películas de terror Horror enamorados foros

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

películas de terror 16477 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 16477

hace más de un año becca85 said…
Good luck with that!!

How is everybody today?
hace más de un año jlhfan624 said…
laugh
I'm great...or I was until I dumped a chili dog on my clean sheets and therefore had to change them =( Clearly I fail.

I just had a brilliant hilarious idea for a spot! Who wants to help me?
hace más de un año oneshyguy46 said…
smile
I will help the best I can Heather, If you want me to. =].

So what horror movie is everyone looking foward to seeing this year. I wanna see Jennifer's Body and Final Destination 4.
Oh I really want to see Jennifer's Body. It looks so good! Also when is The Descent 2 coming out? I wanna see that, and Drag Me to Hell and Sorority Row. FD4 looks good too and I love the series but I won't know how much I want to see it until I see a trailer or something. There isn't one right?
Nope! =[. They were suppose to release it a couple of days ago but ended up just releasing a still from production of the film. I was so mad >=[ lol. Sorority Row looks good and so does The Descent 2. Hmm I need to look up Drag Me =D.
I haven't heard of Jennifer's Body. Is there a trailer somewhere I can watch? I want to see Final Destination 4 also. I really like the trilogy (with the first one being my favorite). I haven't seen The Descent yet (even though I own it). Hey, that can be my movie to watch tonight!! I've heard it's really good. Based on my impression of the first movie will determine whether or not I want to watch The Descent 2 in theaters or wait for DVD (b/c I know I will be watching it regardless).
last edited hace más de un año
smile
Jennifer's Body will be released in Sept of this year and stars Megan Fox and Amanda Seyfried (written by Juno's Diablo Cody). There has been a few promotional images floating around (i created a spot for the film if you wanna join : link. No trailer for it though.

Final Destination 1 is my favorite as well. I'm sure you will like The Descent =] it's very unique compared to other horror films. =].
smile
Alex, the trailer for DMTH is in this spot. Somewhere, but it's here :P I'm so excited for Sorority Row too because Briana Evigan is basically fantastic.

becca, I don't think there's a trailer out for it yet (or is there?) but there are stills and behind the scenes stuff and it looks really good.

You should watch The Descent ASAP!! It's one of my all-time favorites!
heart
Also who is watching Harper's Island right now?! Jimmy is SO CUTE!
Is The Descent anything like The Cave? I've heard they are very similar but The Descent is better.
Harper's Island is not on for another hour here.
Aw that sucks. You'll be watching it while I'm basking in it from being awesome! I want my own Jimmy, he is so precious.

And yes it's somewhat similar but The Descent is more of an actual horror movie. It's really good.
Well, I will have to leave my thoughts on it tomorrow after I watch it tonight.
smile
How was the movie Becca?? I watched Harperts Island (thanks to jlhfan624 =D). I LOVED THAT SHOW! I think I found a new obsession =] lol.
angry
For some reason it would not play in my DVD player (I bought it secondhand). I decided to do a tentative test in my DVD-rom on my laptop this morning to see if it would play on it and it looks to be doing fine playing on there, so I will have to try watching it this evening. If all else fails, I'll have to head to Blockbuster and rent it. I'd watch it now, except I am at work.

I ended up watching The Brave One on Saturday. That was pretty good. I also watched Harper's Island online yesterday. Jlhfan624 was right...Jimmy was looking pretty good...
big smile
Hm that's weird the DVD wouldn't play. But also really sucks. =\ Sorry. The Brave One looks really good! I've been wanting to see it, just haven't gotten around to it yet lol

YAY Jimmy! <3 I love that I got you hooked Alex!
OMG YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The actor who plays Jimmy messaged me back on Myspace!!!!
surprise
Awesome!! What did he say?
big smile
OMG!!!! He's so dreamy!!
 OMG!!!! He's so dreamy!!
WAY COOL!! Is that your own phrase -- "Every girl should be lucky enough to have their own Jimmy"? So cute!!

And the way he was helping that little old lady. Every girl would be lucky to catch a guy like him.
YES! That was just about the cutest thing EVER! Not to mention the fact that's cute enough as it is :P And yes that's my own phrase, I was so flattered he liked it! lol But I'm a dork.
surprise
That movie was AWESOME!! Way better then The Cave!! I still can't figure out why it wouldn't play on my DVD player but it did just fine on my laptop.

The bloopers were great, too. So much funnier when they follow a gory horror movie.
hmmm
Has anybody seen the movie "The Tooth Fairy?"

What were your thoughts?
I can't believe I missed you reviewing The Descent! I'm glad you liked it, it's in my favorites! And it's strange because I normally like movies with a guy hero at least but this had none! It was so brilliant!

No, I haven't seen the Tooth Fairy. Is it about an actual killer tooth fairy?
I havent seen the Tooth Fairy film... hmm should i go rent it??
hace más de un año thirteen_times said…
No.
I didn't like the movie "The Tooth Fairy". The opening is filmed poorly and like the rest of the movie it's not scary. One of the main problems with this film is how undefined the Tooth Fairy is. They say she kills you if you lose your tooth but nope. She's more like a serial killer who kills at random and if you lose your tooth you're definitely going to die. The worst part of this movie was there was no climax.
It's a movie I DO NOT recommend!! I was just wondering if anyone else had seen it and what they thought of it. It was a very poorly made movie with no storyline and just a bunch of people getting killed in random gory fashion. The characters weren't developed at all, so you forget them almost as soon as the movie is over. Definitely not worth renting at all. I had found it at a pawn shop for $2 so I decided to buy it because it looked interesting. What a waste of $2!! If you have the opportunity to watch if for FREE, then go ahead and check it out just to see how bad it is, but don't waste any money on it.
hace más de un año brattynemz said…
Hi! I'm Nem and I love horror films! :D
hace más de un año EllaBlack said…
mischievous
Hi! I'm Ells and I am a huge horror geek. My favorite pas-time is to force all of my friends to watch scary movies and then watch their reactiond. >;p

What music are you listening to?My Friends-Sweeney Todd Sountrack
What's the last movie you saw? Star Trek
Who really IS the best slasher? Friday the Thirteenth
What did you have for dinner? Haven't had it yet.
hace más de un año brittlegirl94 said…
Hi! I'm Lucy, I'm a movie buff and horror lover. Mostly some of the new horror, like the Saw films, but I also love older ones. Right now on netflix I'm about to watch High Tension, which looks amazing!

What music are you listening to? Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying - Fall Out Boy :p
What's the last movie you saw? "But I'm A Cheerleader" finished about 15 mins ago.
Who really IS the best slasher? Slasher? I'm a pretty bit "Hellraiser" fan, so Pinhead, but I really like Jigsaw too.
What did you have for dinner? Hot Dogs XD

Welcome to the forum all!! I wonder where jlhfan624 went off to. I'm sure she'd like to welcome horror movie fans as well.

To update my answers to her questions...

What music are you listening to? Eminem "My Name Is" -- iTunes is on random right now
What's the last movie you saw? I'm in the middle of watching the not-so-well-known 1980 BBC version of "Pride and Prejudice" (and by "in the middle" I mean I watch an episode each evening)
Who really IS the best slasher? I like most all of them, so I can't choose
What did you have for dinner? Well, it's 9:30AM so I obviously haven't had dinner yet, but last night I had a flatbread melt from Stouffer's
Hi! Are we required to answer those questions? lol.
No, I'm sure they are just conversation starters. This is pretty much just a chat forum, where fans can gather and talk about...whatever.
big smile
Oh wow I've missed so much!! Hey guys, thanks for joining the forum! You absolutely do not have to answer the questions. Like becca85 said, they are just conversation starters in case you aren't sure what to say first.

What is everybody doing on this glorious Memorial Day weekend?
Memorial Day? I have no idea what that is. lol
Oh sorry. lol It's a US holiday that is sort of a memorial honoring the men & women who died serving in our military. Sometimes I forget not everyone is in the US :P

Or...how about what is everyone doing this weekend? :)
It's okay. :)
Well, it's almost midnight here so there's nothing much to do. How about you?
laugh
I'm just being lazy of course :) Doing laundry (YAY!) & just finding random stuff to add to Fanpop. I lead a very boring existence :P
Not really boring, lol.
haha WELL...the fact that I'd rather stay at home listening to music and interacting on Fanpop should say enough :P At least my cat & DVD's keep me company!
I love fanpop, I am almost addicted! lol. I'd rather sit all day long chatting on here than stay outside. Okay not really but most of the time! lol
Oh I hate being outside! I work in a daycare, so I'm pretty much required (by my hateful boss anyway) to be outside in the hot damn sun 3 hours a day, so I try to avoid going outside as much and as often as possible.

Also I'm totally addicted to Fanpop! Just a look at my contributions would show that :P
WOW!! That brings back memories for me. The first time I stumbled across FanPop. I was doing a Google search for pictures of CSI:NY or Jurassic Park (I can't remember which) and it led me here. Poking around on the site here, it looked like lots of fun, so I decided to join. I've been hooked ever since.

As for Memorial Day weekend...I DON'T HAVE TO WORK!! I'm so excited by the prospect of sleeping in on these all too rare days. And, who knows, maybe my family will have a big BBQ dinner on Monday? What are you doing for Memorial Day weekend jlhfan624 (besides laundry)?
When I first joined, I didn't do anything for like a month or two and then I got REALLY into it. And when I get really into something, I devote most of my time to it (clearly lol). So I became extremely hooked and haven't looked back since! ILY FANPOP!!

I also don't have to work (finally a day off - weekends don't count!), so I'm probably going to be adding a ton of stuff here and listening to a whole lot of music. I might also make a video or two. I contemplated doing a video of my horror DVD collection and posting it here but IDK yet.
Oh yeah, def addicted :D
hace más de un año brittlegirl94 said…
big smile
Hey guys! When I joined Fanpop I was poking around the Internet for Veronica Mars pics, because that how I am. I found this site and It looks cool so I signed up. I haven't been very active but In the last few weeks I'm addicted! Especially to this spot, Its alot of fun. =D

I think you should do a vid of your collection!! I have a DVD collection and I was doing a vid about It the other day. Ooh also I added a few great ones to my collection on Thursday, Saw 1,2&3, Final Destination 1 (I have the others) and The Exorcist, the re-released unseen version. They were all $4 each! =D
Oh that's awesome! I have all of those movies except The Exorcist (which I don't like). I'm a huge Saw buff, and I love anything to do with the movies, I'm so excited for Saw 6 to come out this October! YAY!!! :D Where is your video about your collection? I'd love to see it!

Also I'm glad you like this spot! It's my favorite and I try to keep it updated as often as possible!
big smile
I as well have those on DVD! You all have great taste in movies =D lol.
What else do you guys have on DVD? I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many horror DVD's to even begin listing them but if you guys say some I might have them! :)
Hmmm

Scream 1 - 3
Wrong Turn
Wrong Turn 2
I Know What You Did Last Summer 1 - 2
Urban Legends
Valetine

to name a few