dr. house SHAME ON tu

mimika_s posted on Sep 01, 2008 at 11:53AM
shame on all of you who participate to anti-parties.

dr. house 57 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 57

hace más de un año amberRocks said…
I'm sorry...But in my defense its in the hameron spot only...
And also I'm not going to the anti-chameron party again if you have a problem with that!I really like you!(Nothing can stop me thought from going to the anti-huddy party!)
hace más de un año Immunity said…
Oh there is an anti-chameron party???
Where???? joke XD
I think as long as it is only about writing arguments, why you dont like a particular couple, it is alright, but when it goes to non-argumented hatred and making fun of a couple....
hace más de un año mimika_s said…
it is totally against the philosophy of fanpop
it would be really ok if there was a hameron party and the 2-3 fans participated
but this is pathetic
hace más de un año EnjoyHuddy said…
I've always thought that this was a peaceful place where everybody could say whatever they wanted, but ever in a peaceful way!!!But now there are people which are creating "Anti" spot and that's not very nice!!:(:(
hace más de un año Huddyaddict12 said…
i thought anti spots were not aloud on fanpop?!?
it's not a spot,but a forum thread at the hameron spot
hace más de un año oldmovie said…
Frankly I'm a little dissapointed in the Hameron fans, I thought they were bigger people than that.
hace más de un año pumpkinpie99 said…
awww thats not reli on come on people act with some decorum there shouldn't be anti- ship parties thats not at all nice :( we'ce never done an anti- hameron party all ships should do the same!!!!! i hate it when people tell us not to b*tch about each other on our spots when the hameron fans have got a party going against us!!! not on reli
hace más de un año salemslot said…
Me too,oldmovie.We've tried so hard not to kill each other in this spot,agreed about having truce and they do that?Come on,people!!!What are you,4 years old?
last edited hace más de un año
thing is, the hameron fans would be at our throats if we did somthing remotely close to this!!!!!!!
In our defense,I have to mention that you may not have created an anti party or somenthing but you werent exactly polite all the way!You said some mean stuff!
And you have putted other anti stuff like us!E.x the huddy poem!
Noone is innocent!
ok... to be fair, the huddy poem shouldn't have been posted on the house md spot, that was a bit harsh, and i do see where u are coming from! they should remove it reli!
and for e.x I personally never putted the anti stuff anywhere near the house md spot.Only the hameron spot.Which means that the huddys are kind of crasing to our spot and checking our moves or something...
Come on,now,aR!You've (not you personally,but the Hameron fans) have been calling the Huddies all sort of names for the past 4 years!I wasn't really happy about that poem but we are jutified after all these years of mockery.I didn't mean that we're entitled to insult you but we are allowed to flaunt our happiness.And be a good girl and just quit your hopes of HAMERON.There's always Wameron...
If I don't fight for what I believe sameslot and compromise I don't deserve to live at all...
Sorry aR!den ennoousa na kseaseis to Hameron alla na dioxeteuseis tin energeia sou sto Wameron.Den itan prosvoli
min zitas signomi!Den ekanes tipota!Aplos den ta paratao pote!An den palepsis gia kati mexri telous den kseris ti simainei zoi...
hace más de un año oldmovie said…
aR we aren't crashing your spot, we can see the title of the forum when we sign into Fanpop and see the updated forum list, you've got a anti-chameron one there as well, which I also saw from updated forums. Most of us have better things to do with our time then stalk the Hamerons.

Please let's just be mature agree to disagree and not resort to such hostility, there have been wrongs done on both sides! If you want to bash other ships at least do it in a coherent manner, maybe actually have a discussion, this way is just juvenial.
hace más de un año cocacola said…
support your ships to make them seem better, don't bring down others! :(.
^ well said!
hace más de un año babybell said…
wow thats what i would have tried to say, but it would have come out kinda like salemslot... and for god sake aR it isnt like your fighting for freedom or something lol!
Its not about what your fighting for.Its about not giving up and never lose hope!What you believe and how you fight for it is what you are!I already lost amber!I will not lose again or if I do I will die trying!
fair enough.. i just really dont want anti parties.
Oh god!You messed with my ratings for the song!3.8!Are you happy now?Thanks a lot!God!
And shame on you all you messed with my ratings!I worked for that song a lot!!!
i havent even looked at the song!!!! and i dont really think your in a position to accuse!
whose accusing?You are my friends right?Something bad happened to me and I want your support!Not that I would get it...
hace más de un año Dutch_House_Fan said…
Please guys just stop fighting... just be happy with the ships you like without distroying the things other people like...
hace más de un año adyingsomething said…
You guys are being mean.
We didn't go around yelling "anti-huddy"
All we did was discuss how we were the very few that would admit they disliked huddy.
You guys are really being mean saying all this about us.
-_-
guys plz plz plz can we stop with the disagreements? plz????????????????
I don't want to argue with anyone.
neither do i and aR i feel sorry for you no one should have done that rating things down because she dont agree with them is stupid and people should rate on quality, i dont know how good the song is, because i havent read it, but im sure because you put your all into it its amazing and shame on the looser who rated it down!!
mean either.I'm just sad.Sorry to everyone that I offented but a bad thing happen to me...
And now it went 3.6...
*crying*
Im really sad now.

Im so so sorry aR!
No one deserves that!
hace más de un año Immunity said…
There are more important things in life than the House MD ships...
Just read the "antie huddy party" ;)
you let them have some fun, it's funny to read :P
I don't mind you talking about huddy that way ;)
I'll rate your song so that's it's gonna be a bit higher because it's funny and orginial (says a huddy fan :P )
I don't want pity ratings but thanks your sweet...
it's not a pity rate, it made me laugh ;)
now it's 3.7 again :P
*hugs everyone*
I love you guys all but I told you,no pity rates!
Just a tissue or something if anyone has one...
I don't care
I insist
YOU were rude to creat these forums and now you are trying to make us feel guilty about it??
Oh give me a break!!!
And as far as the anti-huddy poem concerned
if I rated it I would give a 1 coz I love huddy and hate hameron
but because I love aR I didn't rate at all
* passes her tissue*
I can't read it im sorry... i just won't, but im sure its great.
you have your points mimika I get it.goodnight evryone...
I wasn't replying to aR's comment
It hasn't been posted when I was writing my comment
calm down mimi they where just having fun.. ah well I just don't want to fight about it ;)
hmmmmm i wonder if this debate will end by the morning? plz guys can we just go back 2 normal and try not to b*tch about the other ships? plz?
hace más de un año Evrythingmaters said…
*cringe*
I think this whole thing is getting a little be out of hand....
Ok im sorry for joining in in the anti-huddy party. I really dont think it was meant to hurt anyone. It was mainly people just saying Hameron rocks! All you guys are great and I hate seing everyone fight and get upset. Ships are important to people and there are lots of strong feelings so defending what you believe is important but ive noticed that we have taken this one step further and are now fighting about fighting rather then the actual ships. I miss the happy party atmoshphere that there was when i joined where everything said about Huddy, hameron etc was meant in the friendliest of ways.... maybe we need another prom to bring people together again... :) Anyway aR don't give up hope of Hameron, you have my support and im sure lots of other peoples' :)
hace más de un año misanthrope86 said…
Ok here goes...

I have to say that, like oldmovie, I was bitterly disappointed when I wandered off to the Hameron spot and saw those "anti-" forums. Especially considering other comments that had been made in this spot about people respecting eachother and stuff like that. So I have to viewpoints that I would like to share:
1) It is certainly not in the spirit of Fanpop. While it is certainly against Fanpop law to make an "anti-" spot, it is also against the general spirit of what Fanpop is about. I have a feeling that if any of the Fanpop staff saw those forums, they would probably warn the creator of them and possibly shut them down.And given that an "anti-" soapbox article was featured on the mainpage, it is highly likely that someone will see this "anti-" stuff and may report it. I know that to most of us, we can see the funny side and it isn't a big deal (I ignore that kind of stuff for the most part because people just get angry, like in this forum for example!). But there are many people on Fanpop, not just House MD fans, who do not want to see this kind of "anti-" behaviour. If I may be personal for a moment, I came to Fanpop last year after leaving a site that that had some fans that were incredibly abusive towards other fans who didn't share their viewpoint. And even though I wasn't directly involved in those arguments, it affected me, because you couldn't participate in anything meaningful because there was all this fighting going on. I can see Fanpop heading that way, evidenced by this kind of fighting and an increasing number of people getting banned. I would hate to see any House fans banned, because we all contribute to this spot and other House-related spots in different and valuable ways. But I feel the tension buliding and one day someone will say something that gets them banned and that would be awful.
2) Just because it is the "Hameron Spot" doesn'y mean that only die-hard Hameron fans go to that spot. I love the Hameron Spot and have contributed quite a bit to it. But I also love the Huddy Spot, the Thutner spot, the Chameron spot, the Wuddy spot and so on. So when I go to the Hameron spot, I am not a Huddy fan who is infiltrating the Hameron spot, I am a House fan who likes to appreciate all things House-related. There are of course some ships/spots that I do not like, however I do not waste my time hating them or even thinking about them. Because, to me, my time on Fanpop is better spent being immersed in what I love, not what I hate (otherwise I would spend all my time on the Avril Lavinge spot! LOL!). What is annoying me is the active promotion of ship-bashing. I know the agrument is that it is just in some forums in a spot, but the reality is that it sets the tone for the whole spot and indeed other connected spots. In addition, the "anti-" forums and articles are advertised on the main Fanpop page, so the whole of Fanpop is able to see this, not just House MD fans. So overall, it contrbutes to a tense climate where people may feel as though their own opinions are not valued or valid. That really upsets me, because Fanpop is (or rather was) one of the safest places to express your love for something.

Now I know that we are all entitled to our own opinions. Everyone has the right to love what they love and hate what they hate. However, Fanpop is a site about what you are a fan of, not what you are not a fan of or a fan of hating. I was one of the ones who rated your "Anti-Huddy Song" 1 star amberRocks, because it is entirely against my philosphy here on Fanpop. If you write something like that, you must be prepared for the back-lash. I have as much right to rate that low as you do write your own articles. If you write an "anti-" article, you must be prepared for fans to react to it. If it had been a "Anti-Hameron Song" or a "Anti-Taub Song" I would have rated it the same. And it has nothing to do with how well written it was either. I'm sure if I hadn't have been blinded by anger, I would have appreciated it more. But the philosophy behind it is something that I cannot, and will not, support.

So, in summary, I think we should all be focusing on the things that we love. I think that if you focus on what you love, then the things that you don't love tend to fade into the background.

Thanks to anyone who actually reads all that. Its long, I know, and I have actually said this 1000 times (approximately) in several different forums, picks and articles. To be honest, I don't know why I bother... I guess its cathartic for me and also makes me feel like I have done my best to help people see that we don't need all this fighting crap.