you really shouldn't have asked this! Because I can go on forever!!!

OK so the cast list comes out, and I see that Taylor Lautner's been casted as Jacob! I had no idea who he was so I Googled him and called my friend screaming (in a bad way) 'SHARKBOY IS JACOB BLACK SHARKBOY IS JACOB BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' I was FURIOUS let me tell you!!! But then I got used to him within a few months; saw his interviews and his smile, his hair, and his loyalty to his role, which is VERY werewolfish.

Then November 22 came, which is when me and my friends saw the movie. He came on screen and my jaw just dropped. I was completely used to him now, even eager to see his acting, but me seeing him onscreen made it official; he was beyond perfect. His voice had the perfect husky tone, the wig they used was perfect, his eyes were warm and black like they're described in the movie, and he looked lanky, and his SMILE....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *swoon* I nearly fainted. I cried happy tears when Chris Weinz confirmed that Taylor was Jacob!!!! And I can't wait until New Moon comes out!!

Sorry for the rant. =D
hace más de un año Vamp_331 said…
kiss
OMIGOSH! V LIKE TOTALLY THINK ALIKE! BUT IM IN LOVE WITH THE FICTIONAL CHARACTER JAKE BCUZ OF HIZ LOVABLE WAYZ! AND JACOB BLACK IS LIKE TOTALLY MY OFFICIAL FICTIONAL BOYFRIEND! AND TAYLOR PLAYD GREAT! AND HEZ HOT TEW! BUT I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE FICTIONAL JAKE!