harry potter Ginny vs Cho

hafsaguria posted on Nov 10, 2007 at 10:36AM
Do Harry and Ginny make a cute couple or was he better with Cho????

harry potter 8 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año iluvjesse said…
For some reason Ginny bothers me to know end, but I would rather see her with Harry than Cho.
hace más de un año fawkes716 said…
What?!?Ginny and Harry were made for eachother! If you need more say cheack out the Harry and Ginny spot!
hace más de un año Priscilita22 said…
Harry and Ginny are the perfect couple! When reading the books you really understand that they are perfect together!

Harry and Cho were the worst couple! Harry had a crush on her but she loved Cedric the whole time. It wasn't really a relationship, it was a short-lived crush.

Harry and Ginny are an awesome couple!
hace más de un año ktlady said…
I love Harry and Ginny! I agree with Priscilita.

Also, I'm not a huge fan of crying in public, so you can see why Ginny would appeal to me more.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año piperpayton22 said…
i am like the biggest fan harry and ginny hello i made the harry and ginny spot so
hace más de un año htredrose said…
okay i hate to say it but it's ... a little weird... i didn't feel like ginny was developed as much so i never really felt the connection to her like i felt to other people.
but i have to say the best friend's sister...its so cute, almost cliche in a really like subtle way
hace más de un año htredrose said…
did i just say "like subtle way"... i'm so sorry
im supposed to be writing some stupid research paper about oil companies, i'm allowed to have my idiot moments
hace más de un año Leonic said…
Better ginny than Cho..but I'm more of a Harry/Luna fan.