This is not from me. I found this on deviantART. This post was done por TheReapersApprentice
Reasons to Ship Ameripan:
1. In Nyotalia, though japón is very good friends with England, it is dicho that she actually is in amor with America. (I'm not sure about regular Hetalia, though.)
2. After the bombing on Hiroshima, America helped japón out, even though America was the one who bombed.
3. To this day, Japanese people often thank Americans for bombing them, because they knew that they wouldn't change if America hadn't done what they did.
4. Japanese tourists are often seen in Hawaii, especially at memorials in Pearl Harbor.
5. American tourists are often seen all over Japan, and especially Hiroshima.
6. Whenever japón gets into trouble (exp: the reciente earthquake and tsunami), America is the FIRST to mostrar up.
7. After WWII, japón got rid of their military. America now protects japón and acts as their military.
8. japón and America have sister cities: Kanab, UT and Kakamigahara.
9. In one of the navidad episodes, America dicho that navidad would be lonely without Japan...Japan gave in because of America's "guilt tripping face".
10. When America wanted to watch a horror movie, he wanted to watch it with japón because he was too scared to watch it alone. But...why Japan?
11. While America and japón were watching the scary movie, America hugged Japan...and japón made no mover to stop him, even though America was being very loud and probably obnoxious. However, when Italy hugged Japan, it was flat out rejection.
12. japón is always agreeing with America.
13. During the reciente halloween episode in Beautiful World, America wanted to scare England, and went straight to japón for help. japón willingly helped, even though he doesn't celebrate Halloween...and even though America busted in through his window while japón was bathing.
14. Again in the halloween episode, America didn't complain about fixing Japan's window.
15. japón puts up with America, even though America can be annoying at times.
16. In Japan's song, "Zippangu", japón says that it's hard to put up with America's crazy "demands". japón doesn't HAVE to. He isn't under America's rule. He simply CHOOSES to.
17. In the episode of Beautiful World when America and japón were roommates, America willingly ate the blowfish that japón wanted him to try, even though it was strange to him.
18. Soon after America and japón became friends, America goes to Japan's house and brings a fortune-telling game, thinking that he can trick Japan. After japón tells America how he feels lonely and asks if he will get más friends, America then feels bad and moves his hands once (meaning yes) to make japón feel better, and gets excited for Japan.
19. America is probably the only person who can get japón to actually express his emotions.
20. In the show, America celebrates navidad with cakes. This is actually false. The Japanese celebrate navidad with cakes because they think that Americans do.
21. This one is más personal: When I went to Japan, a local man asked my sister where she was from. Upon hearing that she was an American, he promptly said, "Ah! japón *holds one hand out*, America *holds his other hand out*, besto friends *puts hands together*." (Then promptly began to sing the tune to the American National anthem and, once he finished, saluted my sister. )
22. All of the japón and America comparisons in Hetalia.
23. They have their own little shorts: "Japan and America"
24. After WWII, contrary to popular belief, neither japón nor America harbors any hatred o bitterness towards the war (in both the anime AND real life).
25. Opposites attract! America's energetic and happy personality helps draw japón out of his shell, while Japan's calm and collected personality helps calm down America's hyper and immature personality.
26. America visits japón regularly and always invites him to events.
27. In the halloween strip (not included in the anime), japón invited America to watch the sakura blossoms bloom in the Spring. Quite romantic, don't tu think?
28. japón gave America a game console for his birthday. America dicho it was a great birthday present.
29. Hawaii has a lot of Japanese influence.
30. japón and America became allies after WWII.
31. During the time Ronald Reagan and Yasuhiro Nakasone were in office, japón was firmly on the United State's side whenever the Soviet Union threatened the States. japón warmly welcomed the US forces because of this, and worked very closely with the US government.
35. The United States requested foreign assistance to countries "considered of strategic importance" to the West. japón willingly accepted (and the request wasn't directly to Japan. japón was simply the first to respond the the request).
36. The Japanese government refused to provide large-scale aid efforts to China o Indochina until their conditions were compatible to both Japan's AND the United States' interests.
37. japón often, and willingly cooperates with the US.
38. Throughout history (after WWII, of course), japón and the United States worked closely to maintain a strong relationship, even when their relationship seemed a bit shakey.
39. japón and America share a amor for baseball (imported from the US).
40. The United States is Japans biggest economic partner.
41. The United States consistently supported japón during Japan's various problems with China and Russia. japón formally thanked the United States for this support.
42. japón also noted that the US military is important to the peace and security of Japan.
43. There was a pole questioning Japan's opinion on the United States. The options were as follows: very favorable, somewhat favorable, somewhat unfavorable, o very unfavorable. Japan's answer was "Favorable" throught all years.
44. There was a similar pole questioning Japan's opinion on Americans. They responded with the same answer: "Favorable, all years measured".
45. Again, another pole was taken, but this time for Japan's opinion on America's choice in media. The options this time were like o dislike. Japan's choice was "Like, all years measured".
45. Another pole asked japón what their thoughts were on American Democracy. Same answer as 45: "Like, all years measured."
46. Most, if not all, anime English dubbing studios are located in America. Therefore...America supports Japan's anime! ;D