hetalia Ask Fem~Romano

Fem_Romano posted on Sep 22, 2012 at 04:36AM
Ciao~Ask me whatever you want to know about me

hetalia 8 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año UkraineHetalia said…
Pryvit, miss Romano! How are you?
I'm a little busy, so I'll make this quick: what kind of hobbies do you have?
hace más de un año Fem_Romano said…
Oh~Im good
Bene,I love to eat pizza,visit fratello and that potato bastard...And i love planting tomatoes :)
hace más de un año yoki96 said…
laugh
*waves enthusiastically and grins* Hey, sorella! *pronounces it with difficulty* Ask you a question. Well, hmmmmmm~ What do you think of Spain and your fratello? Did I say that right?

.......................... They stole my new camera and took pictures, I threw tomatoes at them and Spain screamed like a little girl while carrying Romano who b**** slapped him after the epic run of 10ft ........................... Should have told Germany to get my camera from them, wonder what would have happened........ Nah, I don't wanna know e_e'
 *waves enthusiastically and grins* Hey, sorella! *pronounces it with difficulty* Ask tu a question.
smile
Hmm...Spain and fratello,Eh? -thinks for a second-
Spain is a little annoying and in case you didn't notice,a tomato bastard -grins-
Fratello is also annoying and talks about Germany and pasta way to much...But,all in all,i guess he is a good fratello -smiles-
Awwww~ nothing replaces family, right?

OK! So, what's your favorite pasta?
Yeah,i guess
Pasta? Hmmm,i guess Rigatoni :3
I like spaghetti, good for any situation (link). I know I'm probably starting to annoy you now, but.....

You like gelato, right (who doesn't)? So, what's your favorite flavour?
Oh,no..Your not annoying me ;3
Oh,Si~I love Fior di latte ^,^ It has a sweet cream flavor that i just can't get enough of <33