dr. house Possible LE Replacements

midnyte007 posted on May 25, 2011 at 09:59PM
I know most of you are probably still very upset over LE's abrupt departure from House M.D. Her departure does leave a big void that needs to be filled so I'm sure the writers are going to write in a new Dean of Medicine. I was just wondering if any of you have any thoughts on who you'd like to see play the new Dean of Medicine.

dr. house 16 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año caramelmilk said…
big smile
Hm let's see. My favorite actress is too young and doesn't fit into the show, at least surely not as dean of medicine or House's boss. (Clemence Poesy)
So...*quickly thinks about other actresses*
I know the dean could be male, but I think we need something female, since there's only 13 left O_o
Holly Marie Combs? Too charmed-ish?
Lauren Graham? Too girlmore-girlis?
*sighs* I don't know a lot of actresses, only the very well known ones :/
Amy Adams? Too young maybe.
Emma Caulfield?
Julianne Moore?
OMG Can we please get CHRISTA MILLER? And can she please be like Jordan in Scrubs? XDDD And then get together with Wilson? Oh god I'd love that so much xDDDDDDD
hace más de un año solo1861 said…
Well we know one thing : he/she has to be relatively cheap.
So it probably won't be anyone really famous. Or may be some one who hasn't done anything for a while.
Can't really think of anyone I would want to see in the role right now.
hace más de un año misanthrope86 said…
Stephen Fry.

Clea DuVall.

Catherine O'hara.

Christa Miller will be too busy on Cougar Town, but that idea does intrigue me.

ghost!Kutner.

I dunno, given the Masters Mistake (lol), I have lost a little bit of my faith in their casting... But then Bergen Brilliance restored my faith in their casting.
hace más de un año caramelmilk said…
/offtopic I didn't know Christa Miller appeared in another tv show since Scrubs :D
^ Yup! She plays a character quite similar to Jordan.
hace más de un año HuddyJoy0524 said…
I honestly have NO idea who could replace her. It's one of those things where i am so used to LE im having trouble seeing a replacement.

I think they should pick another actress that is less known, sorta like LE was.
hace más de un año jules1960 said…
No one specifically comes to mind but I think it should someone older more seasoned. Older than House by a decade or so (remember he's only 45 -- House the character never ages)and be a hard @ss. Someone he has to be really creative with to get his own way.
hace más de un año jax79 said…
Charlie Sheen... jk,

Kelli Williams (Gillian Foster from Lie to Me, since that show just got cancelled... actually even Tim Roth would be cool if they were going for a guy)

Julie Benz - since No ordinary Family was cancelled she's available

Keri Russell would be hot but maybe too youngish

Lorraine Bracco - just cuz it'd be nice to see her in something since the Sopranos
Kelli Williams - You just blew my mind! I demand Kelli Willians!

Also love the Julie Benz idea. To me, Kelli suits the 'House MD' vibe a little better, but Julie certainly wouldn't be out of place.
hace más de un año huddycallianfan said…
wink
hahahaha!!! @cami
"OMG Can we please get CHRISTA MILLER? And can she please be like Jordan in Scrubs? XDDD And then get together with Wilson? Oh god I'd love that so much xDDDDDDD"

I LOVE THAT!!!!! I would LOVE to see exactly her!!!! XD that'd be cool!!! :D

@misanthrope, "^ Yup! She plays a character quite similar to Jordan."
I love her there!!! She is fabulous in Cougar Town!!! :D amazing woman! haha x)

ok. New thought. RSL can be Dean of Medicine. :D

But! Who will be the head of oncology department then? hmmm....
hace más de un año HuddyJoy0524 said…
big smile
AAHHHHHHH Kelli!!! Yes, Kelli! That would be the BEST idea ever. I never even thought about that!
hace más de un año greghouseismine said…
Megan Fox!!!
hace más de un año ejb6648 said…
Well since the network Executives claim to have no money to resign Lisa E. They should save their money as the show formerly known as HOUSE based on the season finale ratings should be a mid season cancellation. I would suggest saving the money on a new actress or actor to take over as the Dean Of Medicene and put it towards a cheap reality show replacement.
hace más de un año cudambercam13 said…
heart
Julianne Moore, Jodie Foster... (Yeah, I'm a Hannibal addict, but having Julianne Moore with Hugh would be just... Hawt <3) Or a replacement Dean of Medicine, the guy who played uncle Phil on Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Zola would be perfect. lol
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año HousesCane said…
heart
STEPHEN FRY!
hace más de un año Seddy said…
big smile
I would have a big orgasm seeing Salma Hayek or Melina Kanakaredes as House's boss!!!!!
last edited hace más de un año