Invader Zim FanCharacters Invader Zim fan Web Comic

Foxy10 posted on Mar 31, 2013 at 01:10AM
I wrote this crap down so here it is exactly how I wrote it on paper :P Here I go!
Okay now into some plots I'm making theis crap up as i go Alright so the first comic maybe it's in the back streets of foodcortia since it's a hussle busslte city...Oh yeah and theres this ganga called ummm *inster gang name here* and the risities want them tohelp them with the risistance. This could be a good oppertunity form some rebel OC's to make cameos in the back ground also to incorberate some of the main invader zim character to the comic. anyway they need help from this gang and after som negotioanting they agree to help support the risities and go out to other planets like earth and stuff or maybe they are already are stationed there or somthinng.

Next plot this one take place on planet vort and some oc's are trying to break out others from the vortian millitary prisons.
And skipping to the next plot this one take place on planet Irk and and there are these service drones and there treated like dirt and they want to escape to other planet to get away or to make monies to make a better like and they consistently get into trouble and make backroom deals and stuff and maybe they try to get to earth because it's not under irken rule.
Oh god I couldn't type everything I wrote down so these are basically some of teh plots i got if you got a plot let me hear it because a web comic goes on foreve we can never have to much story.
Oh and by the way STD lol sarah you name abbreviated spells STD X3 lol anyway not to through work on you but coloring these freaking things is going to take forever I'm thinking about doing characters separate like bases and faces and backgrounds separate and putting them together instead of drawing them all. And that might take awhile sorry about that. That was....a....mouth.....full..

Invader Zim FanCharacters 21 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año SaraTheDog said…
It's Sara.
No 'h' xD
Yeah I know. STD. Not the first xD
Don't worry :P I just need to select an area and color it xD
I like those ideas o3o
Foxy10 commented…
oppps sorry :3 okidoki then hace más de un año
SaraTheDog commented…
YAAAAAAAAAAAY! hace más de un año
he he . i is the only one who comment x3
hace más de un año Misty199 said…
iiiii don't think soooooo! xD
hace más de un año Foxy10 said…
okay so I have a week before I can get anything uploaded so i was think the first page/plot would go like....One of you guys is ummmmm oh god I have no idea how to get from irk to foodcortia to vort to earth o_o sigh ummm okay so one of you is like i don't know in your base until a emergency transmission come in from planet vort..... that's all i got n_n;
o3o... i did not understand wat u just said 8D
okay so I have a week before I can get anything uploaded so i was think the first page/plot would go like....One of you guys is ummmmm oh god I have no idea how to get from irk to foodcortia to vort to earth o_o sigh ummm okay so one of you is like i don't know in your base until a emergency transmission come in from planet vort..... that's all i got n_n;
Foxy10 commented…
lol XD hace más de un año
OOOOOOOOOOOOH.
Well maybe first we should gather all the characters that will be in it, maybe?
sounds like a plan dj darike can make cameos and thats about it
hace más de un año Misty199 said…
awesome .[].
epic.
Hmmmmm
anyone else?
Miiiiiiiisty? :3
I'm going to get a proto-type page this week just the line art and maybe some rough dialog Hang tight.... Kinda forgot this excited curse my memory! >3<
O3O So will I color then?
Yeppers ^^
SUCCESS >:U Also, to color is it ok if I retrace it O.o You know like to make it a bit more like a comic?
SO just the sketches then? :3
? No like retrace it then color. You know>
No but I'll work with it :3
Oki :3
Almost done >_< also Misty I'ma crash at your house K you'll see
YAY! xD