harry potter Yet Another HP Roleplay: The Sequel

dragonsmemory posted on Jan 05, 2014 at 01:54PM
Harry Potter, who had married Clarice Ernest and had a daughter (Carry) and son (Dan), died in the midst of the war against Voldemort, leaving his only remaining family to carry on and avenge his death.
Now, five years after her father's death, Carry takes up his mantle and decides to save the Wizarding world. And no one disagrees with Carry Potter.

harry potter 632 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 632

hace más de un año flabaloobalah said…
Nate slept with Carry in a tight embrace, breathing down her neck without noticing. She slept through it, so he didn't care.
hace más de un año Phoenix_Tears said…
Tobias sighed and walked to the men's room, apparating as the only man in sight left the room. He appeared back in the forest with a sound like a firecracker
Nate jolted awake at the sudden cracking noise somewhere outside the tent. "What the fuck was that?" He mumbled, sitting up too quick and getting a headache.
He sighed and lit up the end of his wand, looking around in the dirt for his money.
hace más de un año dragonsmemory said…
She mumbled in her sleep about Snitches
Nate crawled out of the sleeping bag, pulled the covers up tighter around Carry, and kissed her forehead softly before leaving the tent. With his wand grasped firmly in his hand, he began to walk around the perimeter of the tent and illuminated his wand as well. Someone was definitely out here.
Tobias sighed audibly, finally finding a single knut in the soot by the dead fire, looking around for more with his torch-like wand.
Nate whirled around quickly as he heard someone else in the woods, grasping his wand tightly. "Who's out there?" He called out nervously.
Tobias quickly stood upright, looking around for the source of the voice.
"Oh, fuck! It's Tobias, isn't it?" Nate said in a more confident voice, laughing afterwards.
"Nate?" Tobias asked, "Is that you?"
Nate came out from behind a nearby tree, lowering his wand. "Yeah, it's me. I just woke up as soon as you started creeping around out here. What're you even doing?" He asked Tobias.
He lowered his wand to his side, "I dropped my money...well, what was left of it." He said, "So I came back to look for it."
"Oh," Nate said, "well I hope you find it. I'll probably be out here for a little bit if you need anything, kid."
Tobias nodded and began to search again, finding a sickle. He paused and sighed, glancing up at Nate, "Can...Can I ask you a question?"
"Sure, I've probably got an answer for you." Nate replied and focused his eyes downwards on the slightly shorter Tobias.
"What's it like doing this with a family?" He asked, looking up at Nate
"Doing what? I'm confused."
"I mean...this...fighting the Death Eaters and hiding...what's it like with other people? You know? What's it like when you're not alone?" He rambled
Nate cleared his throat and glanced over his shoulder before talking. "Sometimes I would rather be alone, having two people with me all the time is kind of stressful and they were ever harmed or if they even died... I don't know what I would do, really." He explained.
Tobias nodded, "I understand what you mean..." He muttered and looked down, "But being alone isn't so great either..."
"Yeah, I've spent a good part of my life being alone and it wasn't great. Speaking of which, why are you alone?"
Tobias cleared his throat and bent over to pick up the rest of his money, "My...uh family was killed by Death Eaters." He practically whispered, not looking at Nate
The news surprised Nate. "Oh. I'm sorry about that. Must make you wanna kill them or something, huh?" He said in a softened voice.
Tobias nodded, "Every moment." He muttered angrily
"Then you should go along with us. We're after those bastards too, you know." Nate offered, watching Tobias's face turn dark in anger.
Tobias shook his head, "I don't need anyone..." He said, trying to appear tough.
Nate sighed. "Deep down, you know that's not quite true. You can deny it all you want, but you do need someone, Tobias." He responded to the other boy's simple statement.
Tobias looked up at the man, his brows furrowing, "But you wouldn't want me to come with you.." He said, the excuse coming to his lips easily
"Bullshit!" Nate retaliated almost immediately. "I would want you to come along, I know that for sure." He finished with a sigh, unsure why Tobias was so reluctant.
Tobias refused to let himself smile and nodded, "Thanks." He said simply
"No problem." Nate said with an effortless shrug, knowing that what he said was the right thing. "So what do you say?"
"I'll stay." Tobias responded, looking up at him as he spoke
Nate grinned to himself. "Alright. I'll be back in a little while, I suppose." He said in an upbeat voice. After a few minutes of peaceful walking, he made it back to the tent and poked his head in, hoping Carry hadn't noticed his absence.
((Jo, come back!))
((Was waiting for a good spot))
Carry rolled over to face him. "I heard you two talking."
((Alrighty.))
Nate glanced down at her. "I wasn't trying to be secretive, and neither was he. How long have you been awake?" He asked Carry, yawning and stepping all the way into the tent.
Tobias sighed and started up his fire again, transfiguring a stump into a chair
"Long enough to hear you ask him to travel with us." Se sighed. "In the morning, one of us should take him to stay with Mum. This isn't his quest."
"Carry, I don't think letting him come along is unreasonable. Why make him stay with your mother? She'll get him to start smoking or something like that, and I think he deserves to stay with us for a bit." Nate argued with Carry, frowning slightly and folding his arms across his chest.
Tobias sighed as he strained to hear what they were saying, only able to identify mumbles.
"It's not safe for someone like him."
"What does that mean, someone like him? There's nothing wrong with him!" Nate's voice rose out of anger.
Tobias gulped when he heard shouting. Maybe this wasn't the best idea.
"He's Muggle-born! It's bad enough we're Potters! We won't be able to bluff our way past anything with him along!"
"Carry, at this point, I don't think the fact that he's Muggleborn is anything to obsess over!" Nate argued, feeling like he might do something stupid out of pure frustration. "Just listen to me... For once."
Carry just rolled over, away from him
Nate groaned. "You're so fucking difficult, Carry. Are you gonna let Tobias come or not?" He asked her in an abrasive voice, wanting her to pay attention to him.
"I'm not letting him come."
With a sigh, Tobias stood and meandered to their tent, "Uh..." He started, staying outside of it, "Listen, Nate, I appreciate the thought...but I'll be alright...on my own..."
Nate cleared his throat. "Are you sure? It would be fine with us." He replied through the door of the tent.