películas de terror Horror enamorados foros

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

películas de terror 16477 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2351-2400 of 16477

hace más de un año jlhfan624 said…
How would we even do it though? I guess we could talk about recent horror movies, give reviews, etc. It would be pretty neat as an article but if we post it as a picture, it could garner interest to the article too.
hace más de un año Paramore-CSI said…
yes it would but we could do a picture to get attention for it and then give the lkink on the pic page cuzz i can give links to many sites and stuff and we can have it as an ongoing thing but it we should make it bimonthly
yah talk about recent movies give reveiws
suggest really good movies we like and we could compare remakes and stuff
angry
PS: I really hate it when people talk shit about my Kiefer's alcohol problem. They make it sound like a joke, and I just want to smack them upside the heads when they do that.

Just fyi lol I'll stop being random.
i hate it when ppl talk about anyones alchohal prob its deff not a joke deff not one its very serious seriously
dont heather il tht ur so random
 i hate it when ppl talk about anyones alchohal prob its deff not a joke deff not one its very serious
laugh
I mean, I love Kiefer's drunken antics. He's hilarious and always adorable no matter what he does honestly. I'm just super defensive of him anyways, so he can go around headbutting anyone in hollywood (except JLH) and I'd still be defending him left and right.

PS: This thread is classic!!
link

And it's not just the titilating thoughts of what he and I would be doing, I think he has one of the sexiest voices..he could read me the phone book and I'd be hot and ready. LOL.
I think I laughed for like 5 minutes straight. For a minute, I thought I wrote that! hahaha
hace más de un año becca85 said…
YAY!! I finished the newsletter!!
ok lolz
im kinda bored
love the song lithium
big smile
YAY! What did you come up with for the extra article?
yay becca yah what lolz
i wanna write sumthing hmmmmmmmm idk im thinking some kinda article but the only thing im an expert on is health tips lolz like how to make hearing better and stuff like that lolz
il my nails but they r a pain cuzz there fake right now lolz my real nails are better
I was thinking about how stressed I used to get when trying to juggle school and work, so I found an article on relaxation and de-stressing tips. It filled up the remaining space perfectly.
That's a good idea! I'm glad it worked out for you.

Unfortunately I'm really sick right now so I may have a long period of absence from this forum. If I do, I'll be back though.
sndsa goood
Okay. I'm okay for now.

I've decided I'm going to change the HLF main picture every once in awhile now. I was SO bored of that ANOES picture it wasn't even funny!
big smile
Well, it was up there for...what...four months? I think a change is good.
Yeah I just never thought to change it, and I had been used to always scrolling past it down to the comments section anyway because I was so sick of it! I think I'll change this one again. Kinda boring.

That's better! :)
last edited hace más de un año
LOVE IT!!
I wish they'd make a #2. I don't care how many fans would hate it, I am wanting more FVJ! It has such potential to be another huge franchise if they'd let it!
Hey anyone on? I'm bored & stalking IMDB forums lol
 hola anyone on? I'm bored & stalking imdb foros lol
im on now
Howdy.
Go vote in link pick and give your opinion! PLEASE!
okj i will lolz
WHY IS THIS FORUM SO BORING?!
idk lolz
 idk lolz
laugh
Wake up!! I'm bored!!
 Wake up!! I'm bored!!
ok i will wide awake whats up
Finding stuff to add to this spot & the horror actresses one. Not a whole lot so I might take some screencaps. I've been meaning to anyway.
ok coool im chatting to guys lolz
 ok coool im chatting to guys lolz
That sounds like fun. :)

I actually just found a new actress to be obsessed with :D
whooooooooooooooo
**prances back into forum**

I am super tired, but for some reason I can't get to sleep (maybe because it's only 8:20 here). So, I thought I would watch some Criminal Minds and chat with you ladies.

Hey, Heather, did you take someone's name off of the list at the top of the forum? For some reason, I thought there were six or seven names up there.

Now I have to go back to rating horror movie wallpapers.
she must of there was one more

cooooooolioz
Yeah I took Alex and Carrie off. Alex is MIA from the site and Carrie hasn't come here in months. I don't see a point in leaving their names up when their last comment was on page 12 or something lol
hace más de un año EllaBlack said…
smile
Hi I'm Ella Black, Ella is my middle name you can call me Ells or Jenn whatever you'd like. most on the SPN spot call me Ells. I turn 18 in November and I'm a total redneck form Southern Georgis. Nice to meet y'all.
So I've found that I've been neglecting most of my spots besides the Supernatural spot and the Supernaturl Viewing Party and I'm slapping myself for that. SO I'm going to be getitn gmore involved in this spot since I'm a horror fanatic and love all the classics. Personally I think the best horror movie of all time is The exorcist followed closely by Poltergeist, but that doesn't really matter everyone has their own taste. I'm sorry that I haven't been more active since I've been a fan of this spot for like 6 months. p: But I'll probably start making some cool wallpapers of my top 20 horror movies. Hope to make a place for myself here.:)

What music are you listening to?Right now? The Beatles. :)
What's the last movie you saw? I am currently watching Disturbia
Who really IS the best slasher? I don't care what others say I am saying Rob Zombie's House of 1000 Corpse. (If I could meet any horror director hands down it would be RobZombie. He is so twisted.)
What did you have for dinner? I had some awesome homemade baked potato soup that I conned my mom into making for me even though it was my turn to cook dinner. :)
oh ok
im making fanart and im bored
 oh ok im making fanart and im bored
hii ella
Hiya :)
YES!! Another Poltergeist fan!!
wow becca
im soo bored
big smile
That's pretty fan art Jackie! :) Keep making more and posting them. I'm boooored!

Hi Ella, or Ells, whichever one. Glad to have another horror fan in the forum! I'm sure you'll fit in quite well around here. This spot is one of the most supportive & accepting I've ever been in and that says a lot. Or does it? I'm mainly active in spots with not a lot of people so you be the judge lol

Anyway, I'm Heather. Paramore-CSI is Jackie, and becca85 is Becca. We're pretty much the only 3 people who ever come in this forum. We get the occasional random pop in and pop out, and a couple other non-obsessive regulars but aside from that, it's just the 3 of us so we're not really intimidating at all. I recommend you add this forum to your updates so you can stay updated with the discussion. Feel free to pop in whenever randomly and say anything you want!

I love Rob Zombie btw! He's like a god!
 That's pretty fan art Jackie! :) Keep making más and posting them. I'm boooored! Hi Ella, o Ells,
no...Rob Zombie isn't LIKE a God...he IS a God. :p

And yes Becca if you aint a Poltergeist fan then you should be smacked. :p

Looks like you'll have another regulare on the forum now. :P
rob zombie is a god
not intimadaing at all but we r phycopaths it thts y its only us
(oops wasnt supposed to say tht was I)
angry
THERE'S NO POLTERGEIST CLUB!!

I think it's time I changed that...
u guys r going to kill me but id like POLTERGEIST
big smile
It's been remedied link.
How--? What--? AARRGGHH!!

Heather, what's your opinion on Poltergeist?
wow lolz
big smile
You seriously just created a Poltergeist spot? awesome! I just joined :p
YAY!! Now I have to go off and make a banner and an icon...unless you want to make something...

So, I am watching Criminal Minds right now and it looks like Hotch is about ready to kick the crap out of a death row inmate. I have to see this. It would be a real shame if it didn't happen.

**glues eyes to the television screen**
last edited hace más de un año
angry
DARNIT REID!! Why'd you have to talk?!