itachi uchiha itachi's eyes (sasuke enamorados don't enter)

jamahl17 posted on May 24, 2010 at 07:33PM
since we are all fans of itachi uchiha here, what do you think of sasuke(the bastard) taking away itachi's eyes, that really made me mad, because he refused to kill sasuke and refused to take his eyes, too.(i am talking about his intention).
so why that bastard would take itachi's.
tell me what you think.

itachi uchiha 18 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año meow_girl said…
smile
I think Sasuke's a gay whore.
hace más de un año cool_itachi said…
angry
i hate sasuke!!!
hace más de un año mena79 said…
no way he is bitch no one like him and for that he want to kill sakura but nartuo save her she loved him so much link
hace más de un año Itachi_Boy said…
cool
o yes!i know itachi is better than sasuke,
but sasuke is not a bitch,he is also cool ^_^
hace más de un año suukifox said…
angry
itachi is hhhhhhhhhhhhooooootttttttt. sasuke is a fuking ass. lol
(hate sasuke so much)
hace más de un año lightning920 said…
angry
I hate Sas!!
hace más de un año suukifox said…
angry
everybody hates the gay sasuke!!!!!!! itachi is the best uchiha ever.
hidan-hidan commented…
itachi is the best uchiha but,sasuke isnt the worst madara is. and sasuke isnt that bad either. hace más de un año
hace más de un año xnarutard101x said…
Itachi is way epicer... I didn't start hating Sasuke until he left the village and everything he did after that.
Now, I really don't like him...>:/
hace más de un año UchihaItachiIsI said…
mischievous
everyone hates sasuke....der no chiz......he is just a gay bastard, and has a chicken ass head! so, i hope he dies!
hace más de un año ilovepokemon3 said…
itachi forever!!!!!! sasuke=7 sec. till death by itachi fans!!!
hidan-hidan commented…
hes not gay,and its not his falt he didsnt know itachi didnt do it on purpose.plus it was orochimarus cure,DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and he cried after he found out aout the truth. hace más de un año
hidan-hidan commented…
i mean *didin't & *. lol! hace más de un año
hidan-hidan commented…
sorry ilovepokemon3 i didnt mean to write on ur comentario i meant the bottom! hace más de un año
hace más de un año SneakyFox48 said…
I was so mad when I found out that Sasuke did that! So disrespectful to the brother who literally gave up everything for not only the village but him, too. Sasuke needs to grow up. Itachi had had enough of a terrible life while he was alive, and still after death someone has to bother him... so sad
 I was so mad when I found out that Sasuke did that! So disrespectful to the brother who literally gav
hidan-hidan commented…
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why are tu all blaming sasuke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Do tu hate masashi kishamato?i dont and itachis not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!GET OVER YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hace más de un año
hace más de un año itachi_lover999 said…
smile
i think that itachi is a big hero!!
hace más de un año sayori92 said…
angry
sasuke doesn't think at all he's a foolish young boy,doesn't care about anyone just himself,first i liked sasuke but after what he did to sakura and left konoha i hated him a lot(traitooooooooooor)
hidan-hidan commented…
he is sasuke just didnt know! :) hace más de un año
hace más de un año Catalunya said…
Sasuke sucks!
hace más de un año Uchihaminul said…
who the hell would like that son of a gun ? he is a damn shitter. Sasuke is a badass idiot. link
hace más de un año Evelynwn said…
I think Itachi wanted Sasuke to take his eyes... Therefore I am happy with it, no other reason.
hace más de un año Nisa_RF said…
cool
I learn to not judging people too early from Itachi's case..So I don't think Sasuke as any of you think.

Beside, I seriously doubt Itachi would like anyone who don't like his brother.....
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año neenee22 said…
You people must be fond of murderers? he killed Sasuke's entire family