hetalia hetalia RP

USUKfangirl posted on Mar 26, 2012 at 02:37AM
Ok. I'm in the mood for a Gauken!Hetalia RP. You can be canon characters or be OC'S. *Note* Make sure the canon characters are IN character,but you can make them slightly OOC only if you post in the beginning a warning. OC's: Please no Mary or Gary-Sues. They annoy the crap out of me.Oh and plese no godmodding,meaning: no taking over someone's character, being immune to diseases or being not prone to fights. *end note*
Canon:Post your character you want and no one else can take them.Also if they're on any extra-curricular activities ex: Student Council President, Captain of football team, cooking club,gardening club,art club,ect. The most you can take is 2 characters
OC's: Post a short description of them,ex: Name,age,grade,ect.
When I get enough people,we can start, and people can jump in anytime they want.

I call being Arthur and Ludwig

hetalia 9 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año aly001 said…
Name:Mexico
Grade:9th grade
Sex:Female
Looks like:She has brown hair that gose down her back. I have a pic of her in my gallery.
Crush:America
Acts like:A good girl but when she's mad she WILL bichslap you really hard.
Bio:She knew America since they were little. She has a sister. She lives with her sister.
Classes:She's in artclass.
----------------------------------------
Mexico:Wow, I hope I'm not late!
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año USUKfangirl said…
Ludwig was marching down the hallway, patrolling for people who were late. He had cold blue eyes and almost never smiled. He took his job seriously and was just writing somebody up when he felt wind blow by him. "Hey halten Sie es!" he shouted at the retreating back in harsh german.
hace más de un año aly001 said…
Mexico:[sees him and hides] {Thinking:I hope he does it find me!}
hace más de un año Indecipherable said…
Name: Kaliningrad Oblast (you can call me Kalina)
Grade: 10
Looks:link and red eyes
Personality: can be arrogant, when she goes deep into her thoughts she gets a scary look on her face, hates anything loud, isn't good at having conversations
Bio: was originally Germany's and Prussia's younger sister but after WW2, Kalina became a part of Russia but as an exclave.
Extra curricular: Digital Photography

-----
Kalina quietly walked into the school and looked at her watch. "shoot, the bell already went" she said, frantically looking for a place to hide from a possible Ex-elder brother lurking through the halls. She saw the girls bathroom and ran into it and waited.
last edited hace más de un año
Ludwig narrows his eyes and continues looking. He sees a clump of hair hiding and he sneered. He crept over to the hair and tapped it on the head
Kalina opened the bathroom door so she could see what was outside. Not seeing Ludwig, Kalina took a mad dash out of the bathroom and turned the corner to see Germany tapping someone's head. "verdammt...." Kalina mumbled as she sweat dropped.
Ludwig looked and saw Kalina. " Vat are you doing out of class wirhout a pass?" he demanded, voice thickly laced with German
"um...uh, well... You see... " Kalina looked around the hallway, trying to think if an excuse. "you know, it would be totally unsuperamazingawesome of you if you busted me here, older b-- oh hehe, I mean Ludwig." Kalina said, trying to tug on nostalgia strings.
Ludwig frowned a bit, his heart already hardened over the years. 'I'm sorry. If I let you go, then I vould have to let others and I'll lose my job."he explained.