hetalia ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO: HEADQUARTERS

yoki96 posted on Sep 04, 2012 at 06:04PM
ACROSS THE WORLD TRIO - the jolly three buddies from different planets *I mean* continent brought together by Hetalia
- Tinekraut

Tinekraut - The kyonshi zombie lost in the Philippines. Usually called Tine or Tin (I call her Tine-chan), her goal is to get Philippines in Hetalia. A big fan of Prussia, Austria Germany and England, she tends to join the shenanigans going on in the group. Listening Tokio Hotel and reading manga and encyclopedias, she is also interested in history and comedy

HertfulStitch - The Sweet Latina who's the only sane and normal one in the group. She also happens to be a water spirit. Lives in the U.S. The shy, but also the sain one of the group, she brings the voice of reason. Referred to as Stitch or Ren (I call her Ren-chan), she is the onee-chan of the group. While listening to Owl City she wishes to read Alice in Wonderland

Yoki - A Hungro-Romanian vampire living in Serbia. Also the mastermind of all the shenanigans in the trio, she tends to be aggressive at times. Even though a big fan of the Bad Touch Trio, she wishes to live in Greece. A otaku at heart, she enjoys rock music (3 Days Grace, Foo Fighters, RHCP, etc.), and just living a carefree life

Our theme song:
last edited on Oct 05, 2012 at 01:17PM

hetalia 1605 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1605

hace más de un año Tinekraut said…
Whew~ We should get some couch and utilities here..... Ah, and firearms too....
hace más de un año yoki96 said…
Yeah, I'll see what I can do, maybe get other people to help, too (but NO "love potion" rumors)
hace más de un año izfan9500 said…
...Well, this seems interesting. xD
hace más de un año HeartfulStitch said…
@Tine: It's not like people will break in ^^;;

@Yoki: Um.. do we really need the firearms stuff? > 3 <

@Izfan: Oh dear Izfan it is very interesting~ <3
last edited hace más de un año
@Izzy: Hey! Hallo there Izzy! Welcome to our headquarters.... You'll get benefits if you frequent here... like health insurance, security, mercenary service and other freebies... but we still have to put up some funds to bring you the goodies so.... How about lending us some amount... say $10,000,000, as a start up for our business *I mean* charitable organization.... *what!,,,,wait... what am i saying? when did this become a charitable institution?* But anyway, can anyone here be our benefactor/sponsor?

@Nee-chan: Yes of course, firearms are highly needed if we want our charitable institution to be kept safe and secured. And we're going to need them also if ever we get some request to hunt down some perpetrators or provide for armed force, something like that. ^^; It's not for some sort of personal use. *yeah, not for personal use* *sweat drop*

Tine-cha: Little sis~!! I thought we were a group! Not a business~! ^^;; AND STOP TRYING TO TAKE MONEY FROM PEOPLE!!!

Izfan: Um... You'll have to excuse dear Tine-chan... She's.... *shoots glare* A LITTLE CRAZY~ sometimes! ^^ Don't worry We won't be taking any money from you! *huggles*
Ahaha, it's fine. xDDD
heart
@Izfan: Yes of course~! :3
What?! Who's crazy?! It's fully established on the Hetalia wall that Tine-kyonshi is sane.
Wait, did Izzy just said it's fine? You heard that sis? She said it's fine if we take money *I mean* if she becomes our benefactor*....

We need money to pay pumpkinqueen for the rent of this headquarter...

pumpkinqueen = landlady

We haven't even paid for the down payment yet.
Ah! Wait, I-I said that it's okay for me to have my money taken? Where did I say that???
Tine-chan: *derp* Yes.. well... if that's the case then okay. But, did you have to make it sound all suspicious!?
*Looks at comments closer* Tine-chan~!!! Don't make stuff up! When did she ever say that it was okay?!
cool
You said it Izzy.... *Gets a pen and some legal documents which looks apparently like contract of transfer of money/donation*

Izzy, you're going to sign this contract or I'm going to take you as a hostage? *I'm a kyonshi (hopping Chinese zombie) you know.*
*sighs* Ah...I suppose it's fine. *signs*
*shake hands* Thanks you for signing the contract. From now on you'll be our valued benefactor. Rest assured that you will receive the aforementioned benefits from the ATWT.... after the money gets transferred to our account, that is... *hehehe = evil smirk*.... May this strengthen our relations....

Did you take a picture of the contract signing, Ren sis? We're going to display that on the headquarters' wall.
*holding camera* Yes... I got it. If there's something fishy going on here, you'll feel the Onee-chan Wrath~!
wink
Ah, you'll get used to the fishy smell that soon you won't be able to tell if there is indeed something fishy going on ;-)
Is that so? = w = Well, let's just say for now... Onee-chan is watching you~
cake
-_-' ............ I knew I never shouldn't have mentiod money.......... but since it's done, WELCOME TO THE ATWT HEADQUARTERS IZZY *confetti* CONGARTULATIONS *handshakes*
heart
Yes welcome to you indeed~! <3
@Yoki: So it was you was it? I'll definitely be keeping an eye on you~! Onee-chan see's all~!
I was never for it, I just mention it (the mastermind has to have a little fun *smirks*)

So today my teacher said there was a Prussian school *inner mind: Prussian school = Awesome school. So..... SCHOOL OF AWESOMENESS, WHERE I'M (Prussia/Gilbert) AWESOME AND I MAKE YOU SAY IT!* *poker face*.............................*looks at Ren* Wanna join me *extends hand*?
 I was never for it, I just mention it (the mastermind has to have a little fun *smirks*) So today
*Trying not to laugh* Yes as the picture says... Cool Story Bro~! *BFT Troll FTW~!* *Takes hand* I will be glad to join you <3

Btw: I LOVE that one <3 It's one of my favorite BFT pics I have in my file.
smirk
And with Prussia as the school's principal hehehehe *devious smirk* All we need is Tine-chan and Izzy and let the awesomeness begin....... Wonder is the rest of the trio in the same school?
Ooh! I'll enroll in Awesomeness Academy~! xD
blush
@Yoki: Wha-wha- what is that supposed to mean?! O////////O

@Izzy: YAY~! <3
I didn't mean it that way. I meant we can do anything we want and easily get away with it *devious smirk* So many ideas but so little time........... *looks at Ren who is looking at her* Don't worry, no one will get hurt............ much *devious smirk*

@Izzy Come, come join me, we have Hulk XD (look at video)
@Yoki-chan: *rubs her temple* Oooohhh Onee-chan feels a headache coming.... This is going to be disastrous I sense it.... > 3 <
OK, I'm not THAT evil, but I have a few tricks (ex. our Hulk XD). It will defiantly be fu- no, AWESOME! *fist pump*
cloudy
*Still rubbing her temple* Ooohh... I hope nothing crazy happens...
What i say, I stick by it (whether good or bad). And when I say it will be awesome, it WILL be AWESOME, YEAH!!!
AWESOME~! :D
heart
*smiles* Well, alright little sis. :3 I'll look forward to it~! <3
Tadaima!
Whew! Just finished a side-line job.

[What happened while Tine was not around: Tine helped in transferring that weird creature to the endangered species reservoir. Just check out my profile page and read what Yoki-chan posted to see what I’m talking about.]

[After that, Tine went to Serbia to make it up with Yoki for the last time. While getting lost *I mean* trying to find her way to Yoki’s lair she got distracted *I mean* she saw some interesting Serbian snack foods. *Just don’t ask which money did I use to buy those snacks**Apparently, it’s from Izzy’s donated fund.* ]

Hey guys! I’m back! I brought some snacks here. (see the pic below… You call that Proja, right? Yum~)

*Saw the note on the table*

What! They’re going to enroll at the SCHOOL OF AWESOMENESS!!! *frantic blank-eyed expression* Kyaa!! I’m getting left out!!

*Heads to this SCHOOL OF AWESOMENESS.*

Aww! I’m already left out! *frantic blank-eyed expression again* Looks like the list of students is already fixed and the headmaster has already started roll calling for the attendance.
link
 Tadaima! Whew! Just finished a side-line job. [What happened while Tine was not around: Tine h
Yeah, exactly, awwwww~ I'm so touched *near tears* We should probably write stuff like this more often. It's known as diet food here.

@Tine-chan Sorry for the left out, we got excited we couldn't wait ^^; The principal is pretty nice (and Ren-chan approves it), but he carries this weird black notebook with him, wonder why? But since you are here, join me, join me Tine-chan, we have Hulk on our side XD (see video above)

@Ren-chan *like Belarus* Join me, join me Ren-chan, I have Hulk
And since we have proja, we should as well have something to pair with it. I brought halo-halo too, by request of our leader. See, you can choose any flavor you want.

Halo-halo (lit. "mixed") is one popular and favorite Filipino dessert. It has a lot of fancy ingredients mixed together, hence called "halo-halo/mixed". It can have any of these ingredients: kidney beans, garbanzos, sugar palm fruit (kaong), coconut sport (macapuno), and plantains caramelized in sugar, jackfruit (langkâ), gulaman, tapioca, nata de coco, sweet potato (kamote), cheese, pounded crushed young rice (pinipig), corn, what else?.... The special ones are topped with leche flan and/or ice cream.

Who wants to have some? I'll take that halo halo at the middle left side. Dig in!

I wish some passers-by/customers would bring and share us too some foods from their country.

HEY FELLOW HETALIANS! THIS SEASON, THE DISCUSSION AT THE HEADQUARTERS IS ABOUT THE FOODS FROM ONE'S COUNTRY.
Feature a food/s - dish/dessert/snacks/confectionery/pastry/e­tc. - from your country. Post a pic and tell us about it.
 And since we have proja, we should as well have something to pair with it. I brought halo-halo too,
OK, I decided to bring burek.
Burek is a appetizer or a sweet pie or pastry that can be found in many countries that were once part of the Ottoman Empire. It is made of puff pastry or sourdough, and mostly filled with cheese, minced meat or vegetables (usually spinach). It can also be found in Albania, Eastern Arabia, Armenia, Assyrian, Algeria, Crimean Tatars, Moldova, Italy, Bulgaria, Greece, and in the countries of former Yugoslavia (Macedonia, Montenegro, Bosna, Croatia, Slovenia and my country Serbia)
In Serbia, Macedonia, Croatia and Slovenia, burek is made from layers of dough, alternating with layers of other fillings in a circular baking pan and then topped with a last layer of dough. Traditionally it may be baked with no filling (prazan), with stewed minced meat and onions, or with cheese. Modern bakeries offer cheese and spinach, apple, sour cherries, potato, mushroom, and pizza-burek as well.
Dibs on the cheese one
 OK, I decided to bring burek. Burek is a appetizer o a sweet pie o pastry that can be found in man
Gott! It's mouth-watering! Literally! If only I can take it out from the monitor and eat it for real. *I can only imagine... yum~ yum~...*

By the way, I should join you too at this SCHOOL OF AWESOMENESS. We would like to have more classmates. Who wants to enroll?
--------------

Ow, the details... reminded me that I forgot to include that one essential ingredient of the dessert I featured.... the shaved ice...... *I'm such an epic failure**facepalm*
Wow, kyoshis have interesting diets. I think I'll take the halo in the middle of the picture
>_> eh... for the moment, please, don't mention about me being a kyonshi *sweat drop**frantic* or I might turn back to 2P mode. I'm in human form today, so I'm pretty sane this time.

Ow, feel free to have some. We still have a lot more. That's how we make a good use of Izzy's fund X3kukuku...

I also got this one *see vid*... it's CHEESE STICKS! The first time me and Ren nee-chan became friends here at the fanclub I offered her cheese sticks. This is how cheese sticks looks like. Just a simple and affordable merienda (afternoon snack) but it's made of love ~

Ingredients:

7 ounces cheddar cheese , sliced in small individual pieces (I used pinoy cheese for this recipe)
30 pieces spring roll (lumpia) wrapper
1 cup cooking oil

Cooking procedure:

1. Wrap the cheese in spring roll wrapper
2. Heat the pan and pour-in the cooking oil. Let the oil heat-up for a few minutes. (use a smaller pan to save oil)
3. Deep-fry the cheese in spring roll wrapper (uncooked cheese sticks) for 4 minutes or until the color of the spring roll wrapper turns golden brown.
4. Remove from the pan and place in a plate with paper towel. Let stand for a few minutes for the oil to drain.
5. Serve with mayonnaise and catsup dip. Share and enjoy!

(got the recipe from: link)
Wow, cool! I might try this, once I stop being a slave (I have a lot of projects and this is first free time in 3 days)

Since I have a big sweet tooth, I thought we could make slatko.
Slatko is a thin fruit preserve made of fruit or rose petals in Serbian cuisine . Almost any kind of fruit can be used, like wild strawberry, blueberry, plum, and cherry. Traditionally, honored guests in a Serbian home are greeted with a spoonful of slatko.
Slatko is ideal as a topping for ice cream, waffles shortcakes, and as a filling in pancakes.
Traditional hospitality ceremony in Serbian homes starts with slatko and a cup of water. The most usual types of slatko are those made of whole strawberries, slightly unripe skinned plums, or sour cherries. Other fresh fruits like raspberries, sweet cherries, watermelon cubes, rose petals, quinces, grapes, figs, skinned apricot halves or quarters, peaches, blueberries, blackberries, or red currants can also be used. If a plum slatko is prepared, walnut halves may be added to the mixture, or even inserted into the plums themselves to replace the pits. Frozen berries and fruits may be used too, but the amount of water and the cooking time should be adjusted accordingly.
 Wow, cool! I might try this, once I stop being a slave (I have a lot of projects and this is first fr
O... WOW... O.O !!!! *drooling* I've just seen 3 Serbian delicacies so far but I don't know if I can still bear seeing/reading anymore with empty stomach. Gott! It's making me hungry!!!!!
heart
Eh? What's with all the food pictures? o.o;
Didn't you get my message, it's a food theme today, food all day round, maybe more (still working on deadline). So got something to share?
Oh I see~! Sure~! I got something <3 Since Tine asked what a Granola bar is... here is one <3 *drools* I want it~! <3333

Oh I see~! Sure~! I got something <3 Since Tine asked what a Granola bar is... here is one <3 *drools
@Nee-chan: For once we're doing something legal here so just get along with it.
heart
Yes, of course. :3
Ow, my post is late. I see so that's what a granola looks like.
heart
Yup~! <3 And have some pumpkin pie <3 So yummy <333 I hear it's SUPER good when it's warm <3 I personally like it with whipped cream and a scoop of ice cream <3333333333 *Drools*
 Yup~! <3 And have some calabaza pie <3 So yummy <333 I hear it's SUPER good when it's warm <3 I person
We have granola's as well, I agree *drool*