IllusionDolls Nonsensical dreams that you've had.

IllusionDolls posted on Oct 22, 2013 at 04:05PM
If you want, share here any strange, insane, and/or hilarious dreams of yours that you can remember. This is just for fun. ^-^

I'll start. I once had a dream that I was in Walmart, and I bumped into Light Yagami at the baby aisle (who knows why he'd be there. Kira doesn't have time for a child.). We started talking casually, and all of the sudden this giant lizard burst through the window. He jumped on top of it as if he had wanted for this to happen and started watching Death Note ("Hey! I'm on television!" xD) on an iPod Touch. Then his father showed up in a pink bunny suit, so he, I, and the Teen Titans tried to stop Light's lizard from eating everything in the store. That's probably one of the more normal dreams that I've had. ^.^

IllusionDolls 4 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año jigsawwolf said…
tongue
Okay i saw this one just one night ago...me and my mother was in a house with two enormous book shelves one of them has books on it and the other have films but the films are too much for it to carry...me and my mom is putting those films in an alphabetic order and i ask her that"mom why do we have lots of films here??" And she says(here comes the weird part)"becouse your father JOHNNY DEPP likes films so much".....................i told this to my mom and she said why not!!!!!!O_O.....
hace más de un año IllusionDolls said…
Something tells me that Johnny Depp would stink as a father. x)
jigsawwolf commented…
My mom likes him so much i sometimes feel like she will divorce from my father... hace más de un año
hace más de un año KayKutie13 said…
I had a dream that Godzilla attacked my local Walgreens store. I watched a man get crushed after he jumped into a giant pile of stuffed animals and stuffing exploded everywhere. I crawled into a shelf and hid behind a bunch of cereal boxes.
hace más de un año IllusionDolls said…
That's actually pretty similar to the one I mentioned, in comparison. x)