películas de terror Horror enamorados foros

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

películas de terror 16477 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 16477

hace más de un año Paramore-CSI said…
il ik wat u did last summer

becca my flower girl u goin to my bachlerette party
hace más de un año becca85 said…
Sure!!

Provided my internet doesn't give out on me.
ok lolz yay
link
dun dun
hace más de un año jlhfan624 said…
Oh Valentine would be awesome for V-Day! And then the April Fool's Day remake for April Fools! AND Black X-Mas for Christmas! :D

Okay so those are out for August! I think we should narrow it down to say, 5, and then we'll figure something out. I still don't want to do any picks.
Also wasn't my username a dead giveaway? *hates the stupid username* But yeah, JLH FAN :D Hardcore. I was never extremely active in her spot but I looked and NONE of her movies had been capped for the spot so I decided to do it <3

I'm super determined to get to a fanatic someday.
 Also wasn't my nombre de usuario a dead giveaway? *hates the stupid username* But yeah, JLH fan :D Hardcore. I
kiss
I will help you on your road to fanaticism!! Let me know if there is anything I can rate to help you along.
link

Go vote.

I asked papa if promoting our horror movie of the month thing would be okay, and he hasn't replied yet. If he says no, then we can just pick whatever movie we want! But if he says yes, we have to come up with something fast!

Thanks becca! I would feel better about you rating my stuff if you had something I could rate too! It's only fair :)
last edited hace más de un año
Holy crap, where the hell is everyone?!
hace más de un año brittlegirl94 said…
..GETTING BACK FROM A VACATION!! :))

I totally just (JUST - as in a few hours ago..) got back from my "vacation" which is really codeword for a family gathering, being that I one of those freakish-ly large families on one side. It was pretty awesome, and it's yearly, but I had a good time. Sleeping in a flippin' tent was so not cool though, so I stayed up late goofing around last night, and now I'm so tired! :p

Enough about me, lol, whats going on? Though much more about my suggestions Heather? Eh, I'll for sure search for more tomorrow that you might have forgotten or overlooked, haha JK. Oh yeah, I'm in too guys, if I'm on alot more then I'll help you guys out if you might help me out! :))

OH YEAHA! I JUST LOOKED OVER MY PAGE & I GOT MY SECOND MEDAL! THE ONE I'VE WAITED FOR! VERONICA MARS! *dance* That is the spot I want to just add to forever until I'm known as a total fanatic <33
im at mex wedding duh
heart
haha I know you mean Lucy! Congrats on your 2nd medal! There are just some spots (like this one of course) that I just want to be known as the be-all-to-end-all fan of. It sounds cocky, but I don't think like that about this. I just know that I'M a huge fanatic of things and it's good to know when other people know it!

Now I have 3 fanatic medals, and of the things I'm a real fanatic about in real life: well, I have about 3 more medals to go before I have a fanatic for everything fanatic I'm about in my real life. Wish me luck! :P (Aside from music, which I'm a total fanatic about, but that's a bit of a different situation I guess...the music spot doesn't have my tastes).
hace más de un año brittlegirl94 said…
smile
Thanks! I know exactly what you mean, In real life I am such a huge fan of a bunch of odd things, like Horror Movies, Veronica Mars, Harry Potter, & movies. Its alot of fun when people are like "wow, she's a big fan of that!" Because its fun to see what other's interests are.

Hahaha, I know, I've seen! Every time i rate your stuff on here I see your blood red dot next to it. :)). Good luck and same here, I like the movies spot but it's so difficult to keep things moving because its all trendy stuff, ya know?
laugh
I know what you mean about the movies spot! I love it and all, and I try to add things to it as often as I can but you're right it is all just trendy and that's the problem with the music spot too. Except at least with movies, I have seen some of the things they post in there. Whereas in the music spot, I dislike or don't even know half the ~trendy~ bands posted.

Also, with the medal thing there's also a tiny part of me that thinks if I have a good medal in a spot it establishes me as a genuine fan of those things. It's silly, but yeah :) I always thought the more 24/JLH/horror movie related things I bought, the bigger fan I was.
heart
I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!! From my vacation!! It was great, but I am now deaf in one ear. It hasn't popped to acclimate from altitude change since Friday. I can't wait until it does. Anybody have any suggestions as to how I can make that happen.

And in response to your inquiry from earlier, Heather, I wouldn't mind some help in some areas. Most of the spots I am looking at, I already have green medals for, but I am still working towards yellows and reds. I will try and post exact links if you want but the spots I am looking at are Jurassic Park, Raymond E Feist and Pride and Prejudice 1995. THANKS A BUNCH!!
YAY YOU'RE BACK!!! :D I hope you had fun! Did you take any pictures? You should post one or something :) I have no clue about your ear though. I'm having ear problems lately too, I think I have an ear infection or something. =(

Well I would help you more with a Horror Movie yellow, but I've rated everything you've added so that won't work yet. If you have exact links, it would be great and would help me out a lot. If you don't post them within an hour or something, I'll just go stalk myself :P

Ok I rated your Feist stuff. Can you give me links to the others?
heyy guys
yay beccs back
im bored
waiting for ppl to cum to my wedding on fp am waiting god im impatient will watch more horror movies after though
JP link -- just the first three are mine.
JP link
JP link
JP link

P&P 1995 link
P&P 1995 link
P&P 1995 link
P&P 1995 link
P&P 1995 link

THANKS HEATHER!! You don't have to do this, but if you want to, there they are. I will have to go through your activity and find out what I need to rate for you. What I haven't rated already.
ill rate tht stuff in a while k beccs
Thanks Jackie!!
no prob
heart
Sure no problem Becca! I'm gonna rate your stuff! :) And if I don't finish tonight I will tomorrow!

If you want to rate any of this stuff I would very much appreciate it!

link

link - the ones before that were rated by Lucy, THANK YOU! :D

link

BTW if anyone is looking at this and wants to report the forum or delete it - PLEASE DO NOT!!! We don't normally do this, and we're TRADING ratings so it's not like it's unfair in any way! Ok thanks :)
ill rate those to heather
big smile
Thanks bb :)
no prob
im workin on project
takin forever will take ever am also watching house and am sum how bored well maybe overwhelmed
angry
So, the forum can be deleted if people are asking other people to rate their stuff? That's stupid!! Most FanPoppers are too lazy to rate stuff which doesn't help those who are trying so hard to earn medals that they are deserving of.
hace más de un año Helen-Lover said…
big smile
i wanna talk in this!!!!!!!!!!!

my fav movie is I know what you did last summer or House of wax!!! whats urs? i think the best slasher is Ben Willis from I know what you did last summer! wats urs? My fav. song is Letters from the sky! wats urs? I luvv horror movies sooooooooooooo much! im exited to go see the new movie Sorority Row cuzz it looks like I know what you did last summer! Also (jhlfan624) just cuzz im just starting to talk in this forum u dnt need to be rude about it (jhlfan624) im only sayin this cuzz uve been very rude to me latly! :-(

the picture is just like my signature! lol :-)

i wanna talk in this!!!!!!!!!!! my fav movie is I know what tu did last summer o House of wax!
wink
Hmmm...what if we were to rephrase our requests...

"Hey, check out my new uploads here..." (hint, hint, wink, wink)
lolz they can but usually dont but it has happened tht could work becs
runnin outa ideas
house is good
helen lover ill answer your questions
I know what you did last summer fave movie of moment
slasher jason lolz
song breathe
may watch tht movie helen sounds good
welcome lolz
Hey, Heather!! I was just remembering that a few weeks ago you had sent around email messages requesting info on various FanPoppers that you were doing something with. Whatever became of that? I was curious to see the finished project and wanted to make sure that I didn't miss it. =D
helen if thts ok love singnature pic
yes eric i will
 helen if thts ok amor singnature pic yes eric i will
smile
Hey Helen-Lover, is that Chloe from H.I. in your signature icon? She was one of my fave characters and that is a gorgeous picture!!
omg is tht
big smile
awwwwwwwwww thx! Jackie! lol!
ur fav movie is I know what you did last summer too!?!? & wich movie sounds good too u? lol thx also 4 aswering my q's!!!

signature pics are awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!

awwwwwwwwww thx! Jackie! lol! ur fav movie is I know what tu did last summer too!?!? & wich movie
hmm well orphan for sure
no prob aiden can i call u aid
rnt they
I rated all your JP stuff Becca! I'm on your P&P stuff now. You deserve a die-hard in that spot for sure! :D
big smile
awwwwwww thx ya u can call me aidan or aid! have u seen iknow what you did last sumer jackie?
 awwwwwww thx ya u can call me aidan o aid! have u seen iknow what tu did last sumer jackie?
big smile
hey jhl i kno u really like jennifer love hewitt & i uploaded some pics of her in I know what you did last summer!
 hola jhl i kno u really like jennifer amor hewitt & i uploaded some pics of her in I know what tu did
well yah love it u seen i still know what u did last summer
laugh
ya! its awsome too!!!!! have u seen always? i think its kinda stupid but thats just me lol wats some of ur other fav horror movies?
 ya! its awsome too!!!!! have u seen always? i think its kinda stupid but thats just me lol wats some
wink
Thanks again Heather!! I am working on your Elisha Cuthbert screencaps now (everything else is done). Do you remember how many you uploaded? There seem to be a ton!! =P
smile
hi becca
i have it is stupid. seen drag me to hell
Hi Aiden!! You sound like a huge IKWYDLS fan!! I think it's a great horror movie. I also love the first sequel. I did think the second sequel was just horrible, but that's just me. What did you think about it?
hmmm
Helen-Lover, just because you're in this forum now don't expect me to be nice to you. I was never RUDE to you, you just started playing a fun Fanpop forum game the wrong way and took it very seriously. Now you're going around in forums talking crap about me and it's uncool. I have nothing nice to say to you, especially after the stupid stuff you're pulling in the HI forum. I know about you asking other people to join the character elimination game and vote against Henry, whom you know is my favorite just because I -Chloe once. Just like you -JD once because someone else -Chloe. It's immature, and I won't have you saying stuff about me that isn't true. I wasn't ever rude to you until maybe just now in this comment, I was just trying to regulate a forum game that you took way out of hand and again, it was not necessary.

You are free to post in this forum all you like, but anymore instances about me being rude in the HI forum (which I was not) & flaming my friends in forums across Fanpop giving them a bad name which they do not deserve and I will be a very unhappy person (as if I'm not already). I know you are just trying to make me look bad which is why you have repeated several times I was rude to you in forums and comments, instead of messaging me personally but you aren't giving people the whole story.

If you've come here to make peace, and stop taking the character game seriously then all fine and well. If not, and you are going to continue otherwise, then all I will have to do is ignore you.
Becca - I added all of the screencaps! Don't rate them all though! Only rate about what I rated for you! :)
Ooooooooooooooh!!! There's a Harper's Island character game?! I guess I better go and find it. =D
surprise
**jaw drops**

You added all 1500 screencaps (give or take a few)?!