- saraandjess2448
- AceDarkwolf17
- guilmon2149
- dracofan001
- Dramione4ever
- -Harmony-
- sparkles3

Rules:
-If not enough people you can have at least three people(character)
-you can NOT have more than one OC
-dont have to follow the storylines
-if you are not referring to your character, use parenthesis like ((|))
-be nice
-if you are not an OC, please try keep the characters exactly the way they are in the book

IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL:

Have Fun!!

Other Roleplays-
Marauder's Era: link
New Generation: link
last edited on Feb 25, 2012 at 02:55AM

harry potter 4883 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3551-3600 of 4883

hace más de un año Brooklyn_Helena said…
Lilith: The only person who's noticed me besides you is Serena... and please, I am not bigger than you. we're about the same size.
hace más de un año dracofan001 said…
Kelsey: "i guess we are." laughs "ugh where's Cody and Jasmine?"
Lilith: I don't know.. I'm not sure I even really want to tell anyone really... *looks at her belly*
Kelsey: "come on its your sister! And my baby's cousin!"
Lilith: I know! But I'm not sure about Cody.. Jamie doesn't even know yet..
Kelsey: "we'll you'll have to tell him some time." she says tiredly and then shivers "I'm so cold." she then raps her expensive slytherin cloak around her tightly.
last edited hace más de un año
surprise
Lilith: Will you come with me to his dorm on the Durmstrang boat so we can tell him? (the boat's at Hogwarts for the tournament. OMG I JUST REALIZED THE LILITH AND KELSEY ARE IN THE TOURNAMENT!!! O.O)
((I know scary right?))
Kelsey:"sure." shivers and walks with Lilith
(Yeah!) Lilith: Accio cloak! *a deep green cloak flies to her and she wraps it around her to where you can't see her stomach* Let's go. *they walk into the boat and into his dorm*
Jamie: Hi boo! *hugs her and kisses her on the cheek* Hey Kelsey. What's wrong? I know you guys wouldn't be here unless something's wrong..
Kelsey: shivers "um Lilith do you want me or you to tell him?"
Lilith: Can you please? *pulls her cloak tighter around her*
hace más de un año Rebecca_Orlando said…
hmmm
(what did I miss)
Kelsey: "well lilith's pregnant with your child! Congrats!" steps back and rubs her stomach
heart
Serena:*walks around Hogwarts looking for George*
smile
(Lilith and Kelsey are pregnant and Kelsey took Lilith to tell Jamie that Lilith's prego! lol) Jamie: Whoa!! Really? *looks shocked, but happy*
Lilith: Yeah.. *takes off her cloak and he grabs her and kisses her with his hand on her inflated stomach*
((Lilith and Kelsey are both pregnant and only them and jamie know. Kelsey is having dracos child but hasn't told max the whole story... If you want to read the whole story it's on either 141 or 142))
Lilith: Well, James.. Kelsey and I have to get back into the school before Filch locks us out, so we have to go. But I'll be back tomorrow. *walks back into the school with Kelsey* My stomach hurts..
Kelsey: walks outside and heads toward castle sadly "how will I tell max? its not even his. It's draco'. What's he going to think of me?" she says sadly shivering violently
Lilith: *walks with Kelsey* I'll try to help you as much as I can. I PROMISE. It's what best friends are for.
Kelsey: "thanks Lilith. I just can't believe he's stuck with me this far. And now I'm carrying another mans child!" hugs Lilith gently "will you help me?"
Lilith: Yes. Even if you won't help me! Just kidding, you're my best friend, I know you'll help me. *grunts* Ohmygosh are kids supposed to kick this early? (she only thinks she's 1 and a half month, but she's actually 3 months! O.o)
((when will she find out!!! Kelsey's gonna have twins!!!)) Kelsey:"o my gosh really?!" feels Lilith's stomach "aw that's adorable! You know me and Draco are going to get a picture of the baby tomorrow at st. Mungo's. Do you want to bring Jamie and come and get one too?"
Lilith: Yes please! (when they go tomorrow. I CAN'T WAIT! Lilith's only gonna have 1 kid. lol can we skip forward to tomorrow so that Lilith can find out how far she's actually along?)
((yeah I guess... Brb))
((Okay I'll be here, I don't really have anything else to do and this roleplay is entertaining me.))
Kelsey: the next morning she gets out of bed and puts on heels a skirt and a cute little top and her expensive black cloak. She goes to get Draco and meets Lilith outside of grounds "ready?"
((sorry I gtg. continue tomorrow. I don't have school. We can leave off when they evaporate I guess.))
(Okay, bye. I don't have school either so that works out perfectly!) Lilith: *wearing a a green and silver dress* Yes, I'm ready.
Serena:*gets on her dress and puts on her shamrock necklace* I'm ready!

(Anyone on?!)
(I'm on!) Lilith: (wait why is Serena all dressed up?) *puts on a frilly green and silver dress with silver heels & a black cloak to cover her bump* Okay, Jamie you can come in now.
Jamie: *walks into Lilith's prefect room* How are you feeling? *places a hand on her inflated stomach*
Lilith: I'm fine. I'm just ready to go to St. Mungo's and check everything out with Draco and Kelsey.
((i am too!))
Kelsey: waaits outside of hogwarts for lilith "Draco, you know I've always loved you, but I-I can't choose between you and Max." she says sadly
Draco: puts an arm around her "It's ok. You'll know whewn your ready."
Lilith: (awwe Draco's turning nice! :D) *walks up to Kelsey and Draco with Jamie* Hi guys..
big smile
((i guess kelsey brings out the better side of him :) ))
Kelsey: "hey! ready?"
(That's really sweet!) Lilith: Yeah, let's go.
Kelsey: holds hands with Draco "ok one, two, three!" then she evaporates in a puff of smoke with Dracco and arrives at St. Mungo's with Lilith.
Lilith: I feel like I'm going to be sick..
Kelsey: "accio trash!" the trash can behind the counter flies toward Lilith "here." she says to lilith "I'm going to check us in." walks up to the counter with Draco "Um we had an appointment today. I'm Kelsey Malum and this is Draco Malfoy and then those two over there are Lilith Black and Jamie Krum."
Person at the counter: "right this way." she takes them to a room two floors up that's all white and clean. "the doctor will be with you shortly."
Lilith: *sits down the trashcan and sits down with Kelsey, Jamie, and Draco* Thank you, by the way.
Kelsey: "your welcome." Sits on a comfy little chair and rubs her bump.
Doctor: a pretty red headed lady comes in and says ok "whose first?"
Kelsey: "lilith you can go first."
((oh and when its your turn just play the doctor and make it say what you want her to))
Lilith: Um.. Okay.. *gets up and goes with the doctor* -a few minutes later- *Lilith and the doctor come back*
Doctor: Kelsey, you can come now.
Lilith: *sits down shyly*
Kelsey: *goes with the doctor and comes back shocked and sits down with an equaly shocked Draco.* "um Lilith what how was the b-baby. was it boy or girl?"
Lilith: Um.. Well.... It's... a boy.. And r-remember h-how I t-told you I w-was only 1 and a half months along? I'm a-actually 3 m-months.. But w-what about y-you?
hace más de un año tigergirl100 said…
(hey, sorry i left so suddenly. my mom needed the conputer and i didnt get a chance to say bye)
(It's okay tigergirl100)
(where are you? hosbital wing?)
(No, Kelsey and Lilith are at St. Mungo's hospital.)
Kelsey: "well I'm having both. Two boys and a girl. No wonder I'm so big!" rubs stomach "What am I going to do with three kids! I'm not even married or out of school!" puts head on Draco.
Lilith: I know how you feel.. *rubs her stomach*
(k, im gonna be at hogwarts unaware of any babys (mostly because i already am unaware)btw dracofan im dracos sister)