dr. house Why I amor tu guys...

Chandlerfan posted on Aug 11, 2008 at 04:36PM
I just have to say I love this spot because you guys are awesome! It's like I live here! Yeah, I go to other spots occasionally but I always come back here.

And here's why (I won't go naming people because I don't want to miss anyone out accidentally, but you know who you are!):
- I love everyone's awesome picks! They are so creative and no one slates them like in some other spots
- The tons of images you guys submit, which are amazing! I appreciate all the time and effort you put into it. I love the hilarious icons, the shipping manips (*cough*WILTEEN*cough*) and all the cool pictures you manage to find
- You guys are generous raters! I've submitted stuff into other spots and I hardlly ever get any more than 3, whereas fans who they simply like more get rated 5. Here, everyone's equal, and I like that about this spot
- Great imagination in writing fanfics. I love the medical ones, the shipping ones, all of them! I can honestly say they are amazing! Keep it up guys
- The general information you find from what seems like nowhere. I don't know how you find them, but thank you in doing so
- All the videos on this spot are awesome and I thank you for finding and/or making them
- And you are the coolest people ever! And the nicest <3 Your comments make me laugh so much and I like how you guys (most of the time =P) respect other people's ships even when you don't ship them, and only jokingly (hopefully) hate on them...

Thank you for being awesome! <3 <3

dr. house 21 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año housecuddy4ever said…
Your awesome too CF! <3
*hands keys to a Lamborghini*
hace más de un año heeeresjoyce said…
We love you too Chandlerfan! :)
hace más de un año Immunity said…
Yaaay, you rock! <3
hace más de un año pollyloveshouse said…
*sheds a tear of joy* We love you too!! You're so great to have around!!! *hugs*
hace más de un año Anusha said…
lol We love you too CF! :)

hace más de un año darkmana said…
You're sweet ^^ I love you, too (since I'm just "a" person and can't speak for other people XD) *hugs Chandlerfan* <3
hace más de un año TheHiddenCane said…
I love you too! you gave me a Wilson:P and you're just fun to have around! *hugs*
hace más de un año jameswilson said…
:]]]]]]
hace más de un año ilurvedward said…
ome! u r just one of the nicest ppl eva!
*non-lesbian smooche*
i love this spot too!!!!
hace más de un año Cuddles said…
*hugs her*
You're great...I love your picks,
*agrees with the others*
<3
Hey!! *glares at ILE* Stop smooching my wife!! lol jks
hace más de un año misanthrope86 said…
I agree! This spot is awesome! We are just one big happy family!
hace más de un año EnjoyHuddy said…
you Know CF!!I love you and I love all the people on this spot because they are just so sweet,funny,creative...what else???

*Hugs all her brothers and sisters because, as misanthrope86 said, we're one big family*
hace más de un año babybell said…
* hugs her* the spot is awesome!!!!!! unfortunately i cant say its name!!!!
You know what I was thinking... If we weren't so far apart, I would strongly consider a real life House M.D. Fanpop meeting. Sitting together, philosophizing about ships, House or anything else which comes to mind, everyone could bring some snacks and we watch House together, laughing, crying whatever... *gets all caught up in that thought*
hace más de un año Chandlerfan said…
darkmana, that would be awesome! XD
Damn geography lol =P

And hugs for everyone!
*hugs*
That would be totally immense!! I would love that so much!!

*hugs back*
Love you CF!!
IT would be amazing dark mana, but i would think there would be a lot of shouting when it came to the ships.... or maybe a good old fashoined argument like i parliament with all the seasons of house and interviews to back us up would be amusing, and i would have an amazing time... i get really passionate about debates lol
I love good, passionate conversations ^^ At least I have people around me, who know what I'm talking about and feel the same way about the show... Most people in Germany are stuck with the end of season 3... And no one I know can speak/understand enough proper English to join me... But that's life!!!
hace más de un año pumpkinpie99 said…
awww i love this spot theres so many house fans, and i agree its like one happy family lol (apart from the ships) but its always gr8 to hear everyones view on it. i wish i perosnally knew all of u guys cause ur all reli nice so thanks x
LOL darkmana Immunity and cuddles are German... well technically i think immunity is Austrian, but same language lol. Hm.... we still get on like a family with the ships though, families don't always agree!
last edited hace más de un año