harry potter Tears for the Dead

othhptwlghtluv posted on Apr 21, 2009 at 05:34PM
Which two characters' deaths saddened you the most?
Explain why please...

For me...
Dobby's death saddened me the most. I cried for like a whole 6 minutes! He didn't deserve to die because he was always looking out for Harry, and he died doing just that. It hurt so bad becuase his last words were "Harry Potter" and it was bitch Bellatrix who did it.

Second, I'd have to say Fred. It was such a happy moment and JKR just ripped the happiness away. I feel bad that George has to go on without his counterpart. That was so saddening.

harry potter 9 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año tototo19 said…
crying
i cried when dobby and fred died, too.i also think JK shouldn't have killed none of them because they were good...
hace más de un año SimplyLaurel said…
I cried the most over Dumbledor, since it was that time of the month while I was readin HBP. lol

But hormones aside, I cried a lot when Lupin died.
hace más de un año Lex_the_nerd said…
crying
DUMBLEDORE!!! *bawiling about the thought*
hace más de un año api said…
Remus And Tonks, because I could never see it coming... It was sooo sad, after having Teddy.... Then Fred's death was the worst, he was a light of joy along with George in the dark of the war... Poor George. He practically lost his half self! And Hedwig too... I got used to her.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año edwardcarlisle said…
crying
I agree with all of you, but the one that most hard took me was Cedric. He was the first character in any other book that made me cry, it's very difficult that a book makes me cry. And then when they made it into a movie, I think I cried the double as before X'(

And the second was Fred's one. I just can't believe it...I, I don't have words to, to explain it *cry out loud* X'(

And another (I know they are only two but this one also) was... Voldemort. I know it may sound weird but yes, I love him so much and when I knew he was killed, I think I was really in shock. I couldn't believe it but i knew it was obvious he would die :'(
hace más de un año BookwormJD said…
crying
lupin: He didn't get to spend the most of his time with his son. He died!!!!!!!
Fred: i really liked hium! He's sooo funny! It's like the two of them are unseprable and now george is alone! But i think george married and named his son Fred in the name of his bro!
hace más de un año whatupiloveyou said…
kiss
cedric because he is just so sweet and cute....and sirus because harry had to watch him die. he was the only,nice,family harry had left
hace más de un año charlotteuuuh said…
Lupin and tonks ! I cried so much ! just after havind teddy !

and Bellatrix too, I don't know why but I loved her ! she was cruel, but cool !
hace más de un año BellatrixFan said…
crying
I cried so much for Bellatrix,i can't believe she is dead!!I love her so much,she is my favourite character.Also for the Dark Lord.Although i knew from the first time i read harry potter that Voldemort will lose,i felt so sad when i read it in the DH!!