películas de terror Horror enamorados foros

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

películas de terror 16477 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6001-6050 of 16477

hace más de un año megloveskyle said…
Omg I was just about to post the same thing james Franco and muse!!!
hace más de un año jlhfan624 said…
heart
No no I'm not trust me, but thank you :) You're adorable so shut up! :P

I got 8 new dvd's tonight for $3 each btw. I love Big Lots!
hace más de un año brittlegirl94 said…
laugh
I am not, but we can go all day on whose uglier haha!

OH MY GOD I THINK I JUST POPPED A LUNG! Are you watching? The lawrence welk show sisters are for sure one of my FAVORITE skits, it was hilarious!!

That's awesome!!
heart
I'm going to have to post a picture of my
DVD collection. I have them separated in
genre and alpha. I'm a dork... Did you get
anything good???
Love how they give her such a big forehead!! And baby arms... What the
hell is up with him on general hospital did he run out of money ??? Lmfao
hace más de un año becca85 said…
smile
Your hair is pretty long, Lucy. And it looks great. You look awesome!!
last edited hace más de un año
Ooh! I have mine separated by genre & alphabetical too! YAY FOR DORKS :D
I actually had them all alphabetized but then one day I sat down and was like 'let's do this by genre instead' so I did and it killed my back but it was so worth it!

Post a pic!!
I KNOW. It's hilarious, I mean her voice is the best. I think Kristen Wiig is the best member on currently, everything she does is funny.

Nah he just picked a new idea out of the bin! haha

DVD collections are the best, I'll post mine sometime but IDK now it's kind of small still. :(
 I KNOW. It's hilarious, I mean her voice is the best. I think Kristen Wiig is the best member on curr
hace más de un año DarkSarcasm said…
They haven't done the Two A-Holes in ages. Or the Target Lady. What up with that? ;D
Who cares if it's small? I love looking at other people's dvd's! :D I can take a picture of each of my shelves if you guys are interested. There would be a few pics though.
I KNOW. I couldn't agree with you more right now. Target Lady has been my favorite skit since forever, and same for 2 a holes. OOOOOH WEEE, What Up With Tat? :p

Well I will then. Either after I find my video camera charger or I buy a digital camera. ;)

Thanks Becca!! I remember seeing yours too, I like it alot!
Are you SNL fans following link on Twitter? They're tweeting during the show. =)
hace más de un año Paramore-CSI said…
oh i got new clothes so cute!!
and im planning a wedding!
Planning weddings is fun!
yah I know lol!!!
 yah I know lol!!!
laugh
Though I don't exactly know because I only just pretend to plan them lol Nobody is ever going to marry me so I can for real.
awwwwwwwwwwwww poor heather
im marrying an user!! not a celeb this time!!
Heather, I'm sure Kiefer will come around someday... ;)
lol i am sure tooo!
I WISH!!! link
lol saw that pic
Ok I JUST took these pictures like 3 minutes ago. Ignore the junk on the right. I don't clean my room lol

Ok that is my whole shelf and the crap in front of it is all the extra dvd's that don't fit.
 Ok I JUST took these pictures like 3 minutos ago. Ignore the basura on the right. I don't clean my room
wow heather lots
This is the stack of DVD's on the floor in front of my shelf. They are (from right to left and back to front) my music dvd's (concerts, music videos), newer buys, action/adventure movies (the last 3 stacks in the back) and Forever Knight, Frasier, the 2 stacks next to that (front & back) are new buys, my 300 collector's set, and my ANOES set. And then you can see my furry VS boots next to that :D
 This is the stack of DVD's on the floor in front of my shelf. They are (from right to left and back t
*drools over Heather's DVDs*
wow!!!!
WOO In the first pic I spotted a few I own too, like John Tucker, haha!

I'm so envious of your collection, I can't wait to get a job. :D
My top shelf which has some teen tv series (The OC, Popular, OTH, 90210, & Sweet Valley High) and then starting from the back row (which you can't see) are my romance movies in alphabetical order, then teen drama/comedy movies after that and plain comedy.
 My parte superior, arriba shelf which has some teen tv series (The OC, Popular, OTH, 90210, & Sweet Valley High) and the
lol nice collectioons
big smile
And I don't even watch them! I just have them because they're purrrty!!
lmao!!
Heather!! You have an awesome size collection!! Now let's work on some organzatinal
skills hehe... I'm not much better I'm cleaning the room before I
post that will be my excuse to finally clean out that guest room I wish I could
afford a maid....but my husband will do
Ok in this picture I have some animated series on top (Futurama, The Critic, Dilbert, & The Critic) and The Girl Next Door behind that. Then in the back row which you can't see is the rest of my comedy movies, then the start of my kids action/adventure/drama/comedy genre and the start of kids animation.
 Ok in this picture I have some animated series on parte superior, arriba (Futurama, The Critic, Dilbert, & The Critic) a
My organizational skills are okay in terms of DVD's but I literally have NO more room for shelves or anything. I would have another shelf immediately if I could! haha
ok lol
Omg I want your sweet valley high I've been looking everywhere for some for Ages!!!
big smile
In this one on top I have some comedy and drama series (The Office, Everwood, Mad Men, Law & Order: CI) and other dvd's (to the right) I haven't put back in their spot yet. On the row in the back is the rest of the kids animated collection, and then the start of drama and the rest of the front row is is drama until the last two movies (28 Days & Weeks Later) which marks the start of the horror!
 In this one on parte superior, arriba I have some comedy and drama series (The Office, Everwood, Mad Men, Law & Order: C
wayy too many!!
They only have season 1 WHICH SUCKS! I only watch and ep here & there because I don't want them all at once because they probably will never release the other seasons. =( I got it for $5 on Amazon btw!

Now these next two pictures are purely horror except for the things on top.
On top of this shelf are FNL, random movie box sets, Roswell, Dark Angel, & Nip Tuck.
 They only have season 1 WHICH SUCKS! I only watch and ep here & there because I don't want them all a
And horror some more!
This whole shelf is actually ALL horror or horror-ish. I have Tales From the Crypt, Supernatural, Ghost Whisperer in the back and in front I have horror series to the left, horror box sets in the middle and more to the right. :D
 And horror some more! This whole shelf is actually ALL horror o horror-ish. I have Tales From the Cr
I'm done now! I just wanted to show off my genre organizing :) I will stop spamming the forum and we can get back to regular talking!

Oh btw, I mentioned you guys link. Go comment on it if you feel like it :)
ok i will lol!!
Your collecting is amazing!! It blows mine out of the water. You could open a blockbuster.
you could!!!
Muse kind of sucks.

But Franco/Tree FTW.

[/snl outburst]
Now I robbing you..starting with sweet valley and the kitty
i like muse kindof
but this week im a screamo girl lmao!!
sad
Becca has WAY more than I do though which I hate her for!
Waaaaait.

Someone has more than you? *jaw drops*
oh yah she does!!!