películas de terror Horror enamorados foros

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

películas de terror 16477 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4051-4100 of 16477

hace más de un año Paramore-CSI said…
god meeks lolz
yah i hope so but if im getting it there im getting my lexie one
hace más de un año EllaBlack said…
Aw you're gonna make me cry. T.T

just finished up a massive project for AP Lit....I hate AP classes and my entire flippin' schedule is made up of 'em *throws schedule down in a temper tantrum*
lolz ull survive aww mikkena meeks
lol I'm actually beat so I just wanted to pop on and say hi because I miss yallz love. ;) goodnight tell Becca and Lucy I said hi since they weren't on. and ofcourse Heather but she's showing up online so she'll probably read this herself. (HI HEATHER!!!!)

Night Jackie
hace más de un año jlhfan624 said…
meh
This show is soooooo bad. 90210 was good at least except for the new girl.
night meeks lolz
Good night.
lolz heather
so i may be getting 2 medals soon yay
YAY! I hope I get some soon. It's been forever, and it's no fair! lol I also keep seeing commercials for The Box and Saw 6 and I want to see both of them SO bad!! I hope The Box comes to my theater.

Also Jonah finally finds out about Riley kissing Auggie! Finally...ugh I hope they never get married!
yah hopefully

i want them too srry heather
big smile
Hey Becca thanks for posting the WT3 stills!! I am SOOO buying that movie on Friday! :D I can't wait to watch it and buy it! I hope the DVD has some special features.
ok well 90210 time seeyah
lmao ok maybe not leaving lolz
 lmao ok maybe not leaving lolz
lmao lolz
 lmao lolz
So..you are leaving?
maybe mom says cant watch cuzz she hasnt watched the last 2 eois
 maybe mom says cant watch cuzz she hasnt watched the last 2 eois
laugh
lol Ok...well I'll be around for another 30 or so minutes.
ok
god the girls of csi spots really starting to tick me off
hace más de un año becca85 said…
You're welcome, Heather!! I finally got around to watching Wrong Turn last night and I was looking up some trivia and behind the scenes info today and I found out about WT3. Ironic how I found that out today on the day of its release. Checking FanPop, I couldn't find any stills so I looked around for some.

So, I am debating which never-heard-of-before horror movie to watch tonight. Four movies were packaged together for a Horror Collector's Set from Wal*Mart and I'm trying to figure out which one to watch. Any recommendations? I'll be surprised if anyone has heard of these movies, let alone seen them.

Bloody Mary: When a group of psychiatric hospital nurses invoke the spirit of Bloody Mary--a supposed urban myth--the slaughter begins. The legend is real, her vengeance is fatal, and to free her, all you have to do is say her name.

Mortuary: A family moves to a small town to run a long-abandoned funeral home, only to discover that something evil lurks there--something that raises the dead and feeds upon death itself.

Memory: When Dr. Taylor Briggs is exposed to a mysterious drug while lecturing in Brazil, he is forced to relive the dark, twisted memories of a killer whose work may not be over.

Salvage: Claire Parker is going to die. At the hands of a sadistic and depraved killer, she will endure a terrifying, unimaginably brutal death--and it will all happen again.

Any votes?
last edited hace más de un año
id watch salvage lolz
I think I have Mortuary...it might be in a horror boxed set I got awhile ago. I didn't like the first WT movie. I mean, it was okay but not memorable. The second is much better, and fans of the genre & series generally tend to think so. I can't wait to watch the 3rd. I doubt it will live up to the expectations of 2, but it should be good anyway. Looks like something I'm a huge sucker for. I also think I posted some stills awhile back but I don't think you reposted anything I did, mine were very old.

I'd watch Bloody Mary. I have always loved her story.
hace más de un año becca85 said…
Hmmm, so it sounds like a toss-up between Bloody Mary and Salvage? I'll have to think about it and figure it out when I log off in a few. I just have to finish updating my movie list with the movies I just bought recently.
big smile
I impulsively went into my dvd.af and added Wrong Turn 3 though I don't have it yet. I know my store has it and I know that's one thing I will at least be getting on Friday. I love putting DVD's into my collection on the site without actually having them first lol
OMG!!!I just realized I got 4 new medals!!!! *shocked look on face* I don't even know how long they have been there I haven't checked in ages. I was so tired of the disappointment and today I was like "okay Jenn lets go see that you have no new medals..." I'm very happy now
hace más de un año brittlegirl94 said…
wink
Awesome! Your Welcome BTW, cause I helped. LOL!

What are you up to? I'm watching Hackers and now I'm home alone.
 Awesome! Your Welcome BTW, cause I helped. LOL! What are tu up to? I'm watching Hackers and now I
I know you so helped!
I'm at home with my first day off in a while and I'm reviving the SPN viewing party.
Sounds fun. It's such a lazy day for me today. Sooo lazy.. *watches Hackers for the 100th time in amusement*

*posts pic of Kirk to cheer up Jenn*
 Sounds fun. It's such a lazy día for me today. Sooo lazy.. *watches Hackers for the 100th time in amu
*drools at picture of the beautiful Kirk*
big smile
*drools as picture of even more beautiful Spock*
 *drools as picture of even más beautiful Spock*
omfg heather ilu omg so i got home 6 medals tht means 3 new so i checked what ones i got my cADLEYFANS MY lexie grey and actresses and it moved to very top which means its first in line for a goldie yay
AWESOME! Party for all of you guys who got medals! *wishes she got some*

:D
 AWESOME! Party for all of tu guys who got medals! *wishes she got some* :D
omfg im such a wierdo ok for supper im craving corn and nachos so im eating corn and nachos lolz
Hey guys congrats on your new medals!! I finally got some, but only 2! I'm fully convinced now they are never going to give me a Christina Ricci or Candy medal, cause yeah...they've been a long time coming and no. I got a die-hard for movies & a dedicated for Kate Hudson! Better than nothing finally!!

I'm also convinced I will NEVER get an Emmy Rossum fanatic *cries*

Thanks Becca, Lucy, & mostly Jackie! :D
oh heather u will eventually
heather ilu ilu ilu il.u ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu ur fricken amazing lolz lolz seriously
ilu man lolz srry
i cant find my shin pads ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i need to go find emm lolz i will maybe ugh i need em
I also somehow managed to get Horror Movies to the top of my reds, past 90210. How the hell did that happen?!
idk heather cuzz horror movies are awsome lolz
i know were they are under my bed
big smile
Somebody must have rated more of my stuff, but at least now my favorite spot is the one at the top of my medals!! :D
Guys link. It's important!
no no no heather! Kirk beats Spock!!!Always always always...

I'm goin' to go read yo' post
 no no no heather! Kirk beats Spock!!!Always always always... I'm goin' to go read yo' post
What? I don't even have an opinion on anything Star Trek, I never said anything about them...
OOPS!!! That was lucy...I am so sorry for not going back up and checking..l.but you have to admit we disagree on a lot of things. so I kinda assumed my bad
Yeah I know we disagree on a lot. I tend to disagree with just about everyone though.
Me too. It's a gift :p
hmmm
It's not a gift to be hot-headed though which I am. I am very easily annoyed, and easy to blow up. I'd like to help it, but I can't. I'm just that way.
I know hot it is. :) I'm a red head. it comes naturally ;)
big smile
LOL yes I am the one who is in loooove with Spock!

I'm reading your think Heather! OH and it looks like we both have die-hards for movies, awesome! OH EVEN BETTER NEWS! THE KATY PERRY SPOT IS USING ONE OF MY ICONS FOR THE SPOT ICON YAY!
 lol yes I am the one who is in loooove with Spock! I'm lectura your think Heather! OH and it looks
no! Spock is not hot he is witty he is the sidekick and Kirk is the super hero ;p
 no! Spock is not hot he is witty he is the sidekick and Kirk is the super hero ;p
NONONO SPOCK! He is also hot but even better he IS smart so he's got both going for him!

I posted in that forum with my choice Heather.
 NONONO SPOCK! He is also hot but even better he IS smart so he's got both going for him! I publicado
That's awesome they're using one of yours! That must feel nice :)
Allright y'all good night
 Allright y'all good night