películas de terror Horror enamorados foros

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

películas de terror 16477 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 16477

hace más de un año jlhfan624 said…
I'm here. I'll be here for awhile too!
hace más de un año becca85 said…
So what does everyone/anyone think about Shutter, The Ruins and Mirrors? I bought those *horror/thriller* movies at Blockbuster recently and was wondering what you all thought of them (for those who have seen them).
big smile
Shutter: Haven't seen it, and not quite sure I want to. I'm almost tired of American Asian horror remakes.

The Ruins: It's okay. Some of the characters were frustratingly annoying (but I don't like Jena Malone so...). I was a little disenchanted with the "killer" though. It was lame. The gore was pretty good.

Mirrors: I haven't seen it yet but I have it because my bb Kiefer Sutherland is in it, and if he's in it it's going to be amazing!! Just saying.
Hmmm...I will have to see what they're like for myself, but I just wanted to get opinions from others. Thanks

I haven't see all of the Friday the 13th movies, but I just watched the 1st and 2nd ones last night. I'm curious when Jason gets his traditional hockey mask, since it wasn't in the first two.
I'm pretty sure he gets one in the 3rd. I love sackhead Jason.
That was great. Guess I better keep an eye out for the 3rd one.

So, how is your day going?
cool
It's going okay so far. I haven't been up for too long and already half my day is gone. It's ok though I love my sleep haha I'm actually just listening to music now but I think I will play the new Sims 3 in a few minutes so if I disappear that's where I am :P
hace más de un año mm96 said…
People under the stairs is the best horror move ever
OIC.
hace más de un año brittlegirl94 said…
cake
I haven't seen Shutter and Mirrors but I really enjoyed The Ruins. It was a bit boring for awhile, but If you give It the benefit of the doubt It was pretty darn good. I really loved It because I like how It all unfolds.

I really like your new Av jlhfan624, That movie is so cool and Marley is great. OHMANTHESIMS3! I want It so bad but I'm holding out because I have a feeling I might get It for my birthday *which is Tuesday*.

So have any of you guys seen Drag Me To Hell yet? I want to see It, but I'm also a movie buff and not JUST a horror buff, and people are saying that Up is great *though I'm not big on kid movies so much anymore..* But on my birthday I think I'll see Star Trek... again. a 3rd time. Haha, It is awesome! But Drag Me To Hell looks GOOD!

big smile
Oh hey happy early birthday!! :D I hope you get The Sims 3.
I haven't seen DMTH unfortunately because it isn't here in my town theater =( BOO! But I will buy the DVD when it comes out. I'm sure it's as amazing as I think it will be.
smirk
Thanks so much! Just a few more hours! =D Me too, I want It pretty bad. Oh man, that stinks! That happened to me when I wanted to see Fanboys, It looked funny. I think it will be awesome, people are saying It's alot like the Evil Dead movies because It's very funny, which I think I'll love! I was sceptical at first If I wanted to see it or not, but I do now.
hace más de un año oneshyguy46 said…
smile
Happy early Bday Brittlegirl94 =]!

Same here, I want THE SIMS 3! :(. I might get it for my bday too, but mine is not until August... so im asking for an advance =P haha. I'm currently reading the book 'The Ruins' then I'm going to watch the movie. Hopefully the movie doesnt disappoint me.
laugh
Don't get your hopes up too high Alex! I didn't like The Ruins that much. =\ Though I didn't read the book so who knows, you might like both! :)

What are you guys up to? I'm just surfing Youtube because I have nothing better to do. I might watch some Tales from the Crypt soon! :D

Here's what I'm watching now lol
smile
LOL! Nice vid =D.

I'm on youtube too! I'm listenint to Taking Back Sunday's new album to decide wheter to buy it or not. I have all of their albums and I must say i like the new one as well. This song has very powerful lyrics that are dedicated to the band member that recently departed from the band; very strong lyrics, sing along with the vid you guys will like the song trust me.

The nicest man i ever met
was more malicious than malcontent
yeah he taught me how to hold my tongue
and wait to strike til their backs were turned
and you slither away like the snake that you are
yeah you slither away like the snake that you are

All i ever did was look up to you
if all i ever did was let, let you down
ain't nothin stopping me now

Divinity spell correctly beneath the receding pride of his twenties was
capital M-E(I could've subscribed)
Was capital M-E(But you cant say i didn't try)
You say what you want(maybe i didn't get my way)
so you say what you want(maybe i didn't get my way)

Was it everything you hoped for?
was it all of that and more?
too much to, soon up to
could you be true, was it
everything you hoped for?
was it all of that and more?

That's a good song, I like it! I'm not overall TBS fan though but I like it! :)
smile
I keep re-playing that video you posted. The drawings are so realistic in a cartoon way lol.

I'm a big TBS fan! Seen them in concert once, they're amazing. =]
haha I know, I love the drawings! It's such a funny video!

How many concerts have you been to?
Just two =[. American Idiot - Green Day Tour back in 2005. And TBS in 2006 for their promotion of the 'Louder Now' album. =/. I would love to go to more though...

how about you??
I've been to about 5 or 6? I don't remember some of them but I've seen BSB, Depeche Mode twice, Collective Soul, and Dave Gahan. I also went to Warped Tour one year though I forget which one. lol Depeche Mode live is the best thing EVER!!!
smile
I've seen some videos of Depeche Mode live on youtube, they sound great =].

BSB are good too, they bring back good memories of when I was young. They're are all so talented, too bad their new music stinks =/.
You're so lucky, I would like to go to more concerts but never get a chance to =[. I want to see The Saturdays live next =D. They must look amazing on stage.
heart
OMG I would love to see The Saturdays live! I hear they're coming over in the US sometime. Have you heard that? It would be so awesome if they came anywhere near me! I would totally pay whatever amount to go! BSB were actually my first concert. Millennium is a great album!

Also DM videos live are awesome. This one is my all-time favorite. It gives me chills still! If you get a chance, watch it! It changed my life! :D

big smile
Great chat you guys have going about music in here guys, I like a bunch of the bands your talking about. :) Thanks oneshyguy46, I had a good birthday, and Since everyone was unsure about what I wanted, I just got money. So today I got up early and got The Sims 3 Collector's Edition!! It was a bit more, but I had a little extra money so I think It was worth It. I love this Plumbob 2 GB usb drive too, It's really cool! My computer is lagging though so tomorrow my friend's computer whiz dad is going to take a look, fingers crossed! =]

Oooooh, I'm pretty positive that tomorrow I'm going to expand my DVD collection further by getting DVDs. Today I was really tempted to get a few at best buy, but I resisted because they were $20 each, and since I don't have a job I look for deals.
Sorry for the random chat I started, haha!
 Great chat tu guys have going about música in here guys, I like a bunch of the bands your talking abo
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
I just saw Drag Me To Hell! LMFAO.
Oh I have the Collector's Edition too brittlegirl! Have you actually played it yet? It's soooo amazing, and I just looked in my plumbob 2GB storage thing yesterday and there's some wallpapers, screensavers, & music and then you can put whatever else in there you want. It's pretty amazing. I haven't been able to get ANY new DVD's lately and it makes me sad! Like the past 2 weeks for the next entire week until I get paid NEXT Friday I won't be able to get anything. =( It sucks. I want to complete my Frasier series, and I only have 5 more to get and I want to get them all before they go back up.

How is DMTH?
So, has anybody seen the trailer for Final Destination 4? It looks great. Very similar to the first three movies, but it still looks awesome!!
I've seen it, and I don't really like it. I personally think it looks done and cheaply made with horrible acting and even more horrible effects. But...that's just me.
hace más de un año Paramore-CSI said…
it actually looks really good and i havn't seen the first 3
heyy becca if ur on go on MTC im soo bored
Really? lol I must be the only one who thinks it's going to be bad. Then again, I usually am.
its ok im really critical on some stuff
I'm normally pretty chill when it comes to most entertainment things. I like things to entertain me and that's about it. I like a TON of movies 98% of the population would rate a 4 or less. So yeah, I just don't really listen to other opinions but my own.
me to
DMTH is very Sam Raimi. lol
sad
Well that's a good thing then! I love Sam Raimi. I can't wait until it comes on DVD. That will be the only way I get to see it =(
Why? Is it not shown in your country?
rainy
It is, but it's not in my town and seeing as I don't have a car, I can't exactly drive to another town to go see it =(
Aww that sucks.
uhuh t does
meh
Hi guys! :D I actually was able to get some DVD's this week, but not a lot. I just got two $4 ones. Sunshine & Meet the Spartans. Sunshine has Rose Byrne in it so it's bound to be amazing! :D I'm just upset because I can't get the plastic off one of them. WTF.
haha funny
Meet the Spartans? Isn't that the 300 spoof movie?
Yeah, and I just watched it and it was retarded!!!
hace más de un año Aerohead said…
lol. Hey.
Funny retarded or just retarded retarded?
Just plain 100% retarded. I think I laughed once, or maybe that was a mistake. I haaaaaaaaaaaaaate fart jokes or ball jokes or gay jokes. It has no effect on me whatsoever. Dumb dumb dumb.
Lol. I agree people are always laughing at stuff like date movie,epic movie and now coming out Dance flick. I can't get into those. The only ones I found funny wree Scary movie 1 and 2. The rest were just....blah.
I wanna see Dance Flick though because I really hate 95% of the dance movies out now lol I like Center Stage & maybe the Step Up movies but they're so laughable. I was hoping this would just be a guilty pleasure so-bad-its-good kinda movie but it wasn't =( And it was only an hour with about 20 minutes of credits & extra scenes.
Yeah they are usually really short too (since there is not much of a story line in them)
I laughed at one part in the commercial for Dance Flick. ANd that was when the guy comes and says "I'm here to pick up my kid" and lifts him up and puts him back down. "I'll be back to pick him up next week" I laughed.
i want to see that
lol I laughed at that part too, and the part where he's with the white chick and black girls walk by and he's like "Oh I don't know you! You're white!" or something like that.