películas de terror Horror enamorados foros

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

películas de terror 16477 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3701-3750 of 16477

hace más de un año becca85 said…
If you're super bored, images in the link and link clubs.
hace más de un año jlhfan624 said…
smile
Ok I'll work on those now.
zzz
I'm getting pretty tired, but I will rate your Christina and Candy before I go off. It was a loooooooooooooong, miserable day at work for me today.
Aw I'm sorry that stinks. I've rated all your Poltergeist stuff and rated the 1408 stuff sometime before I guess because it's rated by 1 person - me. I just don't remember rating it lol I'll rate your PM stuff next once Fanpop stops being so slow.

Are you going to watch any of your October movies on your list this weekend?
I've taken care of a couple so far, but I am aiming at a horror movie a night. Tonight it'll be Soul Survivors until I fall asleep. Hopefully, if it's super good, I can try and manage to stay awake until the end.
BTW, I've finished Candy and I'm working on Christina right now. Is it just icons for her, or do you have some other stuff posted, too?
last edited hace más de un año
It's just icons - for now. But there's a ton so don't feel obligated to rate all of them! I plan on taking some caps of her from Sleepy Hollow and Cursed and maybe Addams Family and posting them later. But the thing is they moved me to the top of the contributor list on her spot but I have no medal ???
It's probably just a matter of days now.

Hey, you know what I'm doing that might be cool if more of us in this chat? I am making a list of the horror movies I watch this month each day and I was thinking about sharing it at the end of the month. If more of us did it, then we can compare lists and see what movies we all watched to celebrate the month of October. What do you think?
hmmm
Hmmm...I just started Soul Survivors and it's asking me to choose "Reality," "Dream" or "Nightmare." Any suggestions?
Well personally I like the Nightmare music that accompanies the movie but there's no difference really. Just different DVD openings to the main menu.
Oh, looking at the DVD box, it doesn't show much difference "movie-wise" between the three. Guess I'll go with "Nightmare."
Honestly you might be a little bored with the movie. But I love it because most people strongly dislike it lol Also by the lists thing, what do you mean? A few of us posted our lists for the months a few pages back - if that's what you mean.
big smile
Ooooooh!! I just watched the trailer. Now I totally can't wait to start watching this movie.
I was thinking about keeping a list for the movies we actually watch each night.
zzz
Christina icons are done!!

And with that...I bid you adieu for the evening. Sweet (or terrifying ;] ) dreams when you go off to bed. :D
big smile
Okay good night! I'm off to do some TFTC stuff and thanks for rating! =) Yours are all done!
hace más de un año brittlegirl94 said…
rainy
Were you guys talking about your lists? I've updated mine. I dropped Sunshine, Heathers, & Feast 3 for Pan's Labyrinth, Valentine & Deadgirl (2008). ;)

It's been so rainy out lately. :/
rainy
Oh I wanna see Deadgirl so bad!!!

It's been rainy here the past couple of days too. I love rain. I love snow more though so I'm happy cold weather is finally coming around!
heart
Okay here's my updated list. *'s mean I've already watched it for this month.

1. Trick R' Treat*
2. Saw 6
3. The Descent
4. The Hills Run Red*
5. Cry_Wolf
6. Reeker*
7. Red Mist
8. I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer
9. DeVour
10. House of the Dead
11. House of the Dead 2
12. Repo! The Genetic Opera
13. Tales From the Crypt Presents: Demon Knight
14. Tales From the Crypt Presents: Bordello of Blood
15. Dead Silence
16. The Haunting of Molly Hartley
17. S. Darko
18. Underworld: Rise of the Lycans
19. Dark Ride
20. One Missed Call (2008)
21. Cursed
22. Hostel Part 2
23. Jeepers Creepers
24. Unearthed
25. Joy Ride 2
hace más de un año Helen-Lover said…
big smile
Hey guys!!!

Helen-Lover

hola guys!!! Helen-Lover
big smile
I know! Deadgirl looks awesome!

Well It stopped raining today but It's still bitter cold! *shivers*

OMG I just got a few new medals!!! Fall Out boy & Harry Potter Greens! *dances* And Veronica Mars was placed above Horror Movies! I can't WAIT to get a die-hard!! :D

So anyone around? HELLO? :p
 I know! Deadgirl looks awesome! Well It stopped raining today but It's still amargo, amargos cold! *shivers
Oh sweet!! Plus the bad guy in Deadgirl is super hot <3

Look what I got (on top of a few more DVD's):
It's a Freddy candy dish where when you reach in, his hand comes down and he says things like "Welcome to my nightmare!" and "I'm gonna split you in two." It's amazing. Definitely my favorite thing I've bought almost all year!! SO awesome and only $16!!
 Oh sweet!! Plus the bad guy in Deadgirl is super hot <3 Look what I got (on parte superior, arriba of a few más DVD's)
You want snow, Heather?

**starts shoveling all the snow piled up on car and sends it flying over to Missouri**

I really am not keen on snow right now, so you can have it all. The only upside was my cat had a field day in playing in the snow piled up on our trampoline.
hace más de un año Paramore-CSI said…
heyy guys srry bin so long since was here
its thanksgiving here
yay
becca
ik how u feel heather
i really want my rain and lexie gray and slexie dedicated
ill rate ur stuff
Really? You guys don't like snow?! Wow. I have always loved snow and dry/cold weather is my favorite to be in. When our lease is up here we're moving somewhere up north so I can be around snow more often. Alaska is my dream home because it's perfect but too expensive.
il snow lolz but il rain more lolz im moving somewhere super rainy cuzz im not staying her yet we get lots of rain
Well I know Seattle and England are usually rainy. I would totally live in England if I could. It would be so awesome, I love their homes but I read when you move over there you have to keep your pet in quarantine for like half a year so they can make sure he doesn't have any diseases or w/e. I could never leave Corey like that!
hace más de un año EllaBlack said…
That's how it was when we moved to Hawaii when I was little. We had to put Gussy in quarantine for a few months. it was so sad :(

so what's up with y'all this afternoon?
I'm searching through IMDB trying to find something to talk about as Fanpop seems pretty dead like usual.
yeah it is kinda dead tonight
Yep I need to watch a movie.
Yeah I put Cry Wolf on
I feel like watching a werewolf movie but IDK.
tongue
Cry Wolf isn't a werewolf movie :p
Duh. I never said it was.
lol it sounded like an inference :p
Yeah it wasn't.
lol
hi cant stay
goyt company over 4 thxgiving
lol Thanksgiving? That's like a month and a half away from now.
ik there canada its by mt bday
big smile
Oh k.
yah its wierd here
so what u up too
and apparent;y video games teach u stuff lolz this chinese guy in my house learned all his english from them
I'm enjoying Fearnet ondemand right now
sad
I'm NOT enjoying working for a living. I'd rather be at home sleeping....
tongue
You have FEARnet on demand too? *highfives* so do I!

Awws poor Heather :(
angry
I don't have anything here. This town fucking sucks & I can't wait to get out of it.
Aww *hugs Heather*
*joins in hug* Sorry about that! :[
So what up?