películas de terror Horror enamorados foros

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

películas de terror 16477 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8501-8550 of 16477

hace más de un año Paramore-CSI said…
I dont know It bugs me!
hace más de un año DarkSarcasm said…
Why, Jackie?

I kinda like it.
I actually Can not explain It but there is something about it!
hace más de un año jlhfan624 said…
Maybe that's just a poster for it - don't most movies have a few different posters and then a cover?

--

The post I read it in said that was the DVD cover. It could possibly change. This is the original poster...I just couldn't find a poster size version of it.
 Maybe that's just a poster for it - don't most cine have a few different posters and then a cover?
Thaaat's creepy.
That rocks!
hmmm
Okay for one, the cover is awesome. BUT it's not anywhere near the level of the first movie's awesome. The cover looks like a really cheap & cheesy sequel that has nothing to do with the first.

For two, Sarah is supposed to be on the cover. Not Juno. It looks like Juno on the cover y? She is wearing the same outfit as the first one. Why Juno? She sucks! It also looks like Sarah...from the first movie. Which doesn't make sense, because why not put Sarah's NEW look on the cover instead of a cheapy looking one from the first?

And secondly, THE FONT!!! *flails*
 Okay for one, the cover is awesome. BUT it's not anywhere near the level of the first movie's awesome
lol nice points heather
worried
I guess the font is similar...it's just that it stands out as crappy more on the 2nd cover because they want it to match.
 I guess the font is similar...it's just that it stands out as crappy más on the 2nd cover because th
omg that cover rocks
I concur.

Anyone doing anything fun?
just adding stuff to the Kate Walsh spot there is like no activity there it is sad
That is how most of my favorite spots are, like this one used to be.
yeah I hate that that is why I am adding some more picks because they all are either like
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! iz that kate!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in a car comercal!!!!!!!! cuzz i ink it iz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or repeats of eachother it bugs me lol!!!
I am tiiiiiiired!!
I am not!!!!!!!!!!
I have work tomorrow though =( BOO!
I have school and I have to go watch the stupid torch thing so im obv skipping it with friends!!!!!!!!!
Now Behold
Jackies Top 20
beutifull Adorable, talented
♥M♥♥♥3♥♥ ACTRESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!1♥
Now who can guess them all!!!!!!!!!
last edited hace más de un año
 Now Behold Jackies parte superior, arriba 20 beutifull Adorable, talented ♥M♥♥♥3♥♥ ACTRESSES!!!!!!!
I recognize maybe 6 of those... =P

I'm getting out today! I've been snowed in since Thursday, but I get to leave today. Going to my Grandma's for a bit, will take pics of all this effing snow. While annoying & inconvenient, it's still kinda pretty. *nod* =P
I know most of those.

Kate Walsh
Olivia Wilde
Some chick
Some chick I recognize but don't know her name
Ellen Pompeo
Kristen Bell
Some chick
Blake Lively
Emily Procter
AJ Cook
Katherine Heigl
Courteney Cox
Some chick
Jennifer Aniston
Some chick I recognize but don't know her name
Taylor Momsen
JLH <3
Emmanuelle Vaugier <3
Marcia Cross
Portia de Rossi?
hace más de un año freakiin_ruby said…
smirk
Congrats Heather, you already named everyone I recognized.
laugh
*is just that good* :P
god job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you know the 3rd one
Is it Chyler?
I have returned from my glorious trip. And with pictures! I told Heather I was sending her all of this snow, so now you can all see what she's getting! (The pets are staying, I believe. =P)

First off, the snowy stuff. I took pictures in town, but it was all gross looking from the plows & stuff. These are all from my Grandma's house except the first one, which was across the street from my house (and was taken mid-snowstorm).
 I have returned from my glorious trip. And with pictures! I told Heather I was sending her all of t
And now, the critters. The calico on the tire is my Grandma's, and I hate it. The dog & the gray cat are technically my cousin's, but he just kinda dumped them out there. I was scared of the dog at first (thanks, The Breed) but he's really growing on me. =P He actually did freak me out today 'cause he looks mean on occasion (second picture) but then he does something stupid like attack a tree (third pic). Also, snowballs make great 'fetch' toys. Except that he won't bring them back, he'll taunt you after he gets it and then eat it. =P

This concludes Dasm's exciting tripspam. =P
 And now, the critters. The calico on the tire is my Grandma's, and I hate it. The dog & the gray ca
:O *stares*

SO. MUCH. SNOW.

Also...KITTIES!!!!! Awww that first cat is giving the same kind of glare I give on a regular basis. The second cat is sooooooo purrty.
The first cat is the devil. And she smells really bad. Today's the first time I've seen the gray one, but I already like her better than Smelly Cat. Yep, I named it after a Phoebe song, 'cause she'd been at my grandma's for like 6 months without a name. =P
What does she smell like? Does she always stay outside?
They're all outside animals. And she smells like death.
Like, seriously? Or are you exaggerating? We had a semi-outdoor cat once who when we brought her in she always smelled like garbage. It was so sad, because she got a wound down to the bone on one of her legs and was slowly dying. So if it smells that bad, tell your grandmother or whoever owns it to take it to the vet.
Not exaggerating. I don't think anybody really cares enough about this creature to take her to the vet. She just kinda showed up and they fed her, now she won't go away, nobody likes her but my mom, who likes pretty much any cat.

Aaanyway. I'm watching one of your favorite movies! Signs is such a classic. One of the best movies of all time. ;)
surprise
That's depressing (both the non-love for the cat and your love for Signs)!! Tell your mom to adopt her and take her to the vet. Animals should not be out in cold weather like that.
That little fucker isn't coming here. There's a shed out there she can get in.
Well then tell your mom to at least take it to a vet, you heartless fuck.
Too late. I put it in a shoebox and shipped it off to you. Don't worry, I poked a few holes in it. =D

How was 24?
I'm having internet problems. This annoys me. I'm told we had NO internet this morning, but now it's back and reeeally slow. It's like having dial-up again. *shudder* I'm choosing to blame the snow, 'cause I've blamed everything on that in the last few days. =P

Anyway, if I disappear, it's because I've lost my internet... *clings to it*
Too late. I put it in a shoebox and shipped it off to you. Don't worry, I poked a few holes in it. =D

--

:O Noooo Corey would kill me if I adopted another cat!

How was 24?

--

THAT IS NOT A LEGIT QUESTION. YOU ARE INSINUATING THAT IT IS EVER BELOW PERFECT, WHICH IS INSULTING!!!

Anyway, if I disappear, it's because I've lost my internet...

--

Or because I've killed you.
Wait, whaaaat?
*glare*
big smile
*innocent stare*
it is chyler
hace más de un año becca85 said…
I started my first day of my online class today! ^_^

I think I sounded like an idiot. x_x
How was it?
It was good. We just introduced ourselves to everyone. Nothing too intense yet.
big smile
Ah, at least you don't have to do it in person. I hate introducing myself to people in person. WTF am I supposed to say?

"Hi, my name is Heather & I have a fat, furry 10 year old son who I worship. I also love 24, Kiefer Sutherland, and horror movies and I also really hate people so I would prefer if you never spoke to me again after this." FFS
**jumps to feet in applause**

BRAVO!! Bravo!! I loved the speech!!
laugh
I'm sure that would leave a lasting impression! :D
Definitely!

What are you up to tonight?
Just surfing around Last.fm & opening up new DVD's I got, all while listening to music :)

You?