Hawk Nelson All about Jason Dunn

Heidi42 posted on Oct 30, 2009 at 01:26PM
Jason Dunn was born on December 26, 1982 in Canada. At the age of 12 he was diagnosed with diabetes. His favorite sports team is the Calgary Flames. I think its safe to say he is obsessed. :) His favorite TV show is the Office. His favorite music groups are Goldfinger, Gob, and Flogging Molly and Micheal W. Smith. Jason was one of the original members of Hawk Nelson. He came up with the name Hawk Nelson because that was a name of a video game character. It was a combination of Tony Hawk and a boot repair shop. In the band he plays keyboard and sings. He use to have two pets, one was a pancake named peter and a dog named Casper but he doesnt have either of them anymore. He does have a pug named Murphy, who is on the cover of Live Life Loud. Jason loves to make people laugh. He once ran into a pile of chairs for $20. His favorite movie is Dumb and Dumber. He loves quiznos. More than subway. :) Physically, Jason has both his ears pierced and has many tattoos. Including a Calgary Flames symbol, and a canadian leaf. He use to have a mohawk but he often changes his hair, sometimes its blonde, sometimes black even once red. Long or in a mohawk. Jason got married early this year to Lenay. On his free time he likes to sing Kareoke. He also has a family band called the Dunn boys. They play the complete opposite type of music than hawk does.
Follow Jason on Twitter @HawkDunn
 Jason Dunn was born on December 26, 1982 in Canada. At the age of 12 he was diagnosed with diabetes.
last edited on Oct 30, 2009 at 01:53PM

Hawk Nelson 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Heidi42 said…
For Jasons middle name ive been getting different results. Its narrowed down to Kevin or Micheal or both. haha. Im not sure so if anyone knows i will add it.
hace más de un año HNfan said…
I read on an Air1 interview that the Kevin thing was a joke, but I'm still not totally sure...
hace más de un año Heidi42 said…
I read that one of them was a joke too. But i cant remember which one... Ok. So unless i hear something different im going with Micheal.
hace más de un año cooltcd said…
laugh
No, his middle name really is kevin... Googled it.
hace más de un año cooltcd said…
smirk
No joke
hace más de un año ivarhcp4ever said…
Does he have a brother?