harry potter Character discussion

Fangirl521 posted on Jan 19, 2015 at 05:17AM
I have something I want to say... It's a character in particular. It's a male, he was a Gryffindor, he was very brave but didn't really show it util he needed it most, and is underappreciated. Guess who it is. It's Neville Longbottom. I just want to know why no one appreciates him. He killed Voldemort's snake, therefore destroying the final horcrux and allowing the Second Wizard War to end with Voldemort's demise, as he had no horcrux to split into. And he lead an army of students into a battle and emerged alive and victorious. So I want everyone to leave a comment saying why they either do or don't like Neville. There's so many things to love about him. If you can think of one, tell me a bad thing about him. Tell me your opinion on him... I'd love to hear (read) it...

harry potter 4 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Roleplayer said…
hes a badass and thats it
hace más de un año hermionesparks said…
I pity him sometimes because he was living on the shadows of his parents but in the end... he did good. Very good in fact.
hace más de un año Flickerflame said…
Neville is actually one of my favourite characters. I don't feel he's that under-rated, personally. I think most people can't fail to notice what he did in the last book, both in killing Nagini and in co-leading the resistance within Hogwarts throughout the year.
hace más de un año Fangirl521 said…
He's my favorite