Horror Anime/Manga Horror anime Roleplay

Jekyde posted on Sep 06, 2014 at 02:17PM
So, we finally have enough people! The people are *drumroll*...

1. Jekyde (me) as Rena Ryugu from Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
2. sabrinchix as Diva from Blood+
3. Katherine1517 as Natsuno Yuuki/Koide from Shiki
4. akaisora as Mei Misaki from Another
5. MinaKushiFC2 as Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul
6. Tia4 as Kouichi Sakakibara from Another

So those are the roles! As a warning, your characters CAN (and most likely WILL) die in this RP, but you can resurrect them anytime you want after that . Just don't make your character flip out and kill a bunch of or all the other ones at once, because what fun would that be? ((You can also do OOC things like this.))

So my idea would be that perhaps this is a summer holiday away from school, and all the characters live in the same town. What happens when the characters meet each other? I'll leave that up to you guys. So, whoever wants to begin, post!

Good luck....

Horror Anime/Manga 26 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Jekyde said…
Rena: *sits on her bed, longingly staring at a class picture from when she still lived in Hinamizawa*
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Tia4 said…
Sakakibara: "Sitting alone in the park and just thinking about his classmates"
Tia4 commented…
Well!Can i start like this. hace más de un año
Jekyde commented…
((Of course!)) hace más de un año
Rena: *sighs*
hace más de un año MinaKushiFC2 said…
Kaneki:*walking* ''mumbling'' so this is where i can find that docter,but i wonder if that guy(M.M)give me the right information.hah~!!!i hate wig.*bump head*oh a tree!wait where am i?!
MinaKushiFC2 commented…
XD he got lose(someone can come and say hi) hace más de un año
Rena: *hears the commotion* Hmm? *peeks out her window, but doesn't see anything* Hmm...*clises the drapes and goes back into her room*
Kaneki:i didn't know that there are lots of ghouls around here.(he just kill 5 ghouls and make some really big sounds)it's spring so i guess people don't stay home.if not i think they're jump out and see what's going on.
MinaKushiFC2 commented…
I'm trying to do everything connected !:)there're 6 so where are the other?! hace más de un año
Jekyde commented…
((I have no idea! I'll have to bug them -_- .)) hace más de un año
MinaKushiFC2 commented…
oh my hace más de un año
Sakakibara: Gets up and start moving to his home,while he was walking he saw one boy injured and then he take him and admit him in the hospital and start wonderig about his past.
hace más de un año sabrinchix said…
zzz
Diva: *Was asleep inside a cocoon in the abandoned part of the hospital. Suddenly feels an urge to wake up*
Rena: *puts the photograph down, slowly sitting up* (I really need to stop thinking about it....) *looks out her window* (Maybe Dad's right. Maybe I should go outside. Maybe that'll help keep my mind off things...)
hace más de un año Katherine1517 said…
Natsuno: *is at home, studying for the upcoming exams before sighing to himself*
Rena: *opens the door and walks outside*
Keneki:*suddenly crashed into someone in the form of 'ghoul one eye'*
Rena: Ouch! *rubs her head* I'm sorry, Mister- *gasps*
hace más de un año akaisora said…
Mei: *outside for fresh air, notices the scene between Rena and Keneki* something is odd about these two, they are not normal, let's wait and see what happens.
Sakakibara: *listened a sound and went to see who were they*.As he went there, he saw two guys and suddenly asked their names.
Rena: *sees Kouichi* (He looks like.....no, it can't be!) H-hi, I'm Rena....and you are?
Kaneki:(what the??!!now i'm glad that i haven't use my kagune,maybe they think i cosplay?)i'm Kaneki,who are you?and why do you ask someone's name when you don't know them?
Sakakibara:Hi i'm Kouichi.(oh i thought they were...)Your face was not properly visible to me that's only the reason i ask your name i thought that you are someone from my school.If you don't like me to ask your name then.... i am sorry.
Rena: *seems a bit disappointed* (He's not Keiichi-kun...but he looks so much like him.....
Kaneki:Uh...oh okay,so uh....bye!(i really have to get out of here)*start to step away*
Rena: *smiles at Kouichi* He's kinda weird, isn't he?
Kaneki:*step away and bump in someone,again*(oh my god i have a really bad luck)*trips and falls*
MinaKushiFC2 commented…
someone's...another chance to join!:D hace más de un año
Rena: *hears him tumble* Oh!
Kaneki:*faint*
MinaKushiFC2 commented…
someone else really have to registrarse hace más de un año
Rena: *stands over him, waiting* ((Yeah...))
Kaneki:What the....?*his left eye turn red*
MinaKushiFC2 commented…
still,no one??!!!D:whyyyy???!!! hace más de un año
MinaKushiFC2 commented…
nnnnoooo ooooooooonnnnneeeeeeeeee?????!!!!!!!! hace más de un año
MinaKushiFC2 commented…
T,Ttomorrow is Naruto's b-day hace más de un año