inazuma eleven Create your own IE match....

rupsa posted on Dec 14, 2011 at 10:33AM
you have to take two teams from Inazuma Eleven...
then describe the match and tell the results...
In the two teams who are the captains....

You can also make your own team then crate a match between them....

HOPE YOU FRIENDS WILL ENJOY IT.....

inazuma eleven 14 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Natsumi_5611 said…
blush
Hi!Im the 1st 1!!!My match will be my imaginary team 'Lightning Star' vs Chaos!!!1st let me desribe my team-
Captain-Endou
FW-Me,Gouenji and Hiroto
MF-Toramaru,Ulvida,Kidou
DF-Fubuki,Touko,Kogure amd Tsunami
GK-Endou
Extra players-Kazemaru,Aphrodi,Tachimukai
The match begins with our Kickoff...Hiroto passes the ball 2 me...However,Gazel steals the ball 4m me...Then tries 2 make a goal bt Tokou's The Tower Stopped it...Then Touko passed it 2 me and I made a goal with my Ryyusei Shower and I made a goal!!!Then again the ball was stolen 4m me by Burn this time...Then he and Gazel used Chaos break and made a goal.Then Tsunami tried 2 steal it...Bt Burnhit him so hard that he got injured!!Kazemaru replaced Tsunami...Then he and Fubuki used The Hurricane and passed the Midfielders and passed it 2 the FWs...Then me and Hirto used Tenkuu Otoshi remastered and made a gaol by the goalkeeper who used Black hole...In this,way Lightning Storm defeated Chaos by 2-1 goals...The End!!!Was it stupid?
last edited hace más de un año
hmmm
I made a lot of mistakes!!!Sory about that!!!
hace más de un año rupsa said…
heart
WOW!! COOL.......I like the match......
I also wish to join in this match..
SO WONDERFUL MATCH..........!!!!!!!!!XD
LOVE IT...
cool
Thnx a lotttttt !!!
hace más de un año fubuki05 said…
laugh
Raimon Kai vs. Raimon GO

Raimon Kai Captain/GK: Endou Mamoru
FW: Gouenji Shuuya, Kiyama Hiroto
MF: me(my fanfic chara Kaminari Satsuki), Kidou Yuuto, Ichinose Kazuya, Midorikawa Ryuugi
DF: Kazemaru Ichirota, Fubuki Shirou, Kogure Yuuya, Tsunami Jousuke
No sub
*whistle* The match begins!!!
Gouenji starts the game with a side kick to Hiroto, who immediately gets the ball taken away by a sliding by Shindou, who passes it to Tsurugi. He runs down the field with the ball and evades the first defense line. Then, Tsurugi ends up on the goal line. Tsurugi does his hissatsu waza Death Sword which was attempted to be blocked by Endou, who used the waza Seigi no Teken. The score ends up as 1-0. Again, Raimon has possession of the ball. Gouenji, Hiroto run down the field evading as many people as they can. Kirino does his waza The Mist, but before Gouenji could be engulfed in the mist, he back passes the ball to Kidou. Kidou gets in control of the ball and immediately passes the ball up toward the goal box as Hamano ran toward. The ball was met by Kazemaru and Satsuki who used their lenkai waza Twin Winds. (read satsuki09 stories to find out more.) The ball flew in just before Sangoku could use a waza. The score is now 1-1!!! Both teams are tied!!!
(Half Time)
The match starts up again!!! This time, Raimon GO has the possession of the ball. Tenma dodges many of Raimon Kai's players with his offense waza Soyokaze Step. He then passes it to Shinsuke who does his hissatsu shot, Butobi Jump. This was not a shot, but a pass to Shindou who also passed it to Tsurugi with his hissatsu waza Fortissimo. The ball comes toward Tsurugi who uses his keshin Lancelot and does his waza Lost Angel. Before Endou has a chance to attack, the ball goes in. 2-1 and Raimon GO is in the lead!!! Endou encourages his team to keep moving toward. The captains kind words brought everyones spirits up. As the ball was passed person to person, on the Raimon Kai team, the ball stored lots of love for soccer; Minna no Omoi. Once the ball was at the Raimon Go's goal box, Gouenji, Endou, and Fubuki finishe off the waza The Earth. It went in and the match ended with a tie of 2-2!!!

Sorry if it's not that great. Hehe... It was going to be longer, but I thought I would get in trouble for making it too long. Hope you guys enjoy!!!
cool
Hey!!! the match is so COOL......!!!
hace más de un año fubuki05 said…
big smile
Why thank you!
hace más de un año alex-kamiya said…
these r all so awesome! i dnt think i can answer this thng...sorry xee ^^'
smile
No its OKAY Alex.......
hace más de un año alex-kamiya said…
thnx xee bt i dnt think i can do it
nuthng tht can compare to these matches! these r amazing! ^^

hey wat abt ur match? aren't u gonna post anythng?
hace más de un año Shaow898 said…
Imaginary match
Icy Wind (My own created Team)
VS.
Raimon
chichiswaginess commented…
so what is the lineup of ur team? hace más de un año
hace más de un año Kazemaru13 said…
The Phoenix Busters (My team) vs Advanced Epsilon

Captain- Kazemaru Ichorouti (Nathan) (DF)
Forwards- Max Carsons, Axel Blaze, Xene
Midfields- Steve Grim, Celia Hills, Jude Sharp, Aphrodi
Defenders- Nathan Swift, Jim Wraith, Hurley Kane, Jack Wallside
Goalkeeper- Silvia Woods

Kickoff- Max passes to Steve who Zigzag Sparks metron and passes to Nathan who immediately uses fire rooster. Kayson tries to block using gravitation but it fails and goes into the back of the net after zell uses wormhole. 1-0 to the Phoenix Busters. metron kicks to mercury but steve uses shooting star to steal the ball. he passes to jim who passes to kane but mercur steals the ball and tries to score. Silvia uses God Hand but gaia break beats it. 1-1. ma passes to axel who heat tackles his way to the goal and passes to max who revolution v's and after breaking through wormhole grabs the Phoenix busters a 2-1 lead.

Half time

Metron passes to dvalin who immediately uses gungnir Celia blocks usin spinning cut and reaches the goal. she passes to jude who passes back and celia using death zone. Another goal. 3-1 to the Phoenix busters. metron passes to dvalin who uses gungnir but spinning cut from kane and stone wall from jack both miss and it goes into the goals. 3-2. as the finall whistle draws near aphrodi uses god break but it was blocked by kaysons heavy mettle. jim steals the ball and passes to max who revolution v's again and grabs another goal. 4-2. dvalin gungnir's just as the final whistle but a fist of justice from stops it.
an astounding victory for the Phoenix busters.
hace más de un año Kazemaru13 said…
*but a fist of justice from Silvia stops it
hace más de un año 13112001 said…
Shinsei Inazuma Japana(Galaxy) VS Inazuma Japan

The match starts.Tsurugi passes to Matatagi who goes with his speed almost in the opponent penalty area,and there he passes to Shindou.The pass is interfered by Tobitaka,who passes to Kazemaru.Kazemaru goes on the opponent half,and passes to Gouenji.Konoha uses Konoha's Roll to steal the ball from Gouenji but she fails.Gouenji shoots without an hissatsu and it was keeped.Ibuki passes to Sakura,who driblles,and pass to Tenma.Tenma uses Mack Wind,but it is keeped by Endou's God Hand.
The first half ends.
The second half...I'll write it later.