películas de terror 30 Days of Night

hypersniper posted on Nov 02, 2007 at 11:35PM
As a "cinephile" i found this movie to be the best in the horror genre, it contained very little of the horror cliches and had enough violence and gore to satisfy any horror fan. Lastly, the depiction of the Vampires are the best i've seen, they've really set the bar for future horror films.

películas de terror 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año locke1up said…
agree. the vampires were far more brutal and terrifying than most i've seen. i thought the atmosphere was also used very well.
hace más de un año Impulse85 said…
I loved this movie. They finally made the vampire scary instead of making another stupid movie where a young girl and a vampire fall in love. That crap is getting old.
hace más de un año TheCountess said…
wish I could see it. I love a good vampire movie!
hace más de un año hypersniper said…
if you don't mind bootleg copies you can find it at link
hace más de un año zuphyst said…
I agree. The movie introduces us the vampires just like they are supposed to be: Brutal, Scary and blood loving.
However, I think the end of the movie was really bad... it sucks!!
But I enjoyed the movie, well we're talking about a film based on a Frank Miller's story...
hace más de un año TheCountess said…
I finally got to see '30 Days of Night' about a month ago, and am I glad I did!
This was the best vampire film I've seen in ages.
The actor that played Marlow was excellent, and so was the portrayal of the clan with their brute force and instinct to survive. Having it play out in such a remote and secluded region (which they did a great job of creating) definitely added to all the tension.
I'd recommend this the anyone that likes vampire films, unless you only believe in the kind that are supposed to be sexy and romantic. If that's the case, either stay away, or your going to get a big surprise.