harry potter New HP Roleplay

GoodWitchesRAJA posted on Jul 27, 2012 at 12:08AM
Here we will be able to duel crush on people and go to classes. Plus u will get to defeat Death Eaters.
Name--Annaliece Dumbledore
Age--14
Year--4
House--Griffindor
Extra Info--daughter of albus dumbledore, crush on harry potter, draco malfoy crush on anna, triplets with Jacob and Leroy
last edited on Jul 27, 2012 at 07:30PM

harry potter 1693 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 1693

hace más de un año Make-me-laugh said…
<Father, did you know that Harry sleep walks? Funny isn't it. Maybe he's afraid of you.>
Yvonne knocked on the gryffindor entrance and ran out of view.
hace más de un año dragonsmemory said…
Voldemort smiled. <I had no idea. It is funny. And of course he fears me. He is to cowardly and nosy to live.>

I heard someone knocking on the entrance. I pushed open the portrait door to find no one there. The Fat Lady wasn't there. Ehh, she was probably off visiting her friend Violet.
<Ha. Harry fell for it. That old fool. I plan to ransack the Gryffindor common room.>

Yvonne was underneath the staircase, leading to the Gryffindor door. She thought it was funny, hilarious to be precise. She remembers last year, betting on Harry's life at the first Triwizard game.
She ran back up, and repeated the knock. She pinned herself, against the wall.
Again, the door opened. Harry walked out in bewilderment, checking all around. Yvonne sneaked into the Gryffindor common room and hid in a nearby cupboard (closet).
last edited hace más de un año
Damn first years. I pulled the portrait door closed and plunked down in my spot in front of the fire. My scar just wouldn't stop hurting.
<I'm in the Gryffindor common room. I can't believe he would full for it, twice>
Yvonne can hear what's going on. She sat on a medium, red bean bag. It was cluttered in the closet, with miscellaneous bits and pieces.
<As long as you can keep an eye on the boy>

I sighed heavily, thinking about my life. Well, not all of my life. I was thinking about the memory I chose when I cast my first Patronus. I was talking to my parents. I couldn't hear anything, but I knew they loved me. A few tears came to my eyes. I didn't bother wiping them away. No one would see.
The cupboard door was open, ajar. Yvonne could see what Harry Potter was doing. It seemed like he was thinking, deeply. She saw Harry get up and leave the common room.
Once I felt better, I headed back to bed. Ron was snoring loudly, sprawled across his bed, and tangled in his sheets. One bare foot stuck out. I ccouldn't resist. I grabbed my quill and brushed it ever so lightly against the bottom of his foot, making him jump a mile. I leaped back into bed, faking sleep, before he could notice.
<Once they all leave, I going to see if I can find more information>
Voldemort felt happier than he had in years. <Yvonne you are the best.>
<You remember last year, when I played a cruel prank on him.>
<How could I forget?>
<Just reminding. I'm the most important thing, in your life.>
Voldemort's mental voice changed, becoming more soft and loving. <Of course you are.>
<I was the one that had to put up with stupid muggles for 13 years. It was exhilarating when you returned.>
<Even though Potter ruined it by living.>

I felt myself drifting back to sleep.
<At least you killed a Hufflepuff>
Yvonne was startled. She heard a scream so loud, it pierced her ear drums.
I jumped awake. Who was screaming? My mouth felt dry, for some odd reason. It was me? Why would I…Oh. Cedric.
hace más de un año toppotternerd said…
After talking to Anna i felt quite happy with myself, however something was nagging at me, preventing me from sleeping so i went to the common room and sank into the comfiest chair.
It was my fault Cedric was dead. If I hadn't made him take the Cup with me…I needed to talk to someone. I looked around the room. Ron? No, he's my best friend and all, but he doesn't get it. Neville? That'd just terrify the poor kid. Dean? I didn't really know him too well, te same with Seamus. Besides, Seamus thought I was a liar. I decided to go down to the common room and wait for Hermione. Problem was, I wasn' t alone.
<That scream, scared the living daylights out of me.>
<You should probably get out. I imagine Draco has noticed that you are missing>
<Draco fancies a fellow Gryffindor.>
<Knock some sense into him, then.>
<I will.>
Suddenly, Yvonne was overcome by a stench; it was so strong, Yvonne felt like she was in a sewer. She gently pulled a rag from a shelf, and covered her nose.
<That's my girl>
<It stinks in here.>
<Don't you remember the Air-Clearing Charm I taught you?>
Yvonne performs the air-clearing spell. The stench improved. However, Yvonne notice something that drew her attention; Harry was holding a red substance.
((Red substance? And that would be?))
((Blood? Potion? I don't know.))
((You wrote it. Ah, to hex with it. I've got an idea))
Fred and George had gone a step too far in their pranks this time. Why else would I be holding a melted Quaffle? The thing was dripping out of my hands, splattering all over the floor. I had to get rid of the evidence before a Chaser saw it. Angelina'd murde me, star Seeker or not. Katie'd be a bit less drastic, but I knew she'd hex me into seventh year for doing this to her precious Quaffle. And it bloody wasn't even my fault!
<Father, I think one of my pranks have worked>
Yvonne was in stitches, as Harry fell for one of her cruel pranks. She now knew, where the awful smell came from- Melted Quaffle.
hace más de un año dargox said…
( is late to join? If not, here's my character)

Name: Rexas Arcturox
Year: 4
House: Griffindor
Extra info: his dad work with dragons, is the goal keeper for the griffindor's quidditch team, has a natural talent dealing with winged animals, has hawk instead of a owl, and loves nighttime setting.
((I've been told I'll be the next JKR. I think this proves my brilliance))
I had to get rid of the evidence. Aha! A cupboard door stood open at the opposite end of the room. I knew this particular one to be the 'Snogging Corner.' A lot of couples used it for doing couple things. I only knew what that cupboard was because countless girls had tried getting me in there with them. I closed my eyes, threw open the door, and chucked the mass of melted ball inside before slamming it shut.
((is Harry in the common room or his dormitory?))
I sat up. I wonder what woke me up? Suddenly a horrendous smell came to my attention so i decided to investigate.
Yvonne was completely fuming. She had melted Quaffle all over her school unform. She tried to scrap it off as much as possible, but that didn't work. She knew she had to do something. Fast. She waited until the coast is clear and made a runner out of the Gryffindor tower.
I crept down the stairs, almost following my nose like a dog, and then the smell suddenly disappeared however i carried on to the common room but someone had got there before me and they didn't half scare the life out of me. "ahhhhhh Harry! what are you doing down here?"
Rexas walks into the griffin's tower with some midnight snacks for him & his pet hawk, jets. "yo! Anybody up?" He calls out quietly as he feeds jets a dead mouse treat.
hace más de un año GoodWitchesRAJA said…
((WHATS happened so far and lucy yes i am 11 but i just said im 13 to have a fanpop but yeah i am 11))
hace más de un año GoodWitchesRAJA said…
((WHATS HAPPENED SO FAR))
((basically yvonne hid in a cupboard in the gryffindor common room and harry through a melted quaffle in there and covered her in it but no one knew she was in there and then she snook out oh and someone else has joined and its night))
A also noticed a boy that i haven't met before but my curiousity got the better of me "Hi, sorry who are you?"
"Just clearing up the remains of Fred and George's latest prank," I said cheerfully, hoping Sammy couldn't see my eyes. I heard Rexas' voice as he came in. The Gryffindor keeper certainly was odd. How'd McGonagall even let him have that hawk in the first place? Bloody bird nearly went after my Hedwig last week. "Yeah. I'm up."
Yvonne ran towards the dungeons. She was covered in rotten, melted Quaffle. Suddenly, she bumped into Snape. He looked extremely pissed.
"Professor, Harry melted Quaffle and poured it all over me" Yvonne lied.
"oh! I'm rexas and this guy on my shoulder is jets, my hawk. And you?" He introduced himself to the girl also jets friendly squawk at the girl.
"Hi, I'm Cassie" I smiled, he seemed nice enough though why hadn't i seen him before? "He is so cute, your hawk i mean"
((no i'm not Cassie, oops wrong roleplay, in this i'm Sammy so in your mind just replace That Cassie with Sammy :) ))
"Rexas is a pretty good guy. He's also the Keeper. Say, Rex, when's our next match?"
((Just a reminder, I'm writingbas Harry))
Snape looked at her with an heavy frown. He took her by the arm and guided her into his room.
"Mr Potter did this? Come, I will clean you up. I will sort Potter tomorrow." Snape explained in a harsh tone.
Yvonne looked up to Snape and grinned at him. "Thank you prof."
"thank, sammy! jets mite be cute right now but he dose have his ugly moments, which remind me." Rexas smiles, then turns to harry saying "hey, harry. I forgot to apoligize for the incensed between jets & hedwig, and I think the next match is in two weeks also it's against those snakes, AGING!!"